Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
quests or random things on the bus can be added really, it was interesting. There are such ones in the subway, and yes, FIX ALREADY image errors in the wardrobe!
What image errors? The wardrobe works fine for me. Are you using dev version and if so have you got the image update packs?

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
There's a bus from the Park in Sankt Petersburg, 23:00, that takes you to some undisclosed location where you can work as a prostitute, then takes you back to the Park afterwards. You've got to unlock that by being told about it.
Prostitution in Pavlovsk includes washing cars at the gas station during dry weather and daylight, if you're wearing prostitute clothes; being approached in the streets if your reputation is high enough, i.e. if you're locally famous as a slut; being solicited at home, if your local reputation is high enough; being offered 100 Rubles for a blowjob outside the Disco by some guy who approached you on the dance floor; asking a guy for money to have sex with him after he takes you from the Disco to his hotel room; the glory holes in the men's toilets in the Commercial District, with risk of THINGS happening.
There is nothing related to the park in the city and the bus in the game code.

There is a location in the code called "gas_station_gp_117" and the bus goes there from Pavlovsk (market).

This location is the same gas station from the Wlife mod where you can work as a prostitute and it is located not far from Pavlovsk.

The problem is that I did not find any trigger events that would open this ability in the game. No one offers the character a job there or talks about this place.

For everything to work as it should, you must enter the following codes:

prostitute['blocked'] = 0
prostitute['gas_station'] = 1
prostitute['payment_method'] = 1

Then you can go to the gas station, earn money there and return to Pavlovsk on the same bus.

Apparently, without codes, in the normal way in the game, there is no access to this feature, or I simply did not find it.

Of course, in order for everything to work, you must have the clothes of a prostitute and money for bus fare.

Sorry for my English.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
The point is not in mod, but in the possibilities of the original game, which are in it, but which cannot be triggered without codes.
Then legacy code. Point and place where it exists, then someone will rebuild or remove. Bus and toilet mentioned are a feature.

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
Then legacy code. Point and place where it exists, then someone will rebuild or remove. Bus and toilet mentioned are a feature.
3 locations:
gas_station_gp_117
pav_market
carF

And there is no toilet, it's just a gas station from the mod Wlife.

Last edited:

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
The point is not in mod, but in the possibilities of the original game, which are in it, but which cannot be triggered without codes.
The location was imported from the mod WLife but the person merging events from there has been a bit tied up with rl. Hopefully we'll be able to get them up to scratch and linked before too long but for now it is not linked.

Reactions: xcyrax

xcyrax

Jul 25, 2018
By the way, I wanted to ask. I saw a code in the game where the character is arrested for helping to rob people in the park (presumably by gopniks). Does this content still exist in the game, and if so, how do you start this path?

Here's what the cop says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 29, 2019
its possible that the Katja Corruption is Buggy?Im absolute unable to get her to take off her Pants i try it now for half ingame year and i focus only on her every day.I have look in the Wiki and see the Code with that i see her Corruption so i use it and it jump up and down the entire time.As example Week 4 Corruption 52 then i do 2 Week with every day kissing Boys show her im not wearing Pantys have sex with her in every Position but if i check after the 2 Weeks again the corruption she have is down to 36 another week after again 46 then again 38 and so on in that way seams impossible to corrupt her

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
By the way, I wanted to ask. I saw a code in the game where the character is arrested for helping to rob people in the park (presumably by gopniks). Does this content still exist in the game, and if so, how do you start this path?

Here's what the cop says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume this is in the city?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
its possible that the Katja Corruption is Buggy?Im absolute unable to get her to take off her Pants i try it now for half ingame year and i focus only on her every day.I have look in the Wiki and see the Code with that i see her Corruption so i use it and it jump up and down the entire time.As example Week 4 Corruption 52 then i do 2 Week with every day kissing Boys show her im not wearing Pantys have sex with her in every Position but if i check after the 2 Weeks again the corruption she have is down to 36 another week after again 46 then again 38 and so on in that way seams impossible to corrupt her
I don't believe so, I have not done her story since the revamp so I can't give you any advice. But I do know other people have advanced her story arc all the way to the Uni so it seems to be working. I can't say what is going wrong with your game unless it is from a older saved and when you started using one of the newer versions of the game it got messed up.

Either way I will pass it on to bgk the author of her content and see what he says, but I imagine what I said above is the most likely issue.

Sep 29, 2019
I don't believe so, I have not done her story since the revamp so I can't give you any advice. But I do know other people have advanced her story arc all the way to the Uni so it seems to be working. I can't say what is going wrong with your game unless it is from a older saved and when you started using one of the newer versions of the game it got messed up.

Either way I will pass it on to bgk the author of her content and see what he says, but I imagine what I said above is the most likely issue.
The Save is a new start with the last Game version you can download here.
To the story i have done that Arc before in another save but there it work at least until she want to have Anal Sex with a real Boy but not sure if that save is even from this Version or older in this happen what i write before Corruption jump up and down the entire time.
I think more something is going wrong with this Playtrough as i see even my standing with the Groups make the same i start as outcast so i can work my way up first Focus on the Nerd so im a good girl that Study hard and make always Homework. Reach something like 50% Standing with the Nerds but even i change nothing and remain the good girl that study hard they hate me again have now a standing with all Groups of 0 and with the nerds something like 20% and still dropping my Slut and sex Reputation is even 0 as i avoid all sex that have not to do with Katja

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The Save is a new start with the last Game version you can download here.
To the story i have done that Arc before in another save but there it work at least until she want to have Anal Sex with a real Boy but not sure if that save is even from this Version or older in this happen what i write before Corruption jump up and down the entire time.
I think more something is going wrong with this Playtrough as i see even my standing with the Groups make the same i start as outcast so i can work my way up first Focus on the Nerd so im a good girl that Study hard and make always Homework. Reach something like 50% Standing with the Nerds but even i change nothing and remain the good girl that study hard they hate me again have now a standing with all Groups of 0 and with the nerds something like 20% and still dropping my Slut and sex Reputation is even 0 as i avoid all sex that have not to do with Katja
This is a reply from BGK the author of Katja

The katjaQW['slut'] will not fall below 50 by decay. So the only way to fall that much is if they keep using the bugggest dildo they have on her ass so she is in a lot of pain when they fuck her. But nothing is changed regarding how this work in the school recently.

Reactions: GladiusVictorius

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The list of what I know for sure is making the update coming SOON!

Kevin - Underwear filters Done
Kevin - New strength scale up to 200 Done
Anya - Minor revamp of pubic hair images Done
Anya - Revamp Christina's shower scene to be linear to unlock her house Done
nutluck - Anushka and the boys from the band apartment in the city during the Uni years Done
nutluck - start adding two Elective classes at the Uni Done
Bgkjdgbizgblzdgbr - More content with Katja at the Uni Done

Everything else I don't know if it is done or not. The two I was involved with are not getting done, band events will be for sure done next update, they missed the deadline by about a week.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
One thing I found is that some of the "lets meet some boys in the park" events with Katja seem to be pretty broken, like some of them just "end" or seem to have missing text. Is that a known problem with the 0.8.9.2 version or should I make a more detailed report?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes