Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
no nekid on street yet?
nevermind

BUG - after browsing bodysuits (btw they don't have same backgrounds) and hit "return" action. I get a blank screen.
(at least at scandalicious)
EDIT: tapestry blank screen bug in the mansion and residential house still not fixed
And another new BUG when hitting the action "record a song with your phone":
phonesongbug.jpg
Did that action have any business appearing in such places anyway?

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
no nekid on street yet?
nevermind

BUG - after browsing bodysuits (btw they don't have same backgrounds) and hit "return" action. I get a blank screen.
Not until Pav police revamp is redone and that is waiting on the family punishment revamp which won't happen until next update, assuming Anya has time.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
assuming Anya has time.
Anya please have time :)

-------

EDIT:
BTW, didn't you guys said this release you'll crackdown on school uniforms?
And more BUGS:
- buying birth control pills from Luda results in blank actions screen, player stuck
-random street NPC missing name after going with him to fugg
(also missing his name in various text screens in the event chain)
-cheat menu increase/shrink eyelashes not working

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Is it intended behavior that, when loading my last quicksave (of version 8.7.4.) with the new Dev-Veersion, I get more than 1 Mio Rubels in my purse?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is it intended behavior that, when loading my last quicksave (of version 8.7.4.) with the new Dev-Veersion, I get more than 1 Mio Rubels in my purse?
nope that would be a bug, but that is why we make dev builds to get anyone that wants to help us find bugs.

there will likely be abug fix of the current dev build tomorrow or the next day.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
no nekid on street yet?
nevermind

EDIT: tapestry blank screen bug in the mansion and residential house still not fixed
And another new BUG when hitting the action "record a song with your phone":
View attachment 2089846
Did that action have any business appearing in such places anyway?
Can confirm Scandalicious but the bodysuits appear to work at Mon Cheri.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
More bugs (using a previous save from 0.8.7.4):

Saved outfits Sport page disappeared. You have to recreate it.

The option of Livestream appears when Anya is in the bedroom but results in guitar practice.

Busking seems to be broken. You get the option to record a song on your phone at City Central, Commercial area,
Okhlopkov Square (none at Pavlovsk Park) and get a pop up error message when you do and this results in breaking the game.:

Area: on visit
Line: 58
Code: 111
Desc: Location not found!

If you have 2 FWBs, their SMS messages appear at the same time.

Hooking up with someone at the Community Center dance then agreeing to date after sex breaks the game - no option forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genjurooo

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Just a couple of bugs I've noticed. The new street prostitution content always says you are out of condoms, even when you have some in your inventory. Also if you go and view the bodysuits at scandalicious when you hit return it just goes to a blank screen. You also get a blank screen during the booty call shower together scene if your character is a virgin and you cum together

Last edited:

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
More bugs (using a previous save from 0.8.7.4):

This isn't just the "Sports"-Page.
If (in 8.7.4.) you already used another (than the Custom 1) page for outfits and renamed it,
the page (together with all created outfit combos) has vanished.

zedrotov

Jan 30, 2020
Just a couple of bugs I've noticed. The new street prostitution content always says you are out of condoms, even when you have some in your inventory. Also if you go and view the bodysuits at scandalicious when you hit return it just goes to a blank screen. You also get a blank screen during the booty call shower together scene if your character is a virgin and you cum together
How did you find new prostitution content?I missed it

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Anya please have time :)

-------

EDIT:
BTW, didn't you guys said this release you'll crackdown on school uniforms?
And more BUGS:
- buying birth control pills from Luda results in blank actions screen, player stuck
-random street NPC missing name after going with him to fugg
(also missing his name in various text screens in the event chain)
-cheat menu increase/shrink eyelashes not working
I have about a dozen more school uniform images ready and a few more which need faces added to them. I feel like Dr Frankenstein sorting these. I can probably fix the bodysuit backdrops too but it all takes time.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
That page was removed with intent. There should be an option to mark a set as your exercise outfit which will be your default and can be auto-equiped for a number of sports actions.

Jen_73

Jun 21, 2019
Entering Julia Milovas Appartment isn't possible anymore.

Both, Main Desc-Window as well as the Action-Window show a blank screen after you enter the Appartment.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Girl Life Bugs

gschool_lessonsev1 - add the following below line 3:
cls
gs 'stat'

succubus - lines 445,451,457 - empty description screen - add the following below these lines (cls) (cla):
gs 'stat'

I have sex with Tanya every weekend but my relationship score with her is still 5.

obj_din - The below (Character 'Description') code crashes the game:

Code:
    if func('homes_properties', 'get_accessible_count') = 0:
        'You have nowhere to live, if this is an error set your current home <a href="exec:gs ''obj_din'', <<$home[''current'']>>">here</a>.'
    else
        'Your current home is <a href="exec:gs ''obj_din'', <<$home[''current'']>>"><<$home[''name'']>></a>.'
    end
arousal - add the following below line 943 (otherwise arousal doesn't get updated on the screen):
gs 'stat'

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes