Dr.Sloth

Oct 12, 2017
Dunno if it's a bug, but Sveta wasn't phased by finding out she's no longer a virgin after therapist's hypno sex

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
One thing I found is that some of the "lets meet some boys in the park" events with Katja seem to be pretty broken, like some of them just "end" or seem to have missing text. Is that a known problem with the 0.8.9.2 version or should I make a more detailed report?
I'm told this is now fixed

Reactions: Takkatakka

exsomon

May 11, 2020
images folder and sound folder should be in the same folder of Girl Life 0.8.9.2.qsp,
you should see 2 folders and Girl Life 0.8.9.2.qsp file
if images folders are messed up (changed structure from earlier updates, there are some empty placeholders, moved some to different folders, etc), just download latest full image pack and extract the zip files thats it.
go to tsgames site pinned in page 1 download latest qsp player and image pack from there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raith

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I probably misunderstood the instruction guide. Anyways how should I properly install them?
I mean we have a guide, where on the guide you messed up it is hard to say. My first question is did you unzip the core image pack? Next question is that image pack, with the sound pack and where the game qsrc file is? next question when you open the image folder do you see another image folder within or a bunch of sub folder? Some unzip programs create a image folder within a image folder which will cause the images to not work.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Dunno if it's a bug, but Sveta wasn't phased by finding out she's no longer a virgin after therapist's hypno sex
Most likely the guy writing it, either has not had time to do it, or forgot, hard to say which. He along with several others have been dealing with RL issues of late and have not worked on the game really this update.

Reactions: Dr.Sloth

randombringer

Dec 30, 2018
i love this game but could you please update the first post instead of guiding users to your website? and add some of the most popular mods like brother and more? it's kinda depressing to explore countless webpages in search of downloadable links and to read installation guides.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaijin100

Bee78

Jan 26, 2022
I read on the wiki page that Sonia post-fall content can be enabled somehow:
sh_sonya_bazar = 25
npc_rel['A112'] = 50
sexev_sonya_count = 10 (this value goes down after every scene, and u need it >0 to trigger stuff)

What is the difference between the new and the old content?
How can I do it? Where I have to type in?
Thanks in advance!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I read on the wiki page that Sonia post-fall content can be enabled somehow:
sh_sonya_bazar = 25
npc_rel['A112'] = 50
sexev_sonya_count = 10 (this value goes down after every scene, and u need it >0 to trigger stuff)

What is the difference between the new and the old content?
How can I do it? Where I have to type in?
Thanks in advance!
there is no new post fall stuff, just some of the old stuff has been removed as it no longer fits. All her new stuff is pre-fall

Reactions: Bee78

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
is it just me or does infinite will power not work anymore? and as a bonus, willpower cost is alway zero just switches infinite willpower to yes or no(but it doesn't do anything anyways) I'm on current version...

Shahsprawn

Nov 18, 2021
Is there a way to control the personality of hook ups/FWB or is it totally randomized?
You can give these a try using the console. Of course, you have to input them when you're actually with the FWB. These are just a few and there are a lot more that you can use to shape the FWB.

npc_abusive[$boy] = 1

npc_argumentative[$boy] = 1

npc_caretaker[$boy] = 1

npc_selfish[$boy] = 1

npc_generous[$boy] =1

npc_cuddler[$boy] = 1

npc_cum_cannon[$boy] = 1

npc_two_pump[$boy] = 1

npc_childfree[$boy] = 1

npc_earlyriser[$boy] = 1

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
If you've bought the webcam and laptop, you need to open the laptop in your room, while alone, and search for jobs. You'll get an offer to work for myfreewebcams, IIRC.
Diid that, but get same msg as when I don't have webcam: "You can get a webcam cheaply"

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes