Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
Does anybody knows how to extraxt soudtracts, or who sing the song on the begining .. in russian I mean

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Any mirror for the Qqsp player?

There is this repo for it
is it just me or does infinite will power not work anymore? and as a bonus, willpower cost is alway zero just switches infinite willpower to yes or no(but it doesn't do anything anyways) I'm on current version...
It doesn't work anymore. I really need to remove it.
Will you be adding in sleapwear into the game?
Not anytime soon but maybe one day.
Every boyfriend I make turns into a girl....

View attachment 2737431 View attachment 2737433

I've tried it with three different dudes and, for some reason, they all turn into a girl when they start dating. Any idea why this is happening?
Hornguy6 says its fixed on repo so new release due very soon should work

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Would it be possible to just fix it? Or does that cheat break too much stuff?
There are cheats to change NPC parameters. But the command is needed, but it does not work. It would be more comfortable for me to set all the NPCs to the maximum so as not to waste time playing the game again, but simply to see new content, watch it, play AND see bugs or errors

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There are cheats to change NPC parameters. But the command is needed, but it does not work. It would be more comfortable for me to set all the NPCs to the maximum so as not to waste time playing the game again, but simply to see new content, watch it, play AND see bugs or errors
Even if you did that you couldn't see everything, some thing is about choices. Like some stuff you only see if you are a slut outcast, some stuff you can only see if you are not a slut. Then a example for Anushka she has two hidden scenes that when you have sex with her, if you dominate her all the time you see a new scene. or if you let her dominate you, there is a new scene. You can't do both as it is a scale that slides both ways.

Then some stuff is time locked, like Sonia falling only happens during a certain time and depending on the choices you make there is different outcomes to the scenes you take part in etc.

This is only going to get more true the larger the game gets, which is a design choice of ours.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Even if you did that you couldn't see everything, some thing is about choices. Like some stuff you only see if you are a slut outcast, some stuff you can only see if you are not a slut. Then a example for Anushka she has two hidden scenes that when you have sex with her, if you dominate her all the time you see a new scene. or if you let her dominate you, there is a new scene. You can't do both as it is a scale that slides both ways.

Then some stuff is time locked, like Sonia falling only happens during a certain time and depending on the choices you make there is different outcomes to the scenes you take part in etc.

This is only going to get more true the larger the game gets, which is a design choice of ours.
That all sounds awesome! I just can't wait to get more in-game ways to find out when i have reached end of certain path/content or if i am just repeating the same. I don't mind discovering stuff on my own until more guests are added to notebook, but would be nice to have more ways to know if there is more stuff to be discovered in current path, location, characters etc. :)

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
I mean the infinite willpower cheat only, nothing else.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I mean the infinite willpower cheat only, nothing else.
Ask and I shall provide.
Infinite willpower cheat will work and constantly restore your max willpower as of the next release (it is already on our repo for those that use such things).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pilluah

Astariass

Jul 23, 2019
Ask and I shall provide.
Infinite willpower cheat will work and constantly restore your max willpower as of the next release (it is already on our repo for those that use such things).
Sorry for bothering you, but can you please tell me in how many days the next build will be ready?

Ps:- I am eagerly waiting for that

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That all sounds awesome! I just can't wait to get more in-game ways to find out when i have reached end of certain path/content or if i am just repeating the same. I don't mind discovering stuff on my own until more guests are added to notebook, but would be nice to have more ways to know if there is more stuff to be discovered in current path, location, characters etc. :)
Honestly it would likely be easier for you to just ask on our discord server, it is fairly busy and many of the players know so even if someone that works on the game is not likely a player could tell you if that is the end of that story arc for now or not.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Sorry for bothering you, but can you please tell me in how many days the next build will be ready?

Ps:- I am eagerly waiting for that
We can't give a date, we are in the bug hunting time. So basically when tester stop reporting bugs is when it will be released. Any day basically, as soon as tomorrow or as late as the weekend at a guess.

Reactions: Astariass

Dontno

Jul 27, 2018
I cant get it to properly start.
I cant edit my eyes in the start menu. I can only change the color to green and any other option reverts it to brown.
When I start the game I'm dead. If I leave the room: instand death. All my stats are zero and the cheat menu won't change them.
Anyone that can help?

Sep 26, 2020
I cant edit my eyes in the start menu. I can only change the color to green and any other option reverts it to brown.
When I start the game I'm dead. If I leave the room: instand death. All my stats are zero and the cheat menu won't change them.
Anyone that can help?
Four save files for you to load, a blonde gopnik troublemaker, a red-haired beautiful popular girl, a black-haired good student and a duplicate of the good student where I clicked through enough to get to the cheat menu and disabled pregnancy, periods and STDs, because periods and STDs can die in a fire.
You can probably use the cheat menu to turn any of these into the start you want. View attachment Gopnik Pavlovsk August start.sav View attachment Good student June Gadyukino no disease beautiful start.sav View attachment Good student June Gadyukino start.sav View attachment Beautiful redhead start.sav

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Anyone that can help?
You are using the wrong player, use one of the ones we have linked as suggested players. I don't know why but I know some of the players won't load all the info for the game and you start off dead for reasons I don't understand.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You are using the wrong player, use one of the ones we have linked as suggested players. I don't know why but I know some of the players won't load all the info for the game and you start off dead for reasons I don't understand.
I can explain this one. The way that some functions and lops are handled varies between some of the players. So what happens is you get in a loop that keeps progressing time until Sveta starves to death.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes