InsertNameHereJ

Nov 30, 2019
Okay so I got to the point with the therapist where sex=therapy and he got me pregnant. Is there anything beyond that involving the pregnancy or is the sex option at the appointments it for now?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Okay so I got to the point with the therapist where sex=therapy and he got me pregnant. Is there anything beyond that involving the pregnancy or is the sex option at the appointments it for now?
I believe that's the end of content for now. The writer moved on to his own game and another took it over, so more content will be coming

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Do different origins affect park events ? Because playing as a nerd I' m getting random blank screen but in the same circumstances problems don't persist for gopnik start. Same thing happening throughout the game provided you're interacting with different group than you're belong to.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Do different origins affect park events ? Because playing as a nerd I' m getting random blank screen but in the same circumstances problems don't persist for gopnik start. Same thing happening throughout the game provided you're interacting with different group than you're belong to.
There is differences based on start, but you should not see blank screens that is a bug, things will just be different or you will have different choices based on starts

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
hello, i did a rerun with a "heroine build' with the last maj but in 5 months of ingame time i encounter 0 robbers. There is frequent encounter with rapist in Central park but i never got one robbers in Pavolsk. I have a lot of money anytime on me and in the cheat menu robbers are activated. So maybe a bug with the %luck of encounter with the last maj ?

I would like to add that doing a heroine build without cheating on any of my stat, my impression is that at one point the npc become way too weak to keep things interesting. I think it would be great that if our character keep winning combats things become more difficult like being attack by gang rather than individuals etc...

I'm not using magic. I just wanted to make her like a kick ass character and it's working a bit too well. I win way tooo much money since i can chain 4 fights in central parks every night and win them all. The fact of gaining money that easily and frequently make otherparts of the game irrelevant 'cause you no longer have any issue with dept or rent etc...

It shows as well that the health recovery is way too fast. I think that's a shame to not make use of the injured state of our character. Like she has 100 pv left and no one notice bruises on her, and she just get all her health back the next day after some hours of sleep.

It would be really great to add interactions with her family/friends when she's injured and to make it necessary to sometimes go to the hospital when health is too low and add different events in there.

An other thnnk i notice is that base stat increase very quickly and have a lot of effect on every skill. Which implies that just by doing a lot of sports my character became good at everything while not practicing it. It's normal to have easy for exemple at dancing when you are very flexible, but you still won't be a good dancer just 'cause of that. You still need to practice a lot. My intelligence increased a bit too much as well while i never spent time studying, but just doing my homework regularly. So i think the game is a bit too quick to "reward" you for thing you are not doing.
What is a "heroine"build?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Pretty sure they mean working on maxing physical stats and fighting skills. as more years get added that will get harder and harder to do with out cheating. As we will make it harder and harder to max out stats as we get more years of content.

mjreynolds

Nov 3, 2020
Pretty sure they mean working on maxing physical stats and fighting skills. as more years get added that will get harder and harder to do with out cheating. As we will make it harder and harder to max out stats as we get more years of content.
Gotch, thanks so much for the explanation

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (27.10.2022) typo:

• This was from 0.8.8.3 (23.10.2022) but not yet corrected:

City Center:
Walk to the central park (035) Walk to the central park (0:35)
Walk to the train station (005) Walk to the train station (0:05)

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (27.10.2022) yet another typo:

• Sauna sex!

She instinctively raises her hips to milk more pleasure from your fingers, somehow synchronizing with your own needs and making you both reach higher and higher until, (You don't know who cum first) a orgasm was over you two. should be: who cums first, an orgasm.

Reactions: GmFn1869

Daguy2021

May 18, 2021
As Nutluck notes, it's a rough attempt to play a Sveta as a vigilante fighting for truth and justice, or more likely battering the occasional purse snatcher or rapist while wandering around at night because that's all you can really do. More the Kick-Ass experience than say the Marvel one. It's just really a way to indulge some nerdy comic fan shit some of us enjoy while adding some extra roleplay layers to our Sveta, and gives extra excuses to engage with the physical stats, plus the added spice of a confident/strong Sveta eventually faltering/making mistakes and falling all the harder.

I prefer doing it with powers, as it makes a little more sense to actually use them for 'good', and twice the confidence worse the fall.

Reactions: Xaoyu

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
0.8.8 (27-10-2022) bug:

Starting a game of standard school and any of the jock starts except football player, Sveta starts with 75 strength. Also, if you lower the strength with cheats, as time goes by, the strength gradually rises again until 75. With the start of football player, exactly the same thing happens, but with 80 strength instead of 75. This is regardless of whether you start at the end of August or the beginning of June. It also doesn't matter where you start.

I just tried the standard city start and it seems to be the same for all jock starts, but with 80 strength instead of 75.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
0.8.8 (27-10-2022) bug:

Starting a game of standard school and any of the jock starts except football player, Sveta starts with 75 strength. Also, if you lower the strength with cheats, as time goes by, the strength gradually rises again until 75. With the start of football player, exactly the same thing happens, but with 80 strength instead of 75. This is regardless of whether you start at the end of August or the beginning of June. It also doesn't matter where you start.

I just tried the standard city start and it seems to be the same for all jock starts, but with 80 strength instead of 75.
That is not a bug but a change, since strength was changed this release. Now strength has a range of 1-200. You can get to 100 with normal working out, you can get to 150 with dedicated strength building workout with heavy weights. You can only get over 150 with magic or by being a male.

It was done for a few reasons.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (27.10.2022) bug:

Disco hookup:

• Name change - you fall asleep with Sergej but wake up next to Feofilakt:

Scootching over, you cuddle up with Sergej, resting your naked body on top of his. He wraps his arms around you in return and the two of your relax, listening to the sound of each other's breathing.

As you lay there together, your eyelids slowly grow heavier until they close completely and your consciousness drifts slowly into darkness...

Something stirs in your mind and you slowly come to consciousness. Blearily, you wake up, wondering why your face feels itchy before you internally groan, realizing you never washed off your makeup last night and it's now smeared across your face.

Turning over, you see Feofilakt laying next to you. He stirs as well and rolls over to face you, prying open his eyes.
"Mornin'," he mumbles. "You just wake up too?"
"Yeah," you mumble back.

• Something in the script changes the name, reloading from a save point prior to falling asleep will sometimes correct this.

• Links have no image file attached to them:

<a href="exec:gs 'shortgs','img msg','$npc_apt_livingroom[$boy]'">living room</a>
<a href="exec:gs 'shortgs','img msg','$npc_apt_spare[$boy]'">a room filled with various exercise equipment.</a>

"I could really use a cup of coffee," you say.
"Me too. I have some in the kitchen if you wanna come with."

"Sure, lead the way."
You climb out of bed, not bothering to get dressed as you follow him. You already spent the night naked with him, what's a cup of coffee longer?

Along the way, you can't help but peek into the other rooms as you pass by.

Through one door is the living room you passed through last night from the front door. The memory is somewhat hazy as you mostly remember focusing on Sergej's body, instead of what the room looked like.
Inside another room, you find a room filled with various exercise equipment.
Likes to work out huh? you think to yourself, strutting past.

After your snooping, you quickly continue onward into the kitchen where Sergej is already filling the pot with water.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
That is not a bug but a change, since strength was changed this release. Now strength has a range of 1-200. You can get to 100 with normal working out, you can get to 150 with dedicated strength building workout with heavy weights. You can only get over 150 with magic or by being a male.

It was done for a few reasons.
Oh, I didn't know that. In that case, perhaps you should adjust the parameters to determine the shape of the body, since with 80 strength it appears that I have a muscular shape and an image corresponding to the default_high folder.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the shape of the body is determined by the body mass index (BMI) and strength, I'm not sure if endurance and agility are involved, but I think not. Depending on the BMI there are 5 phases and depending on the strength there are 3 phases (low, mid and high).

If this is really the case and according to you now the maximum strength is 200, wouldn't it be more logical that, for example, the low phase was 1-60, the mid 61-120 and the high 121-200? These numbers are just a suggestion, but that with 80 strength one is already in the high phase seems exaggerated to me.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Oh, I didn't know that. In that case, perhaps you should adjust the parameters to determine the shape of the body, since with 80 strength it appears that I have a muscular shape and an image corresponding to the default_high folder.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the shape of the body is determined by the body mass index (BMI) and strength, I'm not sure if endurance and agility are involved, but I think not. Depending on the BMI there are 5 phases and depending on the strength there are 3 phases (low, mid and high).

If this is really the case and according to you now the maximum strength is 200, wouldn't it be more logical that, for example, the low phase was 1-60, the mid 61-120 and the high 121-200? These numbers are just a suggestion, but that with 80 strength one is already in the high phase seems exaggerated to me.
The images was suppose to have been changed already, I will let a coder know it seems not to have been changed or is not working right.

Palillo

Sep 17, 2018
The images was suppose to have been changed already, I will let a coder know it seems not to have been changed or is not working right.
By the way, the strength bar graph still has a maximum of 100 and in the cheat menu the maximum value to which the strength can be increased is still 100.

WalkTheEdge

Nov 29, 2017
Haven't played the dev/feature lock version, but when I looked in the dev image packs (to see new stuff) there where no images for body shape.

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
Haven't played the dev/feature lock version, but when I looked in the dev image packs (to see new stuff) there where no images for body shape.
There won't be new images for that, just new thresholds for when the images change to the more muscly versions.

That's the plan, but I don't believe it has been implemented yet. There are things that need to be added to do it. Like a way to increase past the 100 such as dedicated body building exercises

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes