Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
where i can find this video?
You mean alleyway.mp4? We don't have a alley.webm we don't use webm's in the base game if that is what you mean it is likely from a mod in which case I have no clue.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I asked that cuz i recently got that flashdrive and if he was still around, would be such a waste to delete those proofs just like that :ROFLMAO:

How much of a Good girl though? more like Katja or Julia :ROFLMAO:?
IIRC it's never mentioned anything about Natasha virginity... although that doesn't matter since it's a FemProtag game but i'm still curious :ROFLMAO: cuz its weird that Katja points that she's the only non nerd virgin, when seems like all nerd girls aren't as innocent as people think :ROFLMAO:
On par with Julia, she is not a virgin but isn't exactly experienced either.

MoistOne69

Sep 3, 2018
Managed to get the game working on fold 4, but the images went into my gallery rather than the game. Anyone have any suggestions?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
That is for a few reasons. 1) Abductions mess up the rest of the game. NPC's don't react to it, you can lose your job, or ability to go to school etc. So until we have something in place that addresses all that abductions are not going to be a big thing.
Concerning the NPCs, is a good point, not much the reactions but the progress with them which might be interrupted halfway.
Right now, when Leonid acquires Sveta, she can resume school and everything like nothing happened. This obviously needs reactions from all the NPCs, the cliques at school, but if school is forfeited like I suggested, there's no need for any of that.

Going back to the already unlocked NPCs and interrupted progress/quests, in my proposed plan, they would just end and the NPC unlocked places get locked again. Storywise, Leonid wouldn't allow Sveta to have contact with them anyway. Also continuing contact with NPCs like Natasha and Igor wouldn't fit at all since Sveta is a dom with them.

To conclude unlocked NPC arcs, Sveta just randomly meets them one after another on the street and have some conclusion dialogue in the likes of:
Katja: "Sveta? Sveta, it is really you?" hugs and kisses
Katja: "Where the hell have you been? What happened with you? I've been so worried, you just disappeared on us!!"
Sveta: "I'm sorry Katja, but I can't talk right now, I have to go."
Katja: "Come at my home tonight, then"
Sveta: "Sorry Katja, I can't do that either. See you." Kiss her on the cheek and run away.
Slightly different for Natasha, Lariska, Artem and so on for the rest of unlocked school NPCs.
But will conclude them and no more work required.

More complicated conclusions only with the likes of Niko (after he gets expanded), Fyodor and Dimka.

2) In reality people are not abducted and put to work in the same area, to much risk someone that knows them will see them and report it. They are sent to different cities or most times different countries for a reason. So the fact it happens locally is kinda a immersion breaking for a lot of people. It works better as a debt and forced prosititution than a full abduction.
That's why I made the post.
In game now, Leonid buys Sveta and puts her to work right there in Pav while says something that he's powerful and such and going to the poulice would be useless. This while giving her full freedom of movement. Seems stupid and a lazy conclusion to an otherwise great arc that could be expanded greatly.

Like I said, his house basement would be great for a smoothly transition as he'd keep Sveta locked there.

The office job will only be available with the right flags triggered in the basement part (thus no one sees Sveta until then). As mentioned at point 4. that's when people see Sveta. Storywise Leonid would be confident enough (after all that basement time) to allow her out to talk with her parents and into the office job.

And that is the main problem with abductions, it removes huge parts of the rest of the game. We already have issues with having enough content for a full years worth of content. The only way you really have it is living in Pav and going to the Pav school. Trying to make a year or more of content of abduction would be hard, as it would be almost impossible to make it not repeative and keep it interesting. Not to mention it would be a lot of work, that most players would never see. Which is why we tend to focus on adding most content that any player can see during their play. It is just a better use of our time as more players see the content and makes the game fill more full of content.
Most of the game's actions take time. Days can easily be filled with actions that take more time.
For example Sveta is chained in the basement gets the action:
"Wait" - 10 hours pass lol

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Managed to get the game working on fold 4, but the images went into my gallery rather than the game. Anyone have any suggestions?
The image folder has to be in the same folder your girl life.qsp file is and make sure you unziped it and inside the image folder you should see stuff like location, characters, pc, system, etc

it should look something like this

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Concerning the NPCs, is a good point, not much the reactions but the progress with them which might be interrupted halfway.
Right now, when Leonid acquires Sveta, she can resume school and everything like nothing happened. This obviously needs reactions from all the NPCs, the cliques at school, but if school is forfeited like I suggested, there's no need for any of that.

Going back to the already unlocked NPCs and interrupted progress/quests, in my proposed plan, they would just end and the NPC unlocked places get locked again. Storywise, Leonid wouldn't allow Sveta to have contact with them anyway. Also continuing contact with NPCs like Natasha and Igor wouldn't fit at all since Sveta is a dom with them.

To conclude unlocked NPC arcs, Sveta just randomly meets them one after another on the street and have some conclusion dialogue in the likes of:
Katja: "Sveta? Sveta, it is really you?" hugs and kisses
Katja: "Where the hell have you been? What happened with you? I've been so worried, you just disappeared on us!!"
Sveta: "I'm sorry Katja, but I can't talk right now, I have to go."
Katja: "Come at my home tonight, then"
Sveta: "Sorry Katja, I can't do that either. See you." Kiss her on the cheek and run away.
Slightly different for Natasha, Lariska, Artem and so on for the rest of unlocked school NPCs.
But will conclude them and no more work required.

More complicated conclusions only with the likes of Niko (after he gets expanded), Fyodor and Dimka.

That's why I made the post.
In game now, Leonid buys Sveta and puts her to work right there in Pav while says something that he's powerful and such and going to the poulice would be useless. This while giving her full freedom of movement. Seems stupid and a lazy conclusion to an otherwise great arc that could be expanded greatly.

Like I said, his house basement would be great for a smoothly transition as he'd keep Sveta locked there.

The office job will only be available with the right flags triggered in the basement part (thus no one sees Sveta until then). As mentioned at point 4. that's when people see Sveta. Storywise Leonid would be confident enough (after all that basement time) to allow her out to talk with her parents and into the office job.

Most of the game's actions take time. Days can easily be filled with actions that take more time.
For example Sveta is chained in the basement gets the action:
"Wait" - 10 hours pass lol
Yeah the problem is most people would find that boring as it would just be clicking a lot of clicks and the player having no choices. I mean if she is a slave she gets no say on what happens to her. So the problem is, adding enough content to make it interesting, giving enough agency to the player so it is not just mindless clicking. Which is a lot of work and even if we got it to work, the other problem is. You are talking that is a lot of content that most players will never see, it almost then becomes 2 different games. One you are a slave with nothing but slave content and the other is living not as a slave.

those are the reason I am personally not a fan of such things for any length of time. I think it would be a lot better if he some how can hold something over Sveta and make her come to him to be abused when he wants.

I get people like and want what you are asking for and I understand it. I am personally just not convinced the time and effort to do it properly is worth it. But I am not the only one that works on the game, I know someone on the dev team is talking about doing a prison play thru, so if you go to prison you would play it out for months or even a year or more. So will see.

But that is very old original ETO content that we have never touched other than cleaning up the machine translated engrish.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yeah the problem is most people would find that boring as it would just be clicking a lot of clicks and the player having no choices. I mean if she is a slave she gets no say on what happens to her. So the problem is, adding enough content to make it interesting, giving enough agency to the player so it is not just mindless clicking. Which is a lot of work and even if we got it to work, the other problem is. You are talking that is a lot of content that most players will never see, it almost then becomes 2 different games. One you are a slave with nothing but slave content and the other is living not as a slave.

those are the reason I am personally not a fan of such things for any length of time. I think it would be a lot better if he some how can hold something over Sveta and make her come to him to be abused when he wants.

I get people like and want what you are asking for and I understand it. I am personally just not convinced the time and effort to do it properly is worth it. But I am not the only one that works on the game, I know someone on the dev team is talking about doing a prison play thru, so if you go to prison you would play it out for months or even a year or more. So will see.

But that is very old original ETO content that we have never touched other than cleaning up the machine translated engrish.
With Leonid it might be possible to make it something more of a commitment while still giving Sveta some freedoms. So something like the maid job with her having a room there and needing to do a certain amount work but stil being able to go out and do stuff for herself. Maybe less time consuming than the maid job which is too much honestly and I think needs to be toned down a little (if you do a great job in each room you finish too late to report to Nick and failure to report leads to being sacked. So you get sacked for making the house look amazing!). Perhaps even a way for it to it with school until she finishes her first year and then having her work in his office afterwards?

Either way it'll need someone with some time and inspiration to work on it.

Jul 30, 2017
With Leonid it might be possible to make it something more of a commitment while still giving Sveta some freedoms. So something like the maid job with her having a room there and needing to do a certain amount work but stil being able to go out and do stuff for herself. Maybe less time consuming than the maid job which is too much honestly and I think needs to be toned down a little (if you do a great job in each room you finish too late to report to Nick and failure to report leads to being sacked. So you get sacked for making the house look amazing!). Perhaps even a way for it to it with school until she finishes her first year and then having her work in his office afterwards?

Perhaps working for Leonid and slowly submits to him more and more until Sveta will eagerly be his little slave. and it goes from there.

Kinda like the Nicolai storyline but with more sex elements breaking Sveta's will slowly but surely.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Yeah I am thinking assuming no one does his story, long long from now. That I think it would work better if he no longer buys Sveta, but instead puts in a add looking for a office helper and it is a part time job Sveta could get. It starts off pretty normal, but then he starts testing her boundries and long term it stops being a office job and she becomes his submissive. Which happens some at the office but mostly at night in the locked basement door that everyone seems to want to know what is behind that lock door in Dimka's house.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Yeah I am thinking assuming no one does his story, long long from now. That I think it would work better if he no longer buys Sveta, but instead puts in a add looking for a office helper and it is a part time job Sveta could get. It starts off pretty normal, but then he starts testing her boundries and long term it stops being a office job and she becomes his submissive. Which happens some at the office but mostly at night in the locked basement door that everyone seems to want to know what is behind that lock door in Dimka's house.
Several years ago I read a story named "Hired Help" by "The Dark One" (maybe still available on he net somewhere ... addendum: )
about a girl who was hired for a year to not only be a 24/7 Live In-Maid, who has to wear the outfits, her master lays out for her (in the beginning just in the Latex-/Vinyl-Category, later (as punishment for several infractions) including a tight corset and a 24/7 chastity belt (that could only be unbuckled for toilet needs)) and later fulfill more lewd desires of her master.
If she made it through the year without quitting, she would get a huge salary, which would be much diminished if she would quit on her own during thsi year.

Maybe such a thing would be an inspiration for some BDSM content.
Sveta would not be abducted/forced into slavery, but would voluntarily be a 24/7 household slave with a certain degree of freedom (and a huge motivation, to actually be obedient for the full term of the contract)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Several years ago I read a story named "Hired Help" by "The Dark One" (maybe still available on he net somewhere ... addendum: )
about a girl who was hired for a year to not only be a 24/7 Live In-Maid, who has to wear the outfits, her master lays out for her (in the beginning just in the Latex-/Vinyl-Category, later (as punishment for several infractions) including a tight corset and a 24/7 chastity belt (that could only be unbuckled for toilet needs)) and later fulfill more lewd desires of her master.
If she made it through the year without quitting, she would get a huge salary, which would be much diminished if she would quit on her own during thsi year.

Maybe such a thing would be an inspiration for some BDSM content.
Sveta would not be abducted/forced into slavery, but would voluntarily be a 24/7 household slave with a certain degree of freedom (and a huge motivation, to actually be obedient for the full term of the contract)
That kinda already exist with the family in the city where Sveta becomes a live in maid. I don't know if it has much or any BDSM but other than that, that is pretty much what you described.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That kinda already exist with the family in the city where Sveta becomes a live in maid. I don't know if it has much or any BDSM but other than that, that is pretty much what you described.
It has some sex acts and punishment but not nearly as much BDSM content as a story like that posted has. One thing that is always a stumbling block for us is chastity as there's no way to enforce it and if we wanted to we'd have to add clauses to every sex scene which would take months.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
The only issue I personally see if that we are losing some of the darker content as time goes on to streamline the path through school. Trimming the Leonid stuff would be largely painless, because as noted very few people probably even engage with it, but turning it into a typical sub thing or removing it entirely is one more 'bad' outcome we can't run into anymore. How about making it just lead to a bad end?

A lot of the allure of GL is that life is risky and dangerous, that while there is sexy fun there are also consequences and mistakes or even just pure bad luck. Doing a 'purity run' for example gets pretty boring when everyone respects your boundaries and a lot of content won't even trigger until you seek out a virginity losing event/scene. It might be true to life that if you just go to school, do your homework, get home on time, etc, you'll likely live a peaceful quiet life, but it's not especially entertaining. Unless you get a high slut rep I think falling into Niko's traps is the only really grim path you can happen upon doing that. Even Christina respects the virginity plot armor despite her specific aim being to break you into an obedient pet/follower to hand off to her brother eventually.

Just my thoughts, as someone who has liked and followed the project for a long while on and off.

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The only issue I personally see if that we are losing some of the darker content as time goes on to streamline the path through school. Trimming the Leonid stuff would be largely painless, because as noted very few people probably even engage with it, but turning it into a typical sub thing or removing it entirely is one more 'bad' outcome we can't run into anymore. How about making it just lead to a bad end?

A lot of the allure of GL is that life is risky and dangerous, that while there is sexy fun there are also consequences and mistakes or even just pure bad luck. Doing a 'purity run' for example gets pretty boring when everyone respects your boundaries and a lot of content won't even trigger until you seek out a virginity losing event/scene. It might be true to life that if you just go to school, do your homework, get home on time, etc, you'll likely live a peaceful quiet life, but it's not especially entertaining. Unless you get a high slut rep I think falling into Niko's traps is the only really grim path you can happen upon doing that. Even Christina respects the virginity plot armor despite her specific aim being to break you into an obedient pet/follower to hand off to her brother eventually.

Just my thoughts, as someone who has liked and followed the project for a long while on and off.
We want bad stuff in the game we have made that clear in the past. But the problem with abductions is it creates problems with other content. That tends to annoy most players if they suddenly get locked out of school or some of the NPC's story arcs because they was abducted for a few weeks or months, Plus it add a ton of work for us to make it good we need people to react to it.

Christina bully event, Dimka story arc, Niko story are, I personally think are much better ways to handle darker stuff. In fact I just added in a new scene with some of the gopnik boys and Paulina in the park, where if your Sveta is not a outcast, not a gopnik and pretty. They will try to do to Sveta what they did to Sonia at the disco over several encounters with the same group.

Dimka and Niko both ignore virginity, as does some other stuff. But most people respect it unless Sveta wants to lose it, since most people are not rapist, but the game has them. Named and unnamed. The three stooges aka Vitek, Dan and Vasily will also do it but only if you have a high enough slut rep, they don't care if you are a virgin. Granted to get high enough slut rep and remain a virgin is not easy but you can.

There will be other stuff, I am pro darker content. But not when it breaks large parts of the rest of the game.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Jep, I know that you can work as a Live In-Maid there ... but it seemed to me like this more or less isn't more that being able to have affairs/sex with several members of the household there.
And not like a D/s-Relationship/Job llike you have in the story "Hired Help" (which goes very much in this direction in the later chapters, with the MC being later forced to obey "special rules", gets shackled/bound/punished at numerous occasions and also gets behind the "secret", why her maaster hired her as a housemaid/slave combination).

That`s why I mentioned it ... maybe a 2nd Live In-Maid position that incorporates such a D/s-Relationship would fit into the game and especially circumvent the shortfalls of the Leonid-Storyline, wkith regards to being displayed as a non consensual abduction but still taking place in the St Petersburg area

Jul 30, 2017
Kinda what I was going for, you just said it better.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Plus it add a ton of work for us to make it good we need people to react to it.

There will be other stuff, I am pro darker content. But not when it breaks large parts of the rest of the game.
Thanks for the detailed response, the new stuff in the park sounds interesting. As for making people react, or breaking the game, how about just making it a 'Bad End' and prompting a reload at a certain point with a short synopsis? That way the content doesn't get throw out/lost but you sidestep the reaction and breaking issues. There are already a couple of game-ending events, or is the goal to also phase those out as time goes on?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes