Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Is there a fast way to join the cool kids? I maxed out relationship with almost every cool kid except for Dimka but my Sveta is still barely tolerated.

It's a bit weird for the hottest girl in the school to still be treated as a nerd,,, which is what she started out as
You need to improve your group standing with them. Having them like you earns you points towards that but you can also improve it by wearing nice uniform that is not considered slutty and reacting to random events in the same way they would.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
You need to improve your group standing with them. Having them like you earns you points towards that but you can also improve it by wearing nice uniform that is not considered slutty and reacting to random events in the same way they would.
How to change characters in the cheat menu, for example NPC[A28] . It says to press #. But it gives an error. Can you elaborate on this?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How to change characters in the cheat menu, for example NPC[A28] . It says to press #. But it gives an error. Can you elaborate on this?
That is something that was used for dev changes, its out of date and probable needs to be removed.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
That is something that was used for dev changes, its out of date and probable needs to be removed.
Can I change the numbers, data, etc in any way for the NPC. The game is really good. Many projects copy this game. But they are too bad and have a lot of mistakes. Those who say that GirlLife has a bad coder and programmer are just haters. I already said that Kevin Smart and his team just took PROETO from the very first game and included the idea in their game, then every update they improve something.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Sometime around the end of the month is the plan. We do a update roughly every 3 months.
There has been an error in the cum_call code. Please contact a developer with what you were doing prior to receiving this message so the error may be fixed. Error type: Improper value for cum_call. Name Boy from Rex's Party

I find Error or bug In party ANYA

Alaratt

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2019
There has been an error in the cum_call code. Please contact a developer with what you were doing prior to receiving this message so the error may be fixed. Error type: Improper value for cum_call. Name Boy from Rex's Party

Yes. I am rewriting that party, so nobody else has fixed it.

pisnet123

Mar 29, 2020
Is there no way to join the Starlets after October? I had my nerd Sveta work her ass off sucking up to the cool kids to join the Starlets only to find out you don't get the recruitment event after October.... Is there another opportunity in Spring or something or is it simply over?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Is there no way to join the Starlets after October? I had my nerd Sveta work her ass off sucking up to the cool kids to join the Starlets only to find out you don't get the recruitment event after October.... Is there another opportunity in Spring or something or is it simply over?
Albina disbands the group at that time so there's nothing to join.

Anatol2471

Jan 11, 2020
For some reason hookup's at the disco and the kolka shower event pictures aren't showing up (along with some of the other sex scenes). Has anyone else encountered this problem and have a fix for it? I tried redownloading the image packs and tried downloading the image packs from different sources but no luck so far.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Can I change the numbers, data, etc in any way for the NPC. The game is really good. Many projects copy this game. But they are too bad and have a lot of mistakes. Those who say that GirlLife has a bad coder and programmer are just haters. I already said that Kevin Smart and his team just took PROETO from the very first game and included the idea in their game, then every update they improve something.
The short answer is yes, the long answers it yes but it depends on what you want to change, some things are a lot harder to change than others, other things are fairly simple but most of it requires you to go into the code to change stuff, the cheat menu has some basic things, mostly changing relationship points.

So mostly it depends on what you want to change.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

For code quote Kevin so he see's it. I am mostly just a writer than knows some very basic code, but most code issues are beyond my abilities.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No because that is a timed story like the Sonia fall, things happen on certain dates and that story arc finishes at the end of Nov or start of Dec something around then.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
For some reason hookup's at the disco and the kolka shower event pictures aren't showing up (along with some of the other sex scenes). Has anyone else encountered this problem and have a fix for it? I tried redownloading the image packs and tried downloading the image packs from different sources but no luck so far.
What player are you using, some things use mp4's and I know both the events you are talking about use video's so it sounds like you are not seeing video's is the problem. Not all players will play video's

Anatol2471

Jan 11, 2020
What player are you using, some things use mp4's and I know both the events you are talking about use video's so it sounds like you are not seeing video's is the problem. Not all players will play video's
Downloading a different qsp worked, thank you!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes