Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Yoooooooo I remember this game way back when I was still in college!!! Didn't know it was on this site holyyyy, I remember the devs too Kevin Smarts and Nutluck, also is the latest version the one on the first page?
It has been on F95 for awhile now, don't know how long ago you are talking though but GL has been on here for a number of years now. But if you have not played the game in years likely a lot has changed since you last did, depending on how long ago it was.

Yes the OP has the current latest version. With that said we will likely be releasing the next update around the end of this month, just FYI.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kangnuonuo

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
It has been on F95 for awhile now, don't know how long ago you are talking though but GL has been on here for a number of years now. But if you have not played the game in years likely a lot has changed since you last did, depending on how long ago it was.

Yes the OP has the current latest version. With that said we will likely be releasing the next update around the end of this month, just FYI.
That's awesome man, it's great that you guys are still working on the game. First time I logged on the tfg site again and looks like my join date was in 2016. I remember having so much fun, it was a game I couldn't tell my friends about, and yeah, damn. Anyways, time to have a nostalgia trip and relive the days when I always woke up hoping that I'd look at a reflection of a beautiful girl lmfao

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That's awesome man, it's great that you guys are still working on the game. First time I logged on the tfg site again and looks like my join date was in 2016. I remember having so much fun, it was a game I couldn't tell my friends about, and yeah, damn. Anyways, time to have a nostalgia trip and relive the days when I always woke up hoping that I'd look at a reflection of a beautiful girl lmfao
If you have not played since 2016... well everything has changed, there is more NPC's many more NPC stories, the pav school was completely revamped etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kangnuonuo

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Bugs:

If you decide to go nude at the secluded lake in Pavlovsk, the clothes you take off aren't the clothes you put back on. It doesn't happen at the lake just the secluded area.

Keep getting this error pop up during the friends with benefits booty call:

Feofilakt slowly pumps his cock in and out of your mouth, plunging it all the way down your throat where you can feel it press against your windpipe. You keep it loose while he does all the work, occasionally letting your tongue snake out for a cheekly lick, but otherwise just let Feofilakt keep fucking your face.

After a couple minutes, he taps you on the head.
"Wait-! I'm gonna come if you keep that up!" he groans loudly. "I wanna fuck you first."

The option , Make him cum in your mouth, elicits this pop up:

Area: on visit
Line: 1721
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect arguments' count

Doesn't seem to affect the game but it is a pop up.

Also, the friends with benefit module breaks at the end of this dialogue (neither choice has a way forward):

You and Feofilakt relax on the bed together, basking in the afterglow as you idly chit chat about things.
"So," he asks. "How was your first time?"

"It was amazing!" you gush with a shameless grin. "It was like I've been missing something this entire time. And you being inside me made me feel full. I can't believe I waited this long to have sex! I need to be careful or I could get addicted to this!"
Perhaps spurred by your words, Feofilakt quickly moves in to kiss you.

- Turn your head
- Kiss him back

In the shower, this also results in breaking the game:

Feofilakt keeps kneading your breasts, while you snake your hand down between your legs to finger yourself. You keep jerking him off, groaning in pleasure as he gives your breasts some deliciously hard squeezes.

Turn around

In addition, as previously reported, it's also missing an image on the phone for SMS/Contacts:

images/system/phone/icons/xPICx.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Genjurooo

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there an option to lie to the Mother when confessing who got Sveta pregnant? She's a bit too honest and blabs about it being Vladimir (stepfather) and is weirdly surprised by the mother's angry reaction to throw her out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So the "Get up and get dressed for school" option isn't putting on underwear, is that happening for anyone else? It happens regardless of which underwear option I choose when going to bed. I haven't seen anyone else mention it so maybe I'm just stupid and doing something wrong.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Is there an option to lie to the Mother when confessing who got Sveta pregnant? She's a bit too honest and blabs about it being Vladimir (stepfather) and is weirdly surprised by the mother's angry reaction to throw her out.
I believe you have to have a high intelligence to get the lie option

I will probably be re-evaluating these types of things when I work with the family in a cycle or two, because I don't think you should need a high intelligence to not tell your mother your stepdad got you pregnant

Watters

Nov 9, 2017

I will probably be re-evaluating these types of things when I work with the family in a cycle or two, because I don't think you should need a high intelligence to not tell your mother your stepdad got you pregnant
Intelligence of 100 isn't good enough to get the "Lie" option. Messing around with the Inhibition stats and maxing out the Social, Persuasion and Performing (thought this was kind of like acting?) did nothing either. She's not in the bimbo state either, so I'm not really sure why telling the truth is the only option.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Intelligence of 100 isn't good enough to get the "Lie" option. Messing around with the Inhibition stats and maxing out the Social, Persuasion and Performing (thought this was kind of like acting?) did nothing either. She's not in the bimbo state either, so I'm not really sure why telling the truth is the only option.
Are you telling her proactively or is it the forced event? Because I can't speak for step dad but Kolka pregnancies will always default to telling the truth if you approach mom about it, but if you wait for the forced event then you can unlock an option to lie about it.
No idea if it's the same or not for the step dad so no idea if this is helpful at all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Watters

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Are you telling her proactively or is it the forced event? Because I can't speak for step dad but Kolka pregnancies will always default to telling the truth if you approach mom about it, but if you wait for the forced event then you can unlock an option to lie about it.
No idea if it's the same or not for the step dad so no idea if this is helpful at all.
It probably is the same, the issues with family stuff like this is there are soooo many different conversations written by many different people that the one who added the lie option may not have realized there was more than one way to tell Mom. Or the other way around. That is one of many reasons I want to try and fix/unify a lot of their stuff.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
No, no, it's very helpful! I was telling her proactively, so I'll wait until I get the forced event and see if I get the "Lie" option there. Still, even if that's the case, I feel like adding the option to Lie for the proactive route would be warranted.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Bugs:

If you decide to go nude at the secluded lake in Pavlovsk, the clothes you take off aren't the clothes you put back on. It doesn't happen at the lake just the secluded area.

Keep getting this error pop up during the friends with benefits booty call:

Feofilakt slowly pumps his cock in and out of your mouth, plunging it all the way down your throat where you can feel it press against your windpipe. You keep it loose while he does all the work, occasionally letting your tongue snake out for a cheekly lick, but otherwise just let Feofilakt keep fucking your face.

After a couple minutes, he taps you on the head.
"Wait-! I'm gonna come if you keep that up!" he groans loudly. "I wanna fuck you first."

The option , Make him cum in your mouth, elicits this pop up:

Area: on visit
Line: 1721
Code: 120
Desc: Incorrect arguments' count

Doesn't seem to affect the game but it is a pop up.

Also, the friends with benefit module breaks at the end of this dialogue (neither choice has a way forward):

You and Feofilakt relax on the bed together, basking in the afterglow as you idly chit chat about things.
"So," he asks. "How was your first time?"

"It was amazing!" you gush with a shameless grin. "It was like I've been missing something this entire time. And you being inside me made me feel full. I can't believe I waited this long to have sex! I need to be careful or I could get addicted to this!"
Perhaps spurred by your words, Feofilakt quickly moves in to kiss you.

- Turn your head
- Kiss him back

In the shower, this also results in breaking the game:

Feofilakt keeps kneading your breasts, while you snake your hand down between your legs to finger yourself. You keep jerking him off, groaning in pleasure as he gives your breasts some deliciously hard squeezes.

Turn around

In addition, as previously reported, it's also missing an image on the phone for SMS/Contacts:

images/system/phone/icons/xPICx.png
HG just posted up fixes for the nookups and booty calls that should see things work for now but let us know if not.
The stripping in Pav secluded lake wasn't storing the clothing in the special section for this purpose so you put back on whatever you last stripped out of at one of the lakes or swimming pool. Posting fix now.
SMS images was being looked at, is that from current repo or release build?

Its if its Kolka that you need a certain level of int to lie. However, both could do with a pursuation skill check and willpower check to overcome a lack of it when you get to changing them. ;)

Reactions: Alaratt

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Its if its Kolka that you need a certain level of int to lie. However, both could do with a pursuation skill check and willpower check to overcome a lack of it when you get to changing them. ;)
A persuasion and/or willpower check would be a much better way to do this, and eliminate the INT requirement entirely, unless there was a reason it was there. Personally the only was I could see it needing INT at all would be to make sure Sveta isn't completely braindead, like if pcs_int > 20 or something. I havent looked into exactly how and why it's used yet though. To much to do atm.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A persuasion and/or willpower check would be a much better way to do this, and eliminate the INT requirement entirely, unless there was a reason it was there. Personally the only was I could see it needing INT at all would be to make sure Sveta isn't completely braindead, like if pcs_int > 20 or something. I havent looked into exactly how and why it's used yet though. To much to do atm.
Pretty sure it was there before we had persuasion or willpower in the game and it was just never changed.

Reactions: Kevin Smarts

JohnnyRC88

Feb 8, 2018
When you have a date with someone, the person waiting you in Pavlovsk!
Clic emergency and select Pavlovsk for a fast travel!

it happens to me when I give the number to unknown people!
the words "is waiting..." come out but without the name of the person.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes