mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If you "Cook a meal" at the University kitchen, you'll see this should-be-unnecessary progress I showed in the last screenshot. The qsp file I used is Girl Life (2022-11-07).
Qqsp_ptd41U4PF1.png Qqsp_BVjLs0w2aZ.png Qqsp_pBEtqa4Erp.png Qqsp_SnQlMeOtN2.png

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Bug Report Feature lock version 2022-11-07

1. When you go deeper into the park and go for a walk, most of the times you get a dead end.

1667879500433.png

2. Eventhough I'm playing a normal school girl route, I get an option to go to the magic circle. If you choose go to magic Circle, you get a dead end.

1667880159716.png

Last edited:

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Should be the last feature lock build to bug hunt with. If you want to help with bug hunting give it a try, it should mostly be bug free hopefully.

Mega
I guess this is a bug -- Sveta can still leave the Shulgin's apt naked. Though I'd rather have Sveta be able to stay naked outside even at certain costs. :unsure:

Edit: Furthermore, choosing "you are already wet" in Vasily's homework event leads to a dead end.

2nd Edit: Sex scenes in confronting Boris event leads to blank page (i.e. dead end) as well after two "Do as he says".

Last edited:

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I fought Christina and won. But I don't see any choices to bully her or get her to do anything. I talk to her in the Hall and she just hurries away. But when I talk to her at the dance she tells me to Fuck Off. I can look at her in the shower or watch her dress without her saying anything. But that is it. What am I missing? should I continue to talk to her in the Hall?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I fought Christina and won. But I don't see any choices to bully her or get her do do anything. I talk to her in the Hal and she just hurries away. But when I tak to her at the dance she tells me to Fuck Off. I can look at her in the shower or watch her dress without her saying anything. But that is it. What am I missing? should I continue to talk to her in the Hall?
Most content bullying her was cut from the game with the last major update. Writers felt it was too sudden of a shift in her character.
Personally I'd welcome the chance to make another few examples of her but I'm not the one putting the work into it so I can't bitch there.

ClownyXX

Aug 17, 2017
How do you find Masha from the beauty salon? I tried doing the services multiple times and still couldnt find her.

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Bug Report: Feature lock 2022-11-07

In the Artem route, after receiving flowers from him. If you choose Give a blowjob, it becomes a dead end.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Most content bullying her was cut from the game with the last major update. Writers felt it was too sudden of a shift in her character.
Personally I'd welcome the chance to make another few examples of her but I'm not the one putting the work into it so I can't bitch there.
Teaching her more lessons and starting to bully her will likely return at some point, but it will take awhile to beat down her will so they stops fighting back. The 180 after a single fight just seemed out of character, for someone who obvious has a lot of willpower to stay in fantastic shape and be one of the top athletes at school.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
can u link the most recent image pack?
The mega link in the OP already has the official coming image and sound packs. If you are just updating you need the new 0.8.7 to 0.8.8 update which has all the images and new sounds files. or if you prefer to do fresh installs use the new 0.8.8 core image and sound packs.

Sep 22, 2016
Looking at the github repo it seems that the file with the mother's boss in the cafe has been updated, has that part of the game been activated again? I remember it being there a few years ago and then it got removed.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Looking at the github repo it seems that the file with the mother's boss in the cafe has been updated, has that part of the game been activated again? I remember it being there a few years ago and then it got removed.
Honestly don't know, Kevin might.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
And what to do with the real father in the game . I found him near the trucks. Is there no further storyline?
We all wait update this game :D
yeah you can get to know him and even get to "know him" if you want.

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
The mega link in the OP already has the official coming image and sound packs. If you are just updating you need the new 0.8.7 to 0.8.8 update which has all the images and new sounds files. or if you prefer to do fresh installs use the new 0.8.8 core image and sound packs.
dumb question. What is OP? I always took that as "original post "but if that is the case what ad where is the original post.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes