DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Also, if possible I want my Sveta could exercise nakedly at the backyard in this house. :LOL:
It just doesn't make sense when Sveta cannot choose to be naked in private places (like in her own apt/house with nobody around) other than bedrooms.

biker621

Mar 29, 2019
There are some bugs in "small house on the edge of the city residential area". After buying the house, I still can't buy household appliances. And some questions and requests. Is there any function about Dish Washer and Washing machine? Also, if possible I want my Sveta could exercise nakedly at the backyard in this house. :LOL:

View attachment 2096294 View attachment 2096296 View attachment 2096292
It looks like you don't have enough money to buy any thing. Change that first.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to alleviate the negative state of -Breast pain and swelling-. I've tried to fix it in many ways, but nothing works, even with magic and tricks, but no...
I thank you in advance for your help and attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is your character pregnant? if so likely only milking will with a breast pump.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I got the impression that washing machine, etc was mostly cosmetic with no actual function in the game yet?
Washing Machine is, the rest not sure. I know it was talked about things giving mood boosts etc but not sure if stuff like that is implemented yet or not. I know it increases the value of the house if you ever sell it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are some bugs in "small house on the edge of the city residential area". After buying the house, I still can't buy household appliances. And some questions and requests. Is there any function about Dish Washer and Washing machine? Also, if possible I want my Sveta could exercise nakedly at the backyard in this house. :LOL:

View attachment 2096294 View attachment 2096296 View attachment 2096292
I let the coders know, it may have already been fixed on the git.

Reactions: mercytea

TragicV1.2

Jul 24, 2021
I missed spying on Anya twice, and now she no longer asks for me to get gone for a few hours. Is there a way to make the event trigger?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm a bit confused on how weight loss happens in the game.

Have Sveta on diet food and fat burner pills and she exercises and runs every day but she still puts on weight, that is the BMI keeps increasing. Does feeding as a succubus affect weight loss? Or is the weight gain actually because of increased muscle mass?
I'm a bit confused on that too. I go for the jock route and have Sveta wake up at 4am to exercise for an hour (crunch and pushups) then go for a run after school and practice at the community center. Eat a hearthy meal 3 times a day. All goes well until she becomes jacked, but then the bmi keeps going up and she starts gaining more fat than muscle. I guess the 3 hearthy meals is the problem? But the thing is the hunger goes down very fast if she exercises a lot. So I'm not sure what to eat instead.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Sveta is doing 2 hours of daily exercise, 2 runs in the parks and is on diet meals and fat burner pills yet she's still gaining weight (her fat content percentage is always increasing). I have no idea why. Is it the feeding as a succubus? The beer? LOL.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I missed spying on Anya twice, and now she no longer asks for me to get gone for a few hours. Is there a way to make the event trigger?
Pretty sure it is just a random chance she asks so you might just be getting unlucky. With that said her content was updated not to long ago so it might also only happen on certain days as well.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For those having fat gain what version of the game are you using? the official release or the recent dev build? There was a tweak made in the dev build for this. So if you are all using the official release then it is likely already fixed.

Reactions: Xill

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Coders looked into the weight thing, they are not seeing anything and strength has no impact on it

Here is the code that runs overnight for weight gain
if sftrstflag = 1 or cheatNoFat = 1:
fat = 0
else
if fat > (17 + vitalbuf / 25): salo += 1 & fat = 0
if fat < (-2 - (vitalbuf / 10)): salo -= 1 & fat = 0
fat = fat/4
end Having higher strength does nothing.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Please help with the garage event of stepfather and Uncle Misha. Thank you in advance
Get cum on Sveta's face and walk around in Pav or marketplace (S/L recommended) until Uncle Misha catches you. Rest is just linear. Check the Github Q&A summary page.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes