Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a to fast forward time?
Yes a cheat but we don't recommend you do it over midnight as that is when the game does a lot of calculations and can screw up your game.

Though I have to ask what are you want to fast forward time for?

Duufuss

Mar 18, 2021
and how to trigger it
Raise relation with brother to 100
Leave Bathroom unlocked
Enter Bathroom {quick save at this point and quick load if he does not appear when showering}
Shower
reload if he does not appear
when he appears start progression of conversation to sex
repeat each day until sex option appears.
Afterwards can have sex in living room in evening when he is alone and when he is sleeping

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
Yes a cheat but we don't recommend you do it over midnight as that is when the game does a lot of calculations and can screw up your game.

Though I have to ask what are you want to fast forward time for?
I finished the first semester of high school and started the second semester. After a while it got a little boring. I wanted to go to graduation.
Thank you for your answer

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I finished the first semester of high school and started the second semester. After a while it got a little boring. I wanted to go to graduation.
Thank you for your answer
Are you doing any of the NPC's story arcs? Right now most of the content is in pav, the school in pav or the NPC's in pav school. There is city stuff but most of it you can do while going to pav school.

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
Are you doing any of the NPC's story arcs? Right now most of the content is in pav, the school in pav or the NPC's in pav school. There is city stuff but most of it you can do while going to pav school.
I did most of the school stuff, only graduation left.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
View attachment 2113874 View attachment 2113881

My Sveta has a house and a car! God damn it! Is that your best attitude to treat the top 1 model and the running champion of St. Petersburg? Call your manager out! :mad:
You're complaining about the audacity of that bank manager? My Svetlana is a famous model all powerful ever lusting succubus who almost persued all careers - has shit ton of money in bank account and not a slut BTW (yet) still gets random stranger asking for sex for pittance(200 bucks). I wish there is a option to suck their soul right there.

gnegna

Aug 1, 2019
How do I join the racing/running team at school? I'd like to participate in competitions
Do I have to start with the runner background?
Right now I am taking the racing lessons at the community center, do I get in once i am better at running?

Sep 23, 2021
How do I join the racing/running team at school? I'd like to participate in competitions
Do I have to start with the runner background?
Right now I am taking the racing lessons at the community center, do I get in once i am better at running?

You need to go to Havana in the city that's where the main running events happen. There is school running weekends at the school which you are told on the Friday lesson if there is one. All sports events are on the Saturday with training taking place at any time.

Pavlovsk community centre is a good place to build up your running skill at the beginning but you also need to build up your core stats as well.

Damack

Jun 21, 2020
Hello all. I did a search in this thread and either i'm missing it or i'm blind. My BF calls and wants to meet at 20:00. it says he'll be near my apartment block I can't for the life of me find him. Can someone tell me what the heck i'm missing?

Rainbowhead

Oct 1, 2019
Hello all. I did a search in this thread and either i'm missing it or i'm blind. My BF calls and wants to meet at 20:00. it says he'll be near my apartment block I can't for the life of me find him. Can someone tell me what the heck i'm missing?
He should be at the residential area after 20:00.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Any plans on having an alternative for Albina's house content for non Jock/Cool Kid?

Also, why you can only masturbate in the bedroom (with Anya present) after the threesome and not after having sex with just her (one on one)?
You would have to ask Veng he is the one writing Albina stuff and I honestly have no clue.

No clue, likely just a oversight in the code.

T7792

Oct 5, 2019
wlife mod mechanics are they in game and if so how do you start it?
I don't know how much of the mod is in the game, but 1 way to start the content in the dev build is by sunbathing at the lake (normal swimsuit sunbathing), one of the Belie boys is one of the random encounters. I don't know if there are any attractiveness or inhibition requirements. I also don't know if there are any other ways to starting the content, nor if it was in the current release version (non-dev build).

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Any plans on having an alternative for Albina's house content for non Jock/Cool Kid?

Also, why you can only masturbate in the bedroom (with Anya present) after the threesome and not after having sex with just her (one on one)?
There's a really good chance I'm wrong, but if I remember right hooking up with Anya requires you to avoid any FFM or FFMM content with her. You can have lesbian sex with her but I can't remember exactly how to trigger it, you absolutely have to avoid the FFMM scene after the party she brings you to with her BF though.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The Rex parties are getting completely revamped, they was suppose to be in this update but Anya didn't have time to finish them so it will be in the next update. Which will change how a lot of that stuff works.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes