Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Ok, is there a console command to change to a certain part of the storyline for some people. I messed up and selected the wrong choice on something and I don't want to restart. I just want to be at the find dirt on Christina part again.
I advise you to use the QSP Save Editor for this, open your save there and find the variable "christinaQW".
Find the line with the name DOMPATH and set the value to 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's that moment in the locker room when Sveta notices Kristina with the coach.

I don't know how this will affect the quest with Lariska, but hopefully it won't break anything.

As for the console command, I do not know, I do not use it. Maybe someone knowledgeable will tell you.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
No, but all the jump code is highly unnecessary. One player kept getting the same error when it hit that code even with the month set. If you read my post again you'll see that I offered a code replacement.
It could just as easily to an if, elseif setup. No idea why its done using jumps. Still it won't get set wthout the month, but wouldn't break like does. I guess its better your way then.

Didn't add the set month if not set clause as that would just partially hide a far bigger problem of data not set in intro

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
I thought I might try working at Titran-Express for the Summer before starting Uni. However when I applied, nowhere does it say how much I will get paid, or when. It's definitely not daily as there are no changes in cash or bank.

Does anyone know?

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
I thought I might try working at Titran-Express for the Summer before starting Uni. However when I applied, nowhere does it say how much I will get paid, or when. It's definitely not daily as there are no changes in cash or bank.

Does anyone know?
Just today I played and got this job. And it so happened that it was the last day before payday and I got 1500 rubles on my card at midnight. so 1 working day 1500 rubles.

Reactions: Samustus

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

Does anyone know?
It says on the flyer. It is paid weekly, right now there is not much going on there yet, beyond it just being one of the better paying jobs

Samustus

Feb 1, 2021
It says on the flyer. It is paid weekly, right now there is not much going on there yet, beyond it just being one of the better paying jobs
Thanks. Forgot about the flyer, but it would still be cool to get some money details when applying for the job :)

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
I accidentally told Artem that Julia was my gf and it stopped all interaction with him. Looked through the variables with save editor but couldn't find anything. Is there a command to reset his progress?

Reactions: Genjurooo

loljkxd

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, is it possible to break up with your boyfriends (Artem, Fedor, Vitek...) ? How?
If you make another bf it can cancel each other out. (For example, if you get together with Niko, he'll block Fedor and Dimka as far as I know)

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Good to know, thanks, my Sveta is with Vitek and I would like to break up with him, do you know if it can be done? I would prefer to go back to being single, but it doesn't seem possible

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi, is it possible to break up with your boyfriends (Artem, Fedor, Vitek...) ? How?
Some of them yes, others no. If I remember this release I will go add a breakup chat option when talking to them at home for the ones that don't. Though I don't think Vitek has a chat option at home.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Good to know, thanks, my Sveta is with Vitek and I would like to break up with him, do you know if it can be done? I would prefer to go back to being single, but it doesn't seem possible
I think Vitek can only be broken up with, if you have a bad slut rep or you cheat on him with Fedor. His content is still old original content that we have never updated.

Reactions: Parazonium

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Being annoyed by the comments and responses in school I decided to change my game objectives mid school year on the goth Sveta (most savescuming intensive of all) so she wouldn't put up with that completely undeserved treatment. She's supposed to be the best of all my Sveta's afterall. So gone towards the cool kids clique. Now, obviously Katja ensued and had to do her, but it has to be that way? You guessed this post is mainly a feedback + suggestions on Katja.
Her arc is improving, yet she still is meh.

Firstly, the sex-anal sex-park line:
1. The part with Marcus goes reasonably well. It's simple, you only need to ask and that's it.
2. The part with Ivan is bad. You need to raise her lust the day before and catch her morning break, otherwise she might take Sveta to the whatever room during the last break. It's quite dumb the whole way Sveta goes to arrange this thing. Finally, the main deed also happen directly after school, so if you have something else lined-up like stoopid Vicky taking Sveta for a walk or something, you need to decline. Ivan part is the worst.
3. The part with taking Katja to the park is again quite bad. First time I unlocked the action, it said something like Sveta refused because those "boys don't use protection". Like wtf? Told Katja to use birth control few days before. Second, the action happens again based on her lust. How many do we have? Bring face close to her, Lick her, Take her to the park. Don't they overlap too much? I know how to get this action everytime, but I still can't figure how to get Lick her instead everytime.

Secondly (probably most relevant to me now):
-why does Sveta needs to fug Marcus and Ivan at least? Katja asks about le sex, le anal sex and then wants Sveta to arrange it for her. So why does Sveta need to fug Marcus for that? Or Ivan? Couldn't she get like an action during break that reads "Ask your buddy Ivan to sodomize Katja" or something? Same with Marcus.

Thirdly, the random-not-so-random skating on the lake:
-i was like 80+ in ice skating skill and while I got the good skillful skating Veronika scene few times, I still got scenes where either Sveta fell, or bumped into Katja with texts also saying "muh gold medal in skating is far from you" or something. IMO these shouldn't happen with such high ice skating.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Being annoyed by the comments and responses in school I decided to change my game objectives mid school year on the goth Sveta (most savescuming intensive of all) so she wouldn't put up with that completely undeserved treatment. She's supposed to be the best of all my Sveta's afterall. So gone towards the cool kids clique. Now, obviously Katja ensued and had to do her, but it has to be that way? You guessed this post is mainly a feedback + suggestions on Katja.
Her arc is improving, yet she still is meh.
I will pass some of this on to bgk once I get a couple of things cleared up.

Firstly, the sex-anal sex-park line:
1. The part with Marcus goes reasonably well. It's simple, you only need to ask and that's it.
2. The part with Ivan is bad. You need to raise her lust the day before and catch her morning break, otherwise she might take Sveta to the whatever room during the last break. It's quite dumb the whole way Sveta goes to arrange this thing. Finally, the main deed also happen directly after school, so if you have something else lined-up like stoopid Vicky taking Sveta for a walk or something, you need to decline. Ivan part is the worst.
3. The part with taking Katja to the park is again quite bad. First time I unlocked the action, it said something like Sveta refused because those "boys don't use protection". Like wtf? Told Katja to use birth control few days before. Second, the action happens again based on her lust. How many do we have? Bring face close to her, Lick her, Take her to the park. Don't they overlap too much? I know how to get this action everytime, but I still can't figure how to get Lick her instead everytime.
Pretty sure 3 is still the old content and not been updated yet. I think.

Secondly (probably most relevant to me now):
-why does Sveta needs to fug Marcus and Ivan at least? Katja asks about le sex, le anal sex and then wants Sveta to arrange it for her. So why does Sveta need to fug Marcus for that? Or Ivan? Couldn't she get like an action during break that reads "Ask your buddy Ivan to sodomize Katja" or something? Same with Marcus.
I don't understand what you are saying here.

Thirdly, the random-not-so-random skating on the lake:
-i was like 80+ in ice skating skill and while I got the good skillful skating Veronika scene few times, I still got scenes where either Sveta fell, or bumped into Katja with texts also saying "muh gold medal in skating is far from you" or something. IMO these shouldn't happen with such high ice skating.
Skill is only half of it, when your character does something it is a combination of skill for 50% of your score and then stats like agility etc which may have 1 or up to 3 of them. So if your relevant stats are say 30 even with a 80 skill, then divided by two so you might only have a 55 out of 100, pretty good but not great and Veronika is a snob.

Reactions: Parazonium

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Some of them yes, others no. If I remember this release I will go add a breakup chat option when talking to them at home for the ones that don't. Though I don't think Vitek has a chat option at home.
Perfect, thank you very much for your answers, and yeah, an option to talk to them and break up would be great. Vitek can't be talked to in his house. After doing it in his room you can leave it or "talk" to him, but when you click on his name, the only thing that happens is that he takes you back home

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Perfect, thank you very much for your answers, and yeah, an option to talk to them and break up would be great. Vitek can't be talked to in his house. After doing it in his room you can leave it or "talk" to him, but when you click on his name, the only thing that happens is that he takes you back home
Remind me about this again in 2 weeks from now in case I forget. I can't do it right now busy with other stuff.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
I don't understand what you are saying here.
That in the flow of the story there should be the option to just ask them (marcus and respectively ivan) to screw Katja without Sveta needing to have sex with them.

It's not like Katja asks for Sveta to fuck them first. And also it's not like Katja is some outcast or nerd or some ugly broad, for men to require elaborate convincing.
IMO high relationship with them should be enough. Sveta sex with them should be optional.

Skill is only half of it, when your character does something it is a combination of skill for 50% of your score and then stats like agility etc which may have 1 or up to 3 of them. So if your relevant stats are say 30 even with a 80 skill, then divided by two so you might only have a 55 out of 100, pretty good but not great and Veronika is a snob.
nah, it's not that. Char is almost max (like over 90) on all stats apart from perception and strength, perception being quite low (goth needs a startup boost on that btw).

Last edited:

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Can you tell me how to open all clothes in the stores? When I open the list of products, not all are displayed (filters disabled), but after a while they appear in the list. I looked in QGen requirements, but except for dependence on "pcs_inhib" I did not see, but by this parameter I fit and do not understand what the problem. I understand that there are some hidden parameters for the appearance of things in stores, I want to know how to remove these parameters to be able to buy any clothes.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes