Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Bug report feature lock version 2022-10-27

1. If you go further into the park and choose, go for a walk, time doesn't progress. Other options progress the time.

Choosing go for a walk in the first section of the park progresses time.

2. If you hookup with someone at the disco after your first hook up, Sveta will treat the guy as if they have met before even though it their first time.

The dialogue option to give her panties also is as if she has given her panties to the guy before.

Last edited:

skipiwn

Dec 3, 2017
You need to create a folder and name it mod. It should be in the same folder with the QSP file. Drop the components of the public_WC mod in the mod folder. In order to activate it, go to Menu & Cheat Menu, under Gameplay Settings, click on Mods in the upper right hand corner and select the mod.
there is no list of mods to choose it from. it asks to type the name in order to install a mod but that doesnt work either. i must be doing something wrong, just can't figure out what

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I actually got the choice to call him literally after I asked the question.

Jumping through hoops should be the name of this game honestly.
All you have to do is have had sex with him first and then talk to her about sex. Not really much in the way of hoops.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
All you have to do is have had sex with him first and then talk to her about sex. Not really much in the way of hoops.
Already had all that done, before even doing any of kafta stuff. I literally got that chose who kafta will have sex with, asked Marcus and tell him the mc will call him and spent the next 3 I game weeks going to kafta house and not getting anything new so I questioned of it went any further.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Already had all that done, before even doing any of kafta stuff. I literally got that chose who kafta will have sex with, asked Marcus and tell him the mc will call him and spent the next 3 I game weeks going to kafta house and not getting anything new so I questioned of it went any further.
Katja was recently revamped and is still in the process of it. so I honestly don't know the exact steps, but I know you have to talk to her a bit about sex first. As she is a virgin when you start so it takes a bit to get her to the stage where she is willing to lose her virginity.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (27.10.2022) typo:

FWB shower sex:

You turn to face Feofilakt.
You look at him and your expression syas everything he needs to know.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (27.10.2022)

• Walk in the Park (Pavlosk):

At the same time, the girl in the dress laughs a little but looks turned on by it. She smiles and slightly shakes your head as you walk past them.

• FWB shower sex - this part still lacks a fix. Ends with a blank page:

You turn around, forcing Ludmil's hand between your thighs. He doesn't miss a beat, rubbing your soaking wet clit and you give him the best handjob you can while writhing in pleasure.

Sveta-!" he grunts. "I'm-!"
"Me too," you gasp.

Come together

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Are those park events completed yet? Because I' m getting blank screen. Using latest Dev version 27-10. Vasily home is still broken.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The option to livestream hasn't been available from the previous dev build 0.8.8.3 (23.10.2022) and this one.
Oh wait. I found it. The livestream option is available with the new icon at the very bottom of the right hand side on the page.

• Icon should be moved up to where all the other icons are.
• Rubles is misspelled as rubels.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (27.10.2022) bug:

This doesn't work. Every time you attempt to change the status, it reverts to the default statement. Not a recent bug but it's never been corrected, to my knowledge.

Fertility Cycle

Current Status:
It has been xxx days since the start of your last period.

Change Status because:

I think I'm pregnant.
I just recently menstruated.
I think my menstrual cycle has stopped.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes