Vindaria

Jul 3, 2021
Get caught with cum on you, usually around the residential area or in 58. You may also need to visit the cafe in the market.

Thank you very much! I tried in the entrance with sperm that I would see - it didn't help. It looks like I'll have to walk like this all day long)

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Thank you very much! I tried in the entrance with sperm that I would see - it didn't help. It looks like I'll have to walk like this all day long)
Residential area - around 16.00-17.00. Make a save at that time and try walking until you meet him. Then do the same next day. He must caught you like this two times. Then go to Cafe where mother works. At least it worked for me.

Reactions: Vindaria

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Bug Report - playing the dev version

Schoolgirl start with magic, Pav

Sveta asked Tatiana to improve her skin. Pain shot up, but it was only in one spot - her chest, instead of in multiple spots on her body

Her appearance improved dramatically immediately for the day - about 30 points of gain.

After sleeping, however, her appearance dropped significantly, down to around 100 (drop of around 60 points from before the procedure). In the cheat menu, her skin description was listed as "Your pale skin is rough and covered with pimples and moles."

Edit - I checked, and my character picked up a STD at the same time, which explains the huge drop in appearance. However, the skin description and location of the pain seems off.

Last edited:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I'm a bit confused on how weight loss happens in the game.

Have Sveta on diet food and fat burner pills and she exercises and runs every day but she still puts on weight, that is the BMI keeps increasing. Does feeding as a succubus affect weight loss? Or is the weight gain actually because of increased muscle mass?

Reactions: Xill

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
There's a lot of blank screen BUGS at Anushka's apartmet, like lots.
One is when first invited if player choses to go to her room.
Another is when snacks
Yet another when Sveta leaves her room.

There's lots of missing pictures too. Her bedroom one for example, but there's more.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There's a lot of blank screen BUGS at Anushka's apartmet, like lots.
One is when first invited if player choses to go to her room.
Another is when snacks
Yet another when Sveta leaves her room.

There's lots of missing pictures too. Her bedroom one for example, but there's more.
they should all be fixed in the next build, the new link was missed since her apartment file was getting to big I split her bedroom off into it's own file.

Reactions: Genjurooo

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
Get your slut/prostitute rep really high and people start stopping you in the street for sex/blowjobs etc. I believe there is more stuff in the game code but i havent been able to find it in game.
About how much is "really high"? 500+?

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Couple of things I noticed.
1. Random guys sometimes have name Inna which is female name
2. images\pc\items\gm\maid outfit number 10 is not a maid uniform, it's a traditonal school uniform in Russia.

Last edited:

Rover55

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, I just wanted to see how everything works in this game and how to make something similar. But it's pretty messy and it's hard to find things. I guess I have to sort everything before digging in :HideThePain:
изображение_2022-10-11_223005962.png

Sep 23, 2021
Damn, I just wanted to see how everything works in this game and how to make something similar. But it's pretty messy and it's hard to find things. I guess I have to sort everything before digging in :HideThePain:
It's probably best to pull the QSP source files from the git link, rather than use QGen which can lead to interesting problems. The Git also has some code advice if you need it.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Is there something I can type into the console to lower the amount of time it takes for the fertility phases to change/end?

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can you not wear body suits? I have no idea where they are suppose to appear after buying them.
Girl Life Bugs

gschool_lessonsev1 - add the following below line 3:
cls
gs 'stat'

succubus - lines 445,451,457 - empty description screen - add the following below these lines (cls) (cla):
gs 'stat'

I have sex with Tanya every weekend but my relationship score with her is still 5.

obj_din - The below (Character 'Description') code crashes the game:

Code:
    if func('homes_properties', 'get_accessible_count') = 0:
        'You have nowhere to live, if this is an error set your current home <a href="exec:gs ''obj_din'', <<$home[''current'']>>">here</a>.'
    else
        'Your current home is <a href="exec:gs ''obj_din'', <<$home[''current'']>>"><<$home[''name'']>></a>.'
    end
arousal - add the following below line 943 (otherwise arousal doesn't get updated on the screen):
gs 'stat'
Nutluck posted this for me on the Discord so I've been through it without giving you the feedback.
1. Yeah, although its *clr and cla not cls we use
2. Changed to *clr and cla so stat window only needs updating when data changes
3. The npc relationship value isn't used in her code anywhere so it'll allways be the same from the start. To get offered the job you just need to have been there 3-5 or more times and not be pregnant.
4. it was a problem with loops sharing the same name and is fixed.
5. The stat call is meant to be made in the scene as using it directly in arousal will lead to multiple uses in many scenes and crazy amounts in things like gangbangs. I've add a few missing ones from one scene that was very bad for this.
Is there something I can type into the console to lower the amount of time it takes for the fertility phases to change/end?
The pregnancy code is super complex and there's no comments, its a massive pain in the butt which we are slowly sorting through and will one day fix up but for now there's no simple way to speed up the process that I'm aware of.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Nutluck posted this for me on the Discord so I've been through it without giving you the feedback.
1. Yeah, although its *clr and cla not cls we use
2. Changed to *clr and cla so stat window only needs updating when data changes
3. The npc relationship value isn't used in her code anywhere so it'll allways be the same from the start. To get offered the job you just need to have been there 3-5 or more times and not be pregnant.
4. it was a problem with loops sharing the same name and is fixed.
5. The stat call is meant to be made in the scene as using it directly in arousal will lead to multiple uses in many scenes and crazy amounts in things like gangbangs. I've add a few missing ones from one scene that was very bad for this.
3. I don't care about the job. Tanya's relationship score never increasing is the bug. It is immersion breaking to see my relationship with her being listed at "Terrible" when I'm having sex with her every weekend.

Reactions: mercytea

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
There are some bugs in "small house on the edge of the city residential area". After buying the house, I still can't buy household appliances. And some questions and requests. Is there any function about Dish Washer and Washing machine? Also, if possible I want my Sveta could exercise nakedly at the backyard in this house. :LOL:

Qqsp_SEWISMPhTO.jpg Qqsp_BqleBZa8dD.jpg Qqsp_Eszb8KSbMa.png

Reactions: Vindaria

Herokuyon

Aug 9, 2018
Hello, I would like to ask if anyone knows how to alleviate the negative state of -Breast pain and swelling-. I've tried to fix it in many ways, but nothing works, even with magic and tricks, but no...
I thank you in advance for your help and attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes