Damack

Jun 21, 2020
First off thank you all for your help with my BS issues lol.. However, I purchased a home out side St. Pete but when I go to the store it says I don't own a home. I wanted to buy a dish washer and TV. I know I have a TV already installed but am I missing something?

Sep 23, 2021
First off thank you all for your help with my BS issues lol.. However, I purchased a home out side St. Pete but when I go to the store it says I don't own a home. I wanted to buy a dish washer and TV. I know I have a TV already installed but am I missing something?
Is this dev or stable release?

BabyGirl22

Dec 10, 2018
Could someone tell me why I never get pimped out by Albina? I have 10/10 looks, perfect erotic/modern dancing, and a high friendship with her. I've done a dance route several times but not once has she pimped me out. I've even reloaded the last bit of the dance over and over to see if it might pop. No luck.

Is this a bug?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Could someone tell me why I never get pimped out by Albina? I have 10/10 looks, perfect erotic/modern dancing, and a high friendship with her. I've done a dance route several times but not once has she pimped me out. I've even reloaded the last bit of the dance over and over to see if it might pop. No luck.

Is this a bug?
Is your Sveta a virgin?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those interested here is the first feature lock version of Girl Life. What is a feature lock version? It is what the next update will be, this has all the new content in it, but it still needs to be fully bug checked. So if you want to help out or just feel brave feel free to play this version and let us know of any bugs you find so we can fix them for the official release. A new image pack will likely be posted soonish, likely maybe later today or in a day or two.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.2 Dev (14.10.2022) bug:

Sveta as a succubus wins a fight in Central Park and decides to feed, is supposed to gain xxx amount in rubles as a bonus but this isn't reflected in her cash position.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.3 (23.10.2022) bugs (so far):

Sonia Ivanko's house:

• Mrs. Ivanko answers the door with the following dialogue results in a dead end:

You stand outside the Ivanko household, knocking on the door. The door is quickly answered by Sonia's mother, who has an unfriendly, serious look on her face. "Hello, can I help you?" She says.
You smile at her. "Hi, I'm Sveta, one of Sonia's classmates. Is she here?"
She frowns at you. It seems she doesn't care for your casual attitude. "I am Tkachenko Ivanko, but you can call me Mrs Ivanko; who are you exactly?"
You keep your smile. "Sorry Mrs Ivanko, Svetlana Lebedeva." You tell her.
She nods a little. "Better, young ladies should have proper manners after all. Sonia is in her room." She stands aside to let you in, and once you are inside, she closes the door.

• Going to the Living Room results in a dead end.

• Missing image file: images/locations/pavlovsk/resident/soniahome/momsdrawer.jpg

• Soak in the bath
• Go pee
• Drink some water

The conclusion of the above actions move you to the entrance of the house. Should the Mrs. Ivanko option arise (see above), it breaks the game.

• Livestreaming option unavailable.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
We need more bimbo clothes,shoes in different shops . There are some school outfits at G&M flagged as slutty even u sort them out by excluding prostitute tag.
For some reason when unable to service that rapist Dr at clinic in due time a menu pop up without " go to clinic" option resulting missing appointment.
Can sveta get pregnant by father( not step- father)? Because I tried 8-9 times with him as well that romantic MF goody two shoes jock boy without any success. But got knocked out by that coomer pedo father in first attempt.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
We need more bimbo clothes,shoes in different shops . There are some school outfits at G&M flagged as slutty even u sort them out by excluding prostitute tag.
For some reason when unable to service that rapist Dr at clinic in due time a menu pop up without " go to clinic" option resulting missing appointment.
Can sveta get pregnant by father( not step- father)? Because I tried 8-9 times with him as well that romantic MF goody two shoes jock boy without any success. But got knocked out by that coomer pedo father in first attempt.
Slutty and prostitute are not same thing. The prostitute flag just helps you earn a little more if you are selling your body.
Pregnancy is based on chance but almost all the men in the game have the same potency so the odds are the same. The rest is in the hands of RNGsus.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There's a bug when I extent my membership at Havana Fitness Center. The qsp file I used is "Girl Life (2022-10-23)".
Qqsp_vOAUlm3OvU.png

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
So the bugs reported are either fixed or being fixed and a new feature lock version will b released later. These versions are for testing purposes so do not use them unless you are prepared to live with the bugs, or helping test of course. :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes