Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Where can I find my own father? Not a stepfather, namely, a native.
I think you need to talk to your mother, father and Anya about it first and get them to bring it up. You might have to build up your relationship meter with them though. After that, go to the highway in Pavlosk and talk to the guy in the lorry. The truck driver will then tell Sveta that the father can be found at the Storage Terminal in the Industrial Region in the city (St. Petersburg). Go there and you'll have the reunion scene with the dad and will be able to find him there on Saturdays and Sundays between 12:00 and 14:00.

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
Is there a particular way to trigger/meet Kendra? I keep having my Uni test character attend classes and study at the library, but other than meeting Katja not much as happened in a few weeks.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
HG just posted up fixes for the nookups and booty calls that should see things work for now but let us know if not.
The stripping in Pav secluded lake wasn't storing the clothing in the special section for this purpose so you put back on whatever you last stripped out of at one of the lakes or swimming pool. Posting fix now.
SMS images was being looked at, is that from current repo or release build?
It's from the 8.7.4 build, I believe that's the latest release from August? I also just updated the image pack with the underwear and bodysuits (are the bodysuits suppose to show up? Because they seem to missing in 8.7.4?) from August and the 8.8 image pack from September.

Not sure if I like the new underwear style, figuring out how they hang on the body is visually a tad more difficult.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there a particular way to trigger/meet Kendra? I keep having my Uni test character attend classes and study at the library, but other than meeting Katja not much as happened in a few weeks.
She has not been updated to be meet at the Uni, you can only meet her at the city theater or sex shop still. If I get time I will add in a encounter to meet her at the library, same with Djibril

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
1 - I don't remember but the beach threesome still the only way to access Meynold mansion? and you can't be a virgin?
there isn't a virgin alternative (like using anal on threesome)?
Or even better, a lesbian alternative through Katja content...
i'do like to keep at least one of my saves virgin until uni :ROFLMAO:
(or maybe even a full lesbian one, but for now that is a little overstretch since the vast majority of the content involve guys ;)).

2 - Can Natasha debt take less days? :cry:
Something like two weeks would be better (14), since you have grind points at school, then grind points at her home, lend her money (recurrently), and even after that 30 idle days you still have to keep "taming" her for some time... so it takes too long to progress :ROFLMAO:

3 - About nightclub hook ups, why there's no anal options/sex positions? not even when you got booty called
also, what's the difference between dating and casual sex... mechanically they are working the same way :unsure:

Some bugs I've been having:
4 - Cellphone is fucked :ROFLMAO:
No contacts at all, not even Mothe (IIRC mother contact starts in the phone) and the contacts you add have no picture
5 - Idk what (or how) happened but from one scene to another, the appearance had gone from 10/10 to -1/10 and I can't fix it no matter what stats I tweak.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
It's from the 8.7.4 build, I believe that's the latest release from August? I also just updated the image pack with the underwear and bodysuits (are the bodysuits suppose to show up? Because they seem to missing in 8.7.4?) from August and the 8.8 image pack from September.

Not sure if I like the new underwear style, figuring out how they hang on the body is visually a tad more difficult.
The image pack was only for those building the game themselves from the repo directly. If it wasn't broken before you installed that, that could be the issue. Otherwise idk.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
1 - I don't remember but the beach threesome still the only way to access Meynold mansion? and you can't be a virgin?
there isn't a virgin alternative (like using anal on threesome)?
Or even better, a lesbian alternative through Katja content...
i'do like to keep at least one of my saves virgin until uni :ROFLMAO:
(or maybe even a full lesbian one, but for now that is a little overstretch since the vast majority of the content involve guys ;)).

2 - Can Natasha debt take less days? :cry:
Something like two weeks would be better (14), since you have grind points at school, then grind points at her home, lend her money (recurrently), and even after that 30 idle days you still have to keep "taming" her for some time... so it takes too long to progress :ROFLMAO:

3 - About nightclub hook ups, why there's no anal options/sex positions? not even when you got booty called
also, what's the difference between dating and casual sex... mechanically they are working the same way :unsure:

Some bugs I've been having:
4 - Cellphone is fucked :ROFLMAO:
No contacts at all, not even Mothe (IIRC mother contact starts in the phone) and the contacts you add have no picture
5 - Idk what (or how) happened but from one scene to another, the appearance had gone from 10/10 to -1/10 and I can't fix it no matter what stats I tweak.
1. An alternative way in (I think a virginal way too) is on the books to add from Derryth_Love

2. No, we already reduced it multiple times, it was written for 2 years of school originally.

3. The main author doesn't write anal stuff, someone else will have to add it eventually

4. The cellphone been around awhile but nobody knew how to use it, it has just started getting figured out.

5. Thats usually the sign of an std, go to the health clinic.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
First dev release for this dev build, if you are brave enough here is a link to it, you will also need the dev image pack from Anya

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
The image pack was only for those building the game themselves from the repo directly. If it wasn't broken before you installed that, that could be the issue. Otherwise idk.
Which image pack are you referring to? The underwear or 8.8? These just add/or replace images in the image folder as far as I can tell. Bodysuits feature hasn't been an item for purchase, not in the recent buiilds as far as I can tell. It's not an option in 8.7.4, you can't purchase them at the stores nor is the category active in the wardrobe. The images are there as of the new underwear pack but there are no options for them in 8.7.4.

I think the last build that even had that option in the wardrobe was the 20th July build IIRC.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Which image pack are you referring to? The underwear or 8.8? These just add/or replace images in the image folder as far as I can tell. Bodysuits feature hasn't been an item for purchase, not in the recent buiilds as far as I can tell. It's not an option in 8.7.4, you can't purchase them at the stores nor is the category active in the wardrobe. The images are there as of the new underwear pack but there are no options for them in 8.7.4.

I think the last build that even had that option in the wardrobe was the 20th July build IIRC.
Both the 0.8.8 dev image update packs.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are three packs, 8.8 1, 2, and the underwear pack for the dev (8.8) build. This is for the new build that's just been dropped.
there is 0.8.7 which is the core image pack for the official release. Which is all you need for the official release of the game. the two 0.8.8 update packs you only need if you want to try to dev build I posted, but understand it is a test build so expect bugs.

Sep 23, 2021
there is 0.8.7 which is the core image pack for the official release. Which is all you need for the official release of the game. the two 0.8.8 update packs you only need if you want to try to dev build I posted, but understand it is a test build so expect bugs.
Roger, dev builds are fun. Guinea pigs ho! Which path will the MC take today.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes