DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Teaching her more lessons and starting to bully her will likely return at some point, but it will take awhile to beat down her will so they stops fighting back. The 180 after a single fight just seemed out of character, for someone who obvious has a lot of willpower to stay in fantastic shape and be one of the top athletes at school.
Does Christina's event chain require any certain group standings to trigger? Searched the FAQ but no clues.

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Bug Report Feature lock 2022-11-08

When you have sex with Artem, after the 'Cum Surprise', if you get a creampie, the continue button doesn't progress the scene.

1668003571715.png

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So... that probably indicates that my Sveta failed to trigger her events simply because I had her submit all the time? :oops:
If you submit all the time she will start bullying you more and more, if you stand up to her it eventually leads to fighting her or blackmailing her.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
If you submit all the time she will start bullying you more and more, if you stand up to her it eventually leads to fighting her or blackmailing her.
Oh yeah I was originally asking exactly about why she just kept bullying but not triggering the fight. Thanks for that!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh yeah I was originally asking exactly about why she just kept bullying but not triggering the fight. Thanks for that!
Yeah you have to stand up to her repeatedly, not sure how many times to trigger a the fight option. If you submit you will never see the fight option.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
In the latest dev build aka Girl Life (2022-11-08), the problem I mentioned is still existed.
Fixed for next release
0.8.8.4 (08.11.2022) bug:

• Magic circle issue is still there - you cannot teleport anywhere
You have to have studied at least one other tree circle before you can teleport to it from there.

Conversations with Vasily in living room has no dialogue. Vitek and Dan are ok

View attachment 2157195
Fixed for next release

When you have sex with Artem, after the 'Cum Surprise', if you get a creampie, the continue button doesn't progress the scene.

View attachment 2158039
That continue should change to Finish and you should have another line of text added to the scene.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Fixed for next release

You have to have studied at least one other tree circle before you can teleport to it from there.
It does work in build 0.8.8.4 (31.10.2022).

Sveta already knows 4 of 5 locations but can't teleport anywhere since the previous build, 0.8.8.4 (07.11.2022) and now 0.8.8.4 (08.11.2022).

According to the cheat menu, Sveta knows all locations except the Communal Village Spring.

Also,

• Masturbate to clear your head just increases arousal and doesn't lower it no matter how many times you try.

Last edited:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Lariska trusts you more than anybody else in her life now, and will (eventually) be able to do plenty of stuff around town with you.
What does this mean? Does it mean i have finished Lariska's content for now, or do i need to do something to get some more?

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
What does this mean? Does it mean i have finished Lariska's content for now, or do i need to do something to get some more?
That's how I read it, yeah. Done Lariska several times in the last few versions and I didn't got anything else past that.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes