Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
i cannt proceed in Katja .... I have 100 relation with her but she still do not invite in her house what to do???
My first thoughts is your grades are not good enough, she is a nerdy cool kids and mostly hangs out with other nerdy cool kids

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Will the update be another developer build to fix all the bugs in the last one or will it be an official new version release?

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
The plan is the next couple of days, as long as major bugs don't crop up. This development cycle had a lot of code changes in the background, which made it harder for us to do dev release versions to test, so we're trying to do a lot of bug fixing at once compared to over the course of 3 months like normal.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Will the update be another developer build to fix all the bugs in the last one or will it be an official new version release?
I kinda doubt there is another dev build I expect the new build will be the official release, maybe tomorrow or Monday depending how many more bug reports we get today and tomorrow

male7104

Jul 30, 2021
how to progress with albina... Walkthrough says when u enter November then something will happen and I am at 7 November but nothing is happening... What should I do??

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how to progress with albina... Walkthrough says when u enter November then something will happen and I am at 7 November but nothing is happening... What should I do??
are you part of the starlets?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yesss see thisss
..I remeber something i used cheat for increasing erotic dancing i guess this is because of that can u plz help me or fix my save file
I am just a writer, but if you are part of the starlets it should trigger eventually. I believe it is random when the next stage triggers mid nov to mid dec I think but not positive.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
how i talk to to ivan about katja ????I am not getting any option for that
That is some of the new stuff with her, I believe you have to have had sex with him first, then talk to her about boys until she brings it up, then go talk to him about it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ever wanted to help out with the game but can't write or code? Do you have eyes? Then come on down and do some hotcat voting, we getting some more info about NPC's together for reference and journal entries and need some help by you the players. Looking for about 20 players to help vote. it will be a list of names with a number next to them, that is the image number which will be in a folder you get. Look at the image rate it 1-10 following the scale that is on the txt file and when done send the txt file back to me with the ratings. It will be first come first serve if I get more than 20 offers. So if you are interested send me a PM and I will PM you the info.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Nope it created problems with the Uni content as in it would have caused there to be two versions of her story. It might happen later in her story but not during pav school
Then there's something wrong (not related to that):
In this play I kept her off contraceptives to get the pregnant thingy and still got the first prompt for taking her to the park. Only that first one happens when off contraceptives though. Still it shouldn't.

There also should be a check if Sveta met or not the boys in the park. Cause mine didn't so she shouldn't be able to take Katja there anyway.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Then there's something wrong (not related to that):
In this play I kept her off contraceptives to get the pregnant thingy and still got the first prompt for taking her to the park. Only that first one happens when off contraceptives though. Still it shouldn't.

There also should be a check if Sveta met or not the boys in the park. Cause mine didn't so she shouldn't be able to take Katja there anyway.
ok I let bgk know who is the one doing her story so he can look into it.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
0.8.8.4 (07.11.2022) bug:

• There's no option to teleport from the magic circle (is working in 0.8.8.4 - 31.10.2022)

• FWB shower still yields a blank page in this sequence:

You turn around, forcing Osip's hand between your thighs. He doesn't miss a beat, rubbing your soaking wet clit and you give him the best handjob you can while writhing in pleasure.

Лина-!" he grunts. "I'm-!"
"Me too," you gasp.

Cum together

• Further into Pavlovsk Park:
You don't see any of the Gopnik's hanging out in the park. Gopniks

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes