Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
Hello Kevin,
if I go further into the park => go for a walk - dead end, action menü disappear
if I go further into the park => sit down on the bench => error message (location not found)

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
You have the old images so I'm guessing you are using the official release version. There was an error in it on uni starts, the new version will be out in a week or two and I've literally just double checked and uni start works fine.
Should I delete this version and download it again? Or should I wait?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Should I delete this version and download it again? Or should I wait?
the new official release should be out in a week or two depending on how long it takes us to fix all the bugs we can find with your guys help.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
In 0.8.7.4 there is a small(-ish) bug with the SMS, if not solved already:
Got a SMS from the nerds for game night, during some break in 2016, then got another during winter break in 2017, but couldn't respond to it unless I first deleted the previous one.

Sep 23, 2021
In 0.8.7.4 there is a small(-ish) bug with the SMS, if not solved already:
Got a SMS from the nerds for game night, during some break in 2016, then got another during winter break in 2017, but couldn't respond to it unless I first deleted the previous one.
So that is what has been causing that bug, I had wondered why I could reply sometimes and others I could not interact with it.

Fake_Zeus

Nov 2, 2020
the new official release should be out in a week or two depending on how long it takes us to fix all the bugs we can find with your guys help.
I deleted the game and downloaded it again but the problem still persists. dont work universty
If i download with torrent the images not work, so i downloaded 'all in one' but in all in one universty doesnt work. images belong to torrent
sorry for the language i am not good at english
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I deleted the game and downloaded it again but the problem still persists. dont work universty
If i download with torrent the images not work, so i downloaded 'all in one' but in all in one universty doesnt work. images belong to torrent
View attachment 2124605 View attachment 2124607 View attachment 2124608
No idea where those folder names came from but I'm pretty sure they should be named "images" and "sound"
Try renaming them and try again

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
No idea where those folder names came from but I'm pretty sure they should be named "images" and "sound"
Try renaming them and try again
Don't rename them.
First folder has images folder inside of it. Second has sound folder.
Just take them out from there and put them in the same folder that contains Girl Life 0.8.7.4 file
nothing changed
because the game searches for /images/whatever.jpg
not /images/images/

Last edited:
Reactions: Alaratt

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
In the latest Dev build from tfgamesite , park events including fairy - Vasily home riddled with lots of blank screens or random location errors. At stairs while having cigarette from friends ,a message pops up indicating sveta has used her last cigarette.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Next feature lock version, it should have all the bugs already reported fixed.

Mega
Does not mean it will not have bugs, it is a feature lock version and for bug hunting use. Do not use if you just want to enjoy the game.

skipiwn

Dec 3, 2017
I am having a hard time installing public_WC mod. Can someone tell me how to install it ? No matter where i paste the folder it doesnt seem to work

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
I am having a hard time installing public_WC mod. Can someone tell me how to install it ? No matter where i paste the folder it doesnt seem to work
You need to create a folder and name it mod. It should be in the same folder with the QSP file. Drop the components of the public_WC mod in the mod folder. In order to activate it, go to Menu & Cheat Menu, under Gameplay Settings, click on Mods in the upper right hand corner and select the mod.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes