Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
suggest me some more games like this one
Ah, Clean Slate is a similar game since it is heavily inspired by this game. It is more focused on the male to female transformation. I am sure other players will have other suggestions as well.

Sep 23, 2021
3 - About Albina Content, I have a save where all her content is complete but I don't remember what happened to her father :ROFLMAO:, So, if anyone remembers, what happened to the mayor?
Don't think it's been explicitly stated but the assumption he got sent to a Gulag and conveniently forgotten about, Russia is very strict when you cross the wrong people and it's even rarer you come back alive.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1 - Sry :ROFLMAO:... I actually managed to progress after 14 days :ROFLMAO:
I did Natasha content before but don't remember taking that long to progress :unsure:
The problem is cuz there's no warning or some way to know if you're actually progressing, a tracker of the debt or something, would help a lot :ROFLMAO:

2 - About that, any plans to expand the Natasha DOM route with more branches besides Kolka getting her pregnant?

3 - About Albina Content, I have a save where all her content is complete but I don't remember what happened to her father :ROFLMAO:, So, if anyone remembers, what happened to the mayor?

4 - I had an old save and in this one Katja still asks for help to be with Ivan even though you tell her (after talking about anal) that you don't like boys
1) The quest log should just say to give it time, but I am not working on her. So I will mention it to who is.
2) Not at the moment but eventually yes.
3) He goes to jail if I remember correctly.
4) That is actually new content, BGK who is working on her just made the tie in to that scene last update. I am the one that wrote the actually sex scene. He is still working out all the bugs in her story arc, she shouldn't ask about boys anymore if you tell her you don't like them.

Reactions: Cool'Thulhu

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
i dont know if this has been reported before or not or if its bug... but lets say you buy the city apartment and then renovate it and then sell it off and then buy it again and then resell it over and over again you end up making money... i ended up transferring all money i had and then using the cheats to take my money to zero... and then selling the apartment and the renovated one about 5 to 6 times and made 5 million and i only had to buy the apartment for $800k each time to then sell both

Last edited:
Reactions: Genjurooo

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
i dont know if this has been reported before or not or if its bug... but lets say you buy the city apartment and then renovate it and then sell it off and then buy it again and then resell it over and over again you end up making money... i ended up transferring all money i had and then using the cheats to take my money to zero... and then selling the apartment and the renovated one about 5 to 6 times and made 5 million and i only had to buy the apartment for $800k each time to then sell both
Yes it was pointed out just a couple of days ago, we'll have to close this loophole.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Here I was almost giving up on one of my svetas and here comes this, this, this saviour:
Thanks, saved my play with this character.

Yes it was pointed out just a couple of days ago, we'll have to close this loophole.
Maybe make it so that you can still get a healthy profit after renovations? Just have renovations take a week or so. IRL I had a frend who did this kind of stuff. He was buying houses, done some repair and resell them at profit.

-----
Concerning these houses another BUG related to sewing: As far as I can tell only the mansion and residential city house have "work on the tapestry", but both give blank screens when "set the tapestry aside".
Might be because the tapestry was started at pav home which now is inaccessible? Probably not, cause there is one more place (that I know of) where Sveta can work on the tapestry, namely at the grandparents in Gadukino and that doesn't give blank screen.

And BTW something about the rentals: I had the one in Pushkin until after school end. Said rent utilities on May 25(or 26, forgot which), but I passed that day and the text still said the same.

Another BUG: The mirror in the mansion bathroom doesn't show the apply routine action for makeup. The one in the main hall and the one in the bedroom do show it.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Here I was almost giving up on one of my svetas and here comes this, this, this saviour:

Thanks, saved my play with this character.

Maybe make it so that you can still get a healthy profit after renovations? Just have renovations take a week or so. IRL I had a frend who did this kind of stuff. He was buying houses, done some repair and resell them at profit.

-----
Concerning these houses another BUG related to sewing: As far as I can tell only the mansion and residential city house have "work on the tapestry", but both give blank screens when "set the tapestry aside".
Might be because the tapestry was started at pav home which now is inaccessible? Probably not, cause there is one more place (that I know of) where Sveta can work on the tapestry, namely at the grandparents in Gadukino and that doesn't give blank screen.

And BTW something about the rentals: I had the one in Pushkin until after school end. Said rent on May 25(or 26, forgot which), but I passed that day and the text still said the same.

Another BUG: The mirror in the mansion bathroom doesn't show the apply routine action for makeup. The one in the main hall and the one in the bedroom do show it.
It is fine making a profit selling it, the problem is. You can buy the same place back for the cost with out renovations and it still has them and then sell it again, rinse repeat and make easy money.

We will be fixing it so once you sell it you won't be able to buy back the same place for awhile and when you do you will pay the new higher price as well.

So it should still be possible to make a little money but only once per location.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
It is fine making a profit selling it, the problem is. You can buy the same place back for the cost with out renovations and it still has them and then sell it again, rinse repeat and make easy money.

We will be fixing it so once you sell it you won't be able to buy back the same place for awhile and when you do you will pay the new higher price as well.

So it should still be possible to make a little money but only once per location.
The thing that's actually making those big bucks is that place, after you renovate it, you can sell it twice. Like you would have 2 apartments, one renovated and another nonrenovated when in fact is the same apartment.
You buy one, sell two.

----
Here's some ideas for jobs: Have Pushkin apartment available for buy and renovations too, then after the player renovates and sell the residential city apartment , pushkin apartment and the cottage, Sveta is approached by someone at Kirsanova offering a job there. Have multiple ranks, Sveta advances through the ranks ending with high paying job (director or something, after maybe a year?).
Can do the same for Titan-Express, becomes manager or something.

----
And since I touched this subject, the abduction/sexslave/leonid's job path is one of the hottest things, but I have some issues with it apart from the fact that the leonid's office job needs more content. To the point:

1. The abduction part of the chain should have multiple starting points. Right now it is only if she succ dicc at gas station afaik. Should be one at the disco and one at the pushkin passage at least. Or other places and not necessarily requiring sex, but looks.

2. Between Leonid buying Sveta and the office job should be a lot of things that happen, namely Leonid keeping her in his basement and training her complete obedience (maybe giving new traits based on sveta choice of punishments?) and have test and trap events for her (gaining or losing degrees of freedom as a result).

3. Sveta shouldn't have total freedom of movement, even after she'd get into the office job. Have a tracking implant on her sameish as the one for the live-in maid but with lots of areas off-limits. Also regular booty calls from Leonid and the office job would be not a choice, but mandatory.

4. When Leonid finally gives the office job, have Sveta talk with family where she would either tell the truth and pay the price (whatever that might be, should include a bad end too) or tell that she ran away with some BS story and face punishment from the parents.

5. Most importantly, a sex slave doesn't need school. School should be automatically forfeited (if in middle or before the school year), university too. Maybe after gaining enough of Leonid's trust (when she's 19-20 if sveta starts the event chain at 16-17), he allows her to take school diploma exam (in fact this exam should exist at the end of highschool for everyone) and go to university, not before.

Just my thoughts...

Last edited:

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
just another idea not sure how you would implement it into the game but going off what Genjurooo said about there friend, you could make it so if you buy the city apartment it would give you a totally different apartment in the city that you would need to renovate and if you wanted to you could then sell that to making a small profit while also implementing what they said about making it so it took time for the renovations to be finished maybe a week in game time or two depending on the room that is being renovated as renovations do take a week or more depending on a number of factor's {i live in a block of flats and i believe it took them about 8 weeks for them do all the renovations they had to do while we was living here as well}. so maybe make it give you a choice on if you want to renovate it all at once which might take longer in game time if you choice to live there while they renovate the apartment or stay with your mom and stepdad and depending on your answer affects how long it takes for the reno's to be done. or room by room which might be quicker but takes longer to finish the whole apartment. but ill leave that up to the dev team to talk about it and maybe seeing as to if that idea could be implemented into the game

but as for the game itself i believe its a great game and you guys have done a great job on making it into what it is today

Last edited:

den_saga

Dec 31, 2017
Yes but each scene or event would have their own triggers, those that are not naturally repeatable, but understand if you do that there is a chance you could cause issues with the save and mess up the storyline.
[/Q
Yes but each scene or event would have their own triggers, those that are not naturally repeatable, but understand if you do that there is a chance you could cause issues with the save and mess up the storyline.
where can I find these codes? can't seem to find them at wiki.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Replies below

The thing that's actually making those big bucks is that place, after you renovate it, you can sell it twice. Like you would have 2 apartments, one renovated and another nonrenovated when in fact is the same apartment.
You buy one, sell two.
Yes and you can do it over and over from my understanding right now. That bug will be fixed after this update. Once you renovate a place it will stay renovated. So if you buy the place back at some point you will pay the higher price, also there will be a cool down time. No one is going to buy something then turn around and sell it the same month. I am pushing for a 6 month cool down or year, as it is rare to see the same property sell even that fast in RL.
----
Here's some ideas for jobs: Have Pushkin apartment available for buy and renovations too, then after the player renovates and sell the residential city apartment , pushkin apartment and the cottage, Sveta is approached by someone at Kirsanova offering a job there. Have multiple ranks, Sveta advances through the ranks ending with high paying job (director or something, after maybe a year?).
Can do the same for Titan-Express, becomes manager or something.
It has already been discussed about making house flipping a thing, but it won't be anytime soon.
----
And since I touched this subject, the abduction/sexslave/leonid's job path is one of the hottest things, but I have some issues with it apart from the fact that the leonid's office job needs more content. To the point:

1. The abduction part of the chain should have multiple starting points. Right now it is only if she succ dicc at gas station afaik. Should be one at the disco and one at the pushkin passage at least. Or other places and not necessarily requiring sex, but looks.
That is for a few reasons. 1) Abductions mess up the rest of the game. NPC's don't react to it, you can lose your job, or ability to go to school etc. So until we have something in place that addresses all that abductions are not going to be a big thing. 2) In reality people are not abducted and put to work in the same area, to much risk someone that knows them will see them and report it. They are sent to different cities or most times different countries for a reason. So the fact it happens locally is kinda a immersion breaking for a lot of people. It works better as a debt and forced prosititution than a full abduction.
2. Between Leonid buying Sveta and the office job should be a lot of things that happen, namely Leonid keeping her in his basement and training her complete obedience (maybe giving new traits based on sveta choice of punishments?) and have test and trap events for her (gaining or losing degrees of freedom as a result).

3. Sveta shouldn't have total freedom of movement, even after she'd get into the office job. Have a tracking implant on her sameish as the one for the live-in maid but with lots of areas off-limits. Also regular booty calls from Leonid and the office job would be not a choice, but mandatory.
Leonid has a office in Pav so not connected to the office job in the city. His basement in his house will get expanded at some point, but no clue when, most likely when someone has a good idea on how to do it. While taking my above comment into account.
4. When Leonid finally gives the office job, have Sveta talk with family where she would either tell the truth and pay the price (whatever that might be, should include a bad end too) or tell that she ran away with some BS story and face punishment from the parents.
We very rarely do bad ends, we are not big believes in them. We think it is more fun to make the player live with bad choices. But again see my comments above about abductions.
5. Most importantly, a sex slave doesn't need school. School should be automatically forfeited (if in middle or before the school year), university too. Maybe after gaining enough of Leonid's trust (when she's 19-20 if sveta starts the event chain at 16-17), he allows her to take school diploma exam (in fact this exam should exist at the end of highschool for everyone) and go to university, not before.

Just my thoughts...
And that is the main problem with abductions, it removes huge parts of the rest of the game. We already have issues with having enough content for a full years worth of content. The only way you really have it is living in Pav and going to the Pav school. Trying to make a year or more of content of abduction would be hard, as it would be almost impossible to make it not repeative and keep it interesting. Not to mention it would be a lot of work, that most players would never see. Which is why we tend to focus on adding most content that any player can see during their play. It is just a better use of our time as more players see the content and makes the game fill more full of content.

It is the same reason there is no indepth prison time, some have been asking for and a couple of people working on the game are thinking about it, but the issues are the same. All work put into it will be seen by a small minor of the players and end up blocking huge chunks of the rest of the games content. At that point it almost kinda becomes two different games then, if you understand what I mean.

Not saying we won't do more indepth abduction or prison content, just pointing out the issues with it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
just another idea not sure how you would implement it into the game but going off what Genjurooo said about there friend, you could make it so if you buy the city apartment it would give you a totally different apartment in the city that you would need to renovate and if you wanted to you could then sell that to making a small profit while also implementing what they said about making it so it took time for the renovations to be finished maybe a week in game time or two depending on the room that is being renovated as renovations do take a week or more depending on a number of factor's {i live in a block of flats and i believe it took them about 8 weeks for them do all the renovations they had to do while we was living here as well}. so maybe make it give you a choice on if you want to renovate it all at once which might take longer in game time if you choice to live there while they renovate the apartment or stay with your mom and stepdad and depending on your answer affects how long it takes for the reno's to be done. or room by room which might be quicker but takes longer to finish the whole apartment. but ill leave that up to the dev team to talk about it and maybe seeing as to if that idea could be implemented into the game

but as for the game itself i believe its a great game and you guys have done a great job on making it into what it is today
As I mentioned above, there is some discussion about making it possible to house flip. If we do it would likely be places Sveta wouldn't live and instead to make money she would have to do the renovations herself and it would become her job. So it will likely happen at some point but beyond a very vague idea I can't tell you more as there is several issues we would have to resolve like those I already mentioned we are fixing, then decided how to handle renovating a place. We would want some details and events to make it interesting while not making it feel repetitive. So it will likely happen but I doubt anytime soon.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
where can I find these codes? can't seem to find them at wiki.
You would need to ask one of the coders, I have to ask for code like that myself when I need it for a story arc I am writing. The best way honestly to do that is join our discord and just ask in our coding channel. You can ask here and hope Kevin knows and posts or hope one of the other coders look but honestly I post here way more than anyone else that works on the game, Kevin posts the next most and most likely would know, Arlette might know as well. But also a chance they miss such questions as they get buried pages back before they come to F95.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes