Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I'm trying to change my group from " a good student" to a jock/ popular for the roleplay. As suggested in wiki I'm wearing dresses that will add some points everyday towards these groups. Also doing activities that should get me closer to them . Going to clinic hypnotherapy also increases relation. it's been 3 months I'm still almost hated by them. I suspect going to hypnotherapy and resisting his advances messing up my relation with them. Can someone enlighten me on this issue. Are there any better way to change group quickly without cheat?
To add to what Illusive said above. The most important thing is spend time chatting to all the kids in the social group you want to join until they all like you a lot. Then you will generate passive points towards that group.

Some are easier to do than others, by good student I assume you mean the nerd by that name.

Also focus on one group at a time, if you try and split your time between jocks and cool kids it will take longer. Going from cool kid to jock or the other way is some of the easier ones to do. Jock to gopnik also isn't to hard. Nerd to anyone is harder than most with the exception of queen of the nerds to cool kids. Outcasts to any of them but especially cool kids is the hardest.

So depending on your start and if you focus on it, it typically takes 2-3 months to switch groups, but some take longer than that. The longest is outcast slut to cool kids, which can take upwards of 5-6 months.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It's not meant to be done quickly, and to get into either group requires several steps. Being social with your group at breaks, visit the local lake when they are there, attend sports. It requires a lot of effort but's doable. Hypno is a dead end but does lead to other content. I've found Jocks easier to get into than Popular as there's more chances to engage with the social group out-with school.
That has mostly changed your last statement. With the revamped of the disco and addition of the beach, it is now about the same. Both groups are at the beach when it is nice but cool kids are more likely to be at the disco to makeup for finding the jocks out and about more. Plus Christina is a jock who always hates you and now down talks you to the other jocks meaning you have to compensate for her negatively effecting you.

Crys Heart

Oct 27, 2019
The Tsar Bomba outfits got swapped around with something else? Oh no, where do I find the new goth store :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. For ease of reference, you have to go the city centre via the train, then go to the island via the metro. Shop should be there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Smarts

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
There are many options for download the game?
If you first time download this game how to install it?
which package do have to download?

Sep 23, 2021
There are many options for download the game?
If you first time download this game how to install it?
which package do have to download?

You don't install it. You get the QSP player and load the Girl Life.qsp into it, remember to install the image packs into the folder you've created. Read this from P.1:

Reactions: HNH1985

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The Tsar Bomba outfits got swapped around with something else? Oh no, where do I find the new goth store :(

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. For ease of reference, you have to go the city centre via the train, then go to the island via the metro. Shop should be there.
Tsar Bomba and Patchwork Dolls were intended to be this way around in teh first place but due to miscommunication they ended up flipped. We fixed this and now the staff at Dolls and their relationship with Anuska all makes sense again.

Sep 23, 2021
which skill is best to start with i mean like slutty girl famous girl etc.
There's no best start, it's a role playing game to simulate a young Russian girl. So what background do you want to play as? Starts are thematic instead of having game play mechanics, mostly. Ugly duckling is arguably be one of the hardest as you have to improve your appearance and join the social groups.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
To add to what Illusive said above. The most important thing is spend time chatting to all the kids in the social group you want to join until they all like you a lot. Then you will generate passive points towards that group.

Some are easier to do than others, by good student I assume you mean the nerd by that name.

Also focus on one group at a time, if you try and split your time between jocks and cool kids it will take longer. Going from cool kid to jock or the other way is some of the easier ones to do. Jock to gopnik also isn't to hard. Nerd to anyone is harder than most with the exception of queen of the nerds to cool kids. Outcasts to any of them but especially cool kids is the hardest.

So depending on your start and if you focus on it, it typically takes 2-3 months to switch groups, but some take longer than that. The longest is outcast slut to cool kids, which can take upwards of 5-6 months.
OK I tried everything as u suggested and my relation with 3-4 jocks reached above 70, others are above 30-40 also I warned Sonia throughout her slut transformation. Every day I'm only interacting with them in school,beavh,gym,field as much as possible and solely focused on them. It's been 5 months since but I don't see any progress with them or popular group ,instead nerd group slightly increased. Is this a bug?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
OK I tried everything as u suggested and my relation with 3-4 jocks reached above 70, others are above 30-40 also I warned Sonia throughout her slut transformation. Every day I'm only interacting with them in school,beavh,gym,field as much as possible and solely focused on them. It's been 5 months since but I don't see any progress with them or popular group ,instead nerd group slightly increased. Is this a bug?
It is hard to say, but if you are only close to 3-4 of them and then you have Christina who hates you. That means you are only earning 2-3 points a day plus any stuff you do during school or at the disco they like, minus any points where you do stuff they don't like. If you are doing as much stuff they don't like, as do like. Then you might only be earning like 2 points a day, if that is the case no it is not a bug.

The fastest way to be friends with them is be friends with ALL the jokes other than Christina.

Some other stuff to do
Wear a uniform they approve of
Slap boys that bother you
Pick on/bully nerds, outcasts and others
Dance well at the disco
Do well during PE class
Joining volleyball, track, starlets, or cheerleading

Don't ask questions in class or do nerdy stuff, if you do bad at PE you lose points, if you dress to slutty or conservative you lose points, if you dance badly at the disco you lose points etc

So I don't think it is a bug. When I said it takes 2-3 months I was talking about if you become friends with all of them and you don't do things to lose points with them, you can hit the cap which is earn 10 points a day or 70 a week. Then depending on where you started it would take roughly 2 months from there give or take a bit and it normally takes about a month to get all the friendships up for a total of 3 months. It can only take 2 months if you are on a start that is liked by another group, like cool kids to jocks as they tend to like each other so less time to get friendships up and your start value is higher. Or longer if you are making a harder jump like nerd to jock, as you are likely not doing well in PE you might be losing some points on those days.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
In the description of the character there are many details by type: nipples, groin area, etc. Will all these parameters make sense in the game or is it all for the picture? And when is the update ?
There is some reactions to pubic hair in the game and will be for breasts as well eventually. Most of the other stuff is just for you the player and was added because players wanted to be able to see that stuff of their character.

We updated roughly every 3 months, we will be having a new release likely this weekend sometime as it just so happens.

• Wow
Reactions: Nice Kitty

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
It is hard to say, but if you are only close to 3-4 of them and then you have Christina who hates you. That means you are only earning 2-3 points a day plus any stuff you do during school or at the disco they like, minus any points where you do stuff they don't like. If you are doing as much stuff they don't like, as do like. Then you might only be earning like 2 points a day, if that is the case no it is not a bug.

The fastest way to be friends with them is be friends with ALL the jokes other than Christina.

Some other stuff to do
Wear a uniform they approve of
Slap boys that bother you
Pick on/bully nerds, outcasts and others
Dance well at the disco
Do well during PE class
Joining volleyball, track, starlets, or cheerleading

Don't ask questions in class or do nerdy stuff, if you do bad at PE you lose points, if you dress to slutty or conservative you lose points, if you dance badly at the disco you lose points etc

So I don't think it is a bug. When I said it takes 2-3 months I was talking about if you become friends with all of them and you don't do things to lose points with them, you can hit the cap which is earn 10 points a day or 70 a week. Then depending on where you started it would take roughly 2 months from there give or take a bit and it normally takes about a month to get all the friendships up for a total of 3 months. It can only take 2 months if you are on a start that is liked by another group, like cool kids to jocks as they tend to like each other so less time to get friendships up and your start value is higher. Or longer if you are making a harder jump like nerd to jock, as you are likely not doing well in PE you might be losing some points on those days.
Got it,I'll start over

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Got it,I'll start over
We have been trying to think of immersive ways to help players out with knowing what to do and not do.

I have been thinking about adding something to the journal along the lines of a button by each social group called something like. I want to join them

then if you click it, it adds some new text at the bottom of that page something like
I have noticed X seem to like it when girls do Y
then have a list of things group X likes
have a note about, how you should be good friends with all of them so they want to hang around you and have you hang around
followed by something like

I should avoid doing the following as group X seems to dislike that when girls do it
then have a list of stuff to avoid

We just don't want to have a bunch of un-immersive info there, we want it to feel in character to get this info across.

It is why the blurbs about the the other students in Pav are different based on your social group. So if you are a nerd and look up Dimka what it says about him is a little or sometimes a lot different if you are in the same social group as said student. I want to add to that and give each social group their own view of each of the students eventually.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes