Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I mean does anyone... I mean other than nightsight actually pay attention to the images Kevin picks to showcase the game?

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
If you study with Katja in the university library, there will be a bug. The qsp file I used is Girl Life (2022-10-31).

PS: There's no one really played this part, right? :devilish:

Qqsp_aMOuk78X9z.png

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
There's no best start, it's a role playing game to simulate a young Russian girl. So what background do you want to play as? Starts are thematic instead of having game play mechanics, mostly. Ugly duckling is arguably be one of the hardest as you have to improve your appearance and join the social groups.
Meant to simulate the life of a young girl and yet, curiously, she seems to always know where she wants to go for dinner. Truly the most unrealistic game ever.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Meant to simulate the life of a young girl and yet, curiously, she seems to always know where she wants to go for dinner. Truly the most unrealistic game ever.
Sveta has dinner mostly a home. Free food. It's really a non-brainer.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
More 0.8.8.4 (31.10.2022) typos:

• Rex's party:

Walking up to Lena you talk and share a drink.
Small and mobile Lena
Sentence fragment makes no sense.

Pavlovsk School:

• Mr. Tsarev

He gives you a lecture on how to properly pick up books from the floor beofre you both leave, not saying a word to each other.

• Katja Meynold

"Wrong again loser!" Katja replies and begins to repeat you by kissing the boys. Grammaticaly awkward. Suggest replace with copy or mirror.

Sunbathing on the Apartment roof Apparently, weather is not a factor. Ability to do so even in rainy weather.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Rex's party is being revamped it was suppose to be this updated but Anya didn't have time to finish it so it will be next release. So that bug won't matter.

The rest I will let people know about.

Reactions: yoyodyne

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
More 0.8.8.4 (31.10.2022) typos:

• Rex's party:

Walking up to Lena you talk and share a drink.
Small and mobile Lena
Sentence fragment makes no sense.

Pavlovsk School:

• Mr. Tsarev

He gives you a lecture on how to properly pick up books from the floor beofre you both leave, not saying a word to each other.

• Katja Meynold

"Wrong again loser!" Katja replies and begins to repeat you by kissing the boys. Grammaticaly awkward. Suggest replace with copy or mirror.

Sunbathing on the Apartment roof Apparently, weather is not a factor. Ability to do so even in rainy weather.
• Pavlovsk School, Mr. Yenotin's class:

Alyona starts drawing a female's naked backside with a large dick in it's ass. its

Reactions: GmFn1869

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
i saw a tranformation tag in tags, so main protagonist can like modify a dick? or most of scenes r with strapon and getting fucked by a different men. Cause i really doesn't like content when u play with female protagonist and gettin fucked by different people(especially men)

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i saw a tranformation tag in tags, so main protagonist can like modify a dick? or most of scenes r with strapon and getting fucked by a different men. Cause i really doesn't like content when u play with female protagonist and gettin fucked by different people(especially men)
It is possible to do a lesbian only playthru, but the transformation tag is some starts you start off as a guy but quickly become a girl and there is stuff in the magic side of the game where you can become a succubus for example. There is a bit of strapon sex most scenes you have the choice to be the one wearing it or not including some with male characters.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Nutluck, I turned off the "random bf/gf events" in cheat menu halfway through the game, but my Sveta still keeps getting SMS from existing phone contacts asking her out. Is there any ways to get rid of them?

Additionally, regarding the upcoming update, would there be a new official 0.8.8 image pack, or will we be fine just using the dev packs?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hi Nutluck, I turned off the "random bf/gf events" in cheat menu halfway through the game, but my Sveta still keeps getting SMS from existing phone contacts asking her out. Is there any ways to get rid of them?

Additionally, regarding the upcoming update, would there be a new official 0.8.8 image pack, or will we be fine just using the dev packs?
I honestly don't know that is more advanced code. I am mostly just a writer for the game. Kevin or BGK will likely have to respond to that.

There will be a official image pack, with all the combined dev packs and maybe some last minute additions as well. It should release on the same day as the official release of the next game update.

Sep 23, 2021

Random events in the Cheat menu are for street events, you have to break up with them through the phone options at least that's how I did it the last time I played with dating. I think you have to call them?

male7104

Jul 30, 2021
i cannt proceed in Katja .... I have 100 relation with her but she still do not invite in her house what to do???

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Random events in the Cheat menu are for street events, you have to break up with them through the phone options at least that's how I did it the last time I played with dating. I think you have to call them?
These contact are not the story bf/gfs; they were from previous street events to whom my Sveta left phone number. Doesn't seem possible to call them... maybe I need to meet in person to break up? Thanks for explaining though.

Edit: turned out that I was right. Had to go through all the face to face actions and can only break off when leaving. For anyone who wants to know that.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes