borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Not sure if its intended or not but with the newest dev build as soon as you get any prostitute rep you can no longer go to your parents apartment. Even 1 act such as sleeping with the nice suit guy from the disco gets you kicked out.

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Also in the disco hook ups if a guy says he doesn't have a condom and you reply "Then were done here" then he brings one out and asks if its still ok, if you agree to still sleep with him it doesn't register that he put the condom on

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if its intended or not but with the newest dev build as soon as you get any prostitute rep you can no longer go to your parents apartment. Even 1 act such as sleeping with the nice suit guy from the disco gets you kicked out.
That shold be fixed in the next dev build.

Tirelipimpon

Jul 6, 2022
I've had a few 'encounters', even gave Mother the real report from the clinic about not longer being virgin, and yes, she throw me out, and our relationship fell to zero... But I came back and apologized. My 'home' is still parents appartment in Pavlosk, and I always be able to sleep in my bedroom.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
By curiosity,

do you have in your team people who only write event, dialogs and scenes without coding ?
What like nutluck? Yeah we have people like this. Tbf he has picked up a bit in the 10,000 years he's been working on the game but I still haven't given him a coder tag on our Discord. :giggle:
The only thing we do ask of our writers is to get images for their scenes, that can be re-use of existing ones in game, sourced by someone else in the team or more commonly by the writer themselves. Its just so difficult to find sets to match a scene compared to writing to suit the images.

3. I don't care about the job. Tanya's relationship score never increasing is the bug. It is immersion breaking to see my relationship with her being listed at "Terrible" when I'm having sex with her every weekend.
Your post didn't make it clear what you were feeling. I can look into fixing this issue for you.

Edit: Have now seeded relationship pts with her so she will start to like you as a friend. It won't do anything to her character in game as she uses custom variables and none serve the same purpose. Its not going to fix the existing relationship you have but with nothing tracking such things its immpossible to retroactively repair that unless you manually increase value for: npc_rel['A218']

Last edited:
Reactions: skybarbie

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
By curiosity,

do you have in your team people who only write event, dialogs and scenes without coding ?
As Kevin said yes, it is fairly easy to pick up the very basics like how to make a args or act, which helps the coders understand how the scene is progressing. I started off knowing nothing about coding, I started off helping out by proof reading to get use to things then after about 3 months of that I understood a bit and started writing my own content and have learned the basic coding fairly well.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As Kevin said yes, it is fairly easy to pick up the very basics like how to make a args or act, which helps the coders understand how the scene is progressing. I started off knowing nothing about coding, I started off helping out by proof reading to get use to things then after about 3 months of that I understood a bit and started writing my own content and have learned the basic coding fairly well.
I started with no coding knowledge and doing proof reading too. However, I didn't really learn anything just kept on failing upwards.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Here is the latest dev build it should have fixes for most if not all the bugs reported. At least those the coders could reproduce and find out what was wrong anyways.

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Please tell me how to start "Christina as bully events added by Anya"? Can anyone share a save with the beginning of this event?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Please tell me how to start "Christina as bully events added by Anya"? Can anyone share a save with the beginning of this event?
No save I'm afraid but Chris will randomly try to bully you, if you don't stand up to her and win a very tough fight she'll pick on you. If you try to stand up to her and lose the fight she should be meaner.

Reactions: AlexLord

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Here is the latest dev build it should have fixes for most if not all the bugs reported. At least those the coders could reproduce and find out what was wrong anyways.

Mega
0.8.8.2 Dev (14.10.2022) bugs so far:

• Still have a bug with Scandalicious bodysuits. They still cannot be bought. Results in a blank page if you try.
• Apparently you can live stream music on the street now? Central Park and City Center have this option.
• Recording a song on the street is now possible? Central Park and City Center have this option.
• Hook up from disco is still broken when you select to agree to date after sex.
• FWB Shower still broken with Come together option. Results in blank page.
• If you decide to shower because you're sweating and have your FWB join you and fool around, you're still sweating at the end of the shower. Basically, there's no effect on your cleanliness.
• images/characters/pavlovsk/school/boy/vasya/sex/shulginhome/revenge/vodka2.jpg didn't display correctly.
• images/characters/pavlovsk/school/boy/vasya/sex/shulginhome/revenge/vodka1.jpg didn't display correctly.
• Sveta sometimes exercises in the nude even though she went to bed in her underwear.

Reactions: Genjurooo

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Aren't descriptions of your looks and your looks rating a little bit off sometimes?

According to the looks rating I am a 6/10.
According to the description however, I am unquestionably gorgeous. Men constantly get caught staring at me by their girlfriends

Wouldn't someone who is unquestionably gorgeous rather be rated at least 8+, instead of just a 6? ;)
6 somehow sounds rather like slightly better looking than average to me :unsure:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.8.8.2 Dev (14.10.2022) bugs so far:

• Still have a bug with Scandalicious bodysuits. They still cannot be bought. Results in a blank page if you try.
• Apparently you can live stream music on the street now? Central Park and City Center have this option.
• Recording a song on the street is now possible? Central Park and City Center have this option.
• Hook up from disco is still broken when you select to agree to date after sex.
• FWB Shower still broken with Come together option. Results in blank page.
• If you decide to shower because you're sweating and have your FWB join you and fool around, you're still sweating at the end of the shower. Basically, there's no effect on your cleanliness.
• images/characters/pavlovsk/school/boy/vasya/sex/shulginhome/revenge/vodka2.jpg didn't display correctly.
• images/characters/pavlovsk/school/boy/vasya/sex/shulginhome/revenge/vodka1.jpg didn't display correctly.
• Sveta sometimes exercises in the nude even though she went to bed in her underwear.
Thanks I will let the coders know

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Aren't descriptions of your looks and your looks rating a little bit off sometimes?

According to the looks rating I am a 6/10.
According to the description however, I am unquestionably gorgeous. Men constantly get caught staring at me by their girlfriends

Wouldn't someone who is unquestionably gorgeous rather be rated at least 8+, instead of just a 6? ;)
6 somehow sounds rather like slightly better looking than average to me :unsure:
sounds like the text was not updated to the appearance changes

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 1826727

Nerdy Group should re-arrange their weekly Game Night after they go to college. Can I just cancel the date for now without any consequence?
We are talking about adding code to set things by year this release. Which will let us have basically 2 nerd game night triggers. One for 2016 if you are still going to pav school and one for 2017 if you are going to the Uni. Then just need to add in a little bit of text changes for the 2017 trigger so it takes place at the Uni library instead of the Pav one and then it should work just fine and remember your place. So if you started in pav but didn't finish all the DnD nights you can finish them at the Uni.

Mega
I still got the message from Nerdy Group after using the latest dev build. I supposed I just delete them for now.

Qqsp_icvLRdehzV.png Qqsp_jLJpHuGjl5.png

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
I also found a problem (with the latest build) when you win the saturdays run and have a meal at a restaurant with your family.

After eating together, there are no options to do anything (and/or leave the scene).
Getting out of this took some effort (as most menus/screens were disabled for the event).

I am sure that this still worked in the dev build that came before the latest one

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
In the changelog of the I think there is nothing about the rewrite of the lovers system, will anything be included before 0.8.8 is released? I have also seen that it says that there are many changes and additions to hookups and bootycalls, what would they be more or less? I ask because I have been playing and I have not been able to see appreciable differences.

By the way, is there any intention to add anal sex to the hookup and bootycall scenes? Certainly those scenes are quite complete with many possibilities, so it seemed strange to me that there is absolutely nothing about anal. I hope you continue to expand them, it would be nice to see, for example, content related to sex toys or bondage, in addition to anal sex.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I still got the message from Nerdy Group after using the latest dev build. I supposed I just delete them for now.

View attachment 2102397 View attachment 2102400
Yeah it has not been updated yet to move the nerd game night to the city library yet. But we will likely keep the days the same, just move them to the Uni library when we can when the Uni starts. As that would be the least amount of work.

Reactions: mercytea

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the changelog of the I think there is nothing about the rewrite of the lovers system, will anything be included before 0.8.8 is released? I have also seen that it says that there are many changes and additions to hookups and bootycalls, what would they be more or less? I ask because I have been playing and I have not been able to see appreciable differences.

By the way, is there any intention to add anal sex to the hookup and bootycall scenes? Certainly those scenes are quite complete with many possibilities, so it seemed strange to me that there is absolutely nothing about anal. I hope you continue to expand them, it would be nice to see, for example, content related to sex toys or bondage, in addition to anal sex.
Most likely not as the person working on it, is taking some time off due to RL.

As for anal the person working on it, doesn't like it so they never add anal as a option to their work. So once it is done someone else will have to go add it in as a option.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes