Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Spook-tacula update. Not really, just a few more bug fixes. Still an issue in overnight processing for some that Netuttki is investigating

Edhinor

Jun 3, 2022
Where do you put on the butt plug? and how do you use the vibrator?
Once you are in the bathroom, you will see an option called "change clothes and toys" , if you click on it, you will be able to insert the butt plug and the vibrator. Please note that if you have realistic anal sex activated, you will need to give yourself an enema before you can insert the butt plug.

Reactions: rangmar23

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
As Nutluck notes, it's a rough attempt to play a Sveta as a vigilante fighting for truth and justice, or more likely battering the occasional purse snatcher or rapist while wandering around at night because that's all you can really do. More the Kick-Ass experience than say the Marvel one. It's just really a way to indulge some nerdy comic fan shit some of us enjoy while adding some extra roleplay layers to our Sveta, and gives extra excuses to engage with the physical stats, plus the added spice of a confident/strong Sveta eventually faltering/making mistakes and falling all the harder.

I prefer doing it with powers, as it makes a little more sense to actually use them for 'good', and twice the confidence worse the fall.
Cool, I like that. I enjoy the fighting aspect of the game play. I might start a game with that in mind just for the heck of it ;)

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
That is not a bug but a change, since strength was changed this release. Now strength has a range of 1-200. You can get to 100 with normal working out, you can get to 150 with dedicated strength building workout with heavy weights. You can only get over 150 with magic or by being a male.

It was done for a few reasons.
interesting, I'll have to play around with it some.

rangmar23

Jul 16, 2018
Once you are in the bathroom, you will see an option called "change clothes and toys" , if you click on it, you will be able to insert the butt plug and the vibrator. Please note that if you have realistic anal sex activated, you will need to give yourself an enema before you can insert the butt plug.
Thanks

Reactions: Edhinor
Oct 19, 2020
oh I sure it could be done, but those other games also have patreon's or other pay services to pay for that much art. Or the creator is the artist and I don't know of any with that many images. It has been talked about before but at this point even if we hired a team of artist and they would make 10 pieces of art a day it would take years at that rate to replace it all. Not counting any new content being made.

So yes in theory it could be done, in practice it isn't feasible or practical, even if someone was inclined to do it. Unless they just did the same thing with random art on the internet instead of custom art, which imho would lead to the same big issues real images have. People look different from event to event.
Interestingly, this may not be that much of a problem anymore as nowadays there is something called stable diffusion which is essentially an AI apprentice model which is able to generate images using a few user inputs. Pretty incredible stuff, all with just a click once it has been set up. And you can even manage to make art with consistent characters, as the AI remembers previous prompts and usually makes something pretty close. It probably can't from one session to another. The easiest way around that would to be use a prompt to base the character on some existing personality/character from the internet, don't worry, it's mostly to anchor down the general features of the character after which you can make any form of art using them.

Awesome part is that you can even have the AI generate sex scenes with said character or several and also landscapes useable for backgrounds.

--

Aside from that, the game is pretty awesome. I can hardly complain and the cheat menu easily renders the grind a non-issue, the game can be a bit slow since you have to go through each day individually but I've never gotten bogged down into boredom yet. Natasha is badly written, though, she feels like something that survived from an earlier prototype version of the game and never got any rewrite or upgrade. Her motivations and character are realistic, that's not the issue, she's just... barebones in some ways. There's something missing, I can't quite put my finger on it. The weak link of the family, to be entirely honest.

Sep 23, 2021
Awesome part is that you can even have the AI generate sex scenes with said character or several and also landscapes useable for backgrounds.

-
Jack o Nine Tails is looking at using S/D for it's artwork. I think one of the Girl Life team was talking about using Stable Diffusion but I think that was in context of mods as the art style for the main game will be real rather than art.

(Edited to make clearer who I was talking about.)

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Interestingly, this may not be that much of a problem anymore as nowadays there is something called stable diffusion which is essentially an AI apprentice model which is able to generate images using a few user inputs. Pretty incredible stuff, all with just a click once it has been set up. And you can even manage to make art with consistent characters, as the AI remembers previous prompts and usually makes something pretty close. It probably can't from one session to another. The easiest way around that would to be use a prompt to base the character on some existing personality/character from the internet, don't worry, it's mostly to anchor down the general features of the character after which you can make any form of art using them.

--

Aside from that, the game is pretty awesome. I can hardly complain and the cheat menu easily renders the grind a non-issue, the game can be a bit slow since you have to go through each day individually but I've never gotten bogged down into boredom yet. Natasha is badly written, though, she feels like something that survived from an earlier prototype version of the game and never got any rewrite or upgrade. Her motivations and character are realistic, that's not the issue, she's just... barebones in some ways. There's something missing, I can't quite put my finger on it. The weak link of the family, to be entirely honest.
If you mean Natasha the mom, then little has been done with her since she was first created as a mod for the original game long before GL was even a thing. Mostly all we have done is cleaned up her content a bit here and there and translated it.

But at her core of her personality she is a controlling hypocrite to her children.

Oct 19, 2020
If you mean Natasha the mom, then little has been done with her since she was first created as a mod for the original game long before GL was even a thing. Mostly all we have done is cleaned up her content a bit here and there and translated it.

But at her core of her personality she is a controlling hypocrite to her children.
Hypocritical and parenthood go hand in hand more often than not!

Also that makes sense. Yeah, I was talking about the mom. Are there any intended future plans on her or does the team have something else in mind instead?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hypocritical and parenthood go hand in hand more often than not!

Also that makes sense. Yeah, I was talking about the mom. Are there any intended future plans on her or does the team have something else in mind instead?
there is plans to expand her content but not change her personality. She will always be a closet whore, that wants the perfect virginal good children and will go to great lengths to try and control her children and lose it and explode when they rebel against her wants. That is at this point her canon personality, not a logical person but a flawed person who has good intentions and bad methods.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
When next update will come?
Well we are doing feature lock builds now, which is the final release build you guys will see other than bugs. We use these builds with your guys help to find and fix all the bugs before we do a official release as best we can. Normally it takes about 2 weeks of feature lock builds. So likely sometime next week, depending on how many bugs get reported and how long it takes us to fix them.

Reactions: netsrac

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
I'm trying to change my group from " a good student" to a jock/ popular for the roleplay. As suggested in wiki I'm wearing dresses that will add some points everyday towards these groups. Also doing activities that should get me closer to them . Going to clinic hypnotherapy also increases relation. it's been 3 months I'm still almost hated by them. I suspect going to hypnotherapy and resisting his advances messing up my relation with them. Can someone enlighten me on this issue. Are there any better way to change group quickly without cheat?

Sep 23, 2021
I'm trying to change my group from " a good student" to a jock/ popular for the roleplay. As suggested in wiki I'm wearing dresses that will add some points everyday towards these groups. Also doing activities that should get me closer to them . Going to clinic hypnotherapy also increases relation. it's been 3 months I'm still almost hated by them. I suspect going to hypnotherapy and resisting his advances messing up my relation with them. Can someone enlighten me on this issue. Are there any better way to change group quickly without cheat?

It's not meant to be done quickly, and to get into either group requires several steps. Being social with your group at breaks, visit the local lake when they are there, attend sports. It requires a lot of effort but's doable. Hypno is a dead end but does lead to other content. I've found Jocks easier to get into than Popular as there's more chances to engage with the social group out-with school.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes