fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
what if my girl is a lazy bitch and could not graduate?
can she try next year?
No, but she can still try to get into college. However, I think it would be a great idea if they allowed her to go back to high school to try to graduate again...and maybe have Kolka as a classmate. Or maybe make her take summer school.

Sep 26, 2020
what if my girl is a lazy bitch and could not graduate?
can she try next year?
There is probably a way.
Go into the cheat menu and use the "direct input command" option.
schoolAtestat = 0
Set your age back to 15 and the date back to summer of 2016 and it should restart the story but with your current skills and reputation and so on.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I totally forgot to go to the Aurora female talent agency, is there any way to get another chance at it?
There's only one scene, don't worry about it. When there is more to do there we'll make sure there is a way to join even if you miss the intro

Reactions: Pilluah

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No, but she can still try to get into college. However, I think it would be a great idea if they allowed her to go back to high school to try to graduate again...and maybe have Kolka as a classmate. Or maybe make her take summer school.
It just isn't feesible, it would be TON of work for niche cases. All the classes would have to be redone as the current NPC's would all leave school, then you need all new NPC's with all new story arcs etc and we still need to finish the NPC's with have with story arcs. So just not going to happen I doubt ever, the amount of work it would take just wouldn't be worth it since most people would never even see it.

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
am I missing something? when I browse images, there are lots of different prostitioning scenes, but when I play it there is only 4 scene repeats over and over.

wentquietly

Sep 4, 2020
am I missing something? when I browse images, there are lots of different prostitioning scenes, but when I play it there is only 4 scene repeats over and over.
There are lots of scene but they take place in different locations. You've got street walkers scenes, car wash scenes, hotel scenes, random Pavlovsk scenes, Gadukino highway scenes, spa scenes, park scenes, stairwell scenes, etc. I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but they are available all over the place.

Reactions: Astariass

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
the other was max str should be when a women looks like a body builder which negatively effects your looks and players found it very hard to keep in that sweet spot of being as strong as they can with out effecting looks in a negative way.
What about the magic side then? I mean, will succubus Sveta be able to have an inhuman str (like 300?) while being able to still having a "lean body" so as not to negatively impact her appearance?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
What about the magic side then? I mean, will succubus Sveta be able to have an inhuman str (like 300?) while being able to still having a "lean body" so as not to negatively impact her appearance?
200 is inhuman strength. It's possible only through magic or by 'roiding up to the extreme. Succubus shouldn't take on the extreme bodybuilder physique though as her strength is from her magic.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
There's only one scene, don't worry about it. When there is more to do there we'll make sure there is a way to join even if you miss the intro
Thanks, and as for the prostitution events being added back into Pavlosk, how exactly do you get it to work? It seems to be random for me

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks, and as for the prostitution events being added back into Pavlosk, how exactly do you get it to work? It seems to be random for me
I'm not sure. It seems that the whole thing is meant to have you able to get a bus somewhere which is not available.
I don't know why its not available, I don't get a clear answer when I've asked about it.

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Xcritu

Sep 24, 2022
Yes and no, there was a few reasons we did it. Anya covered one, the other was max str should be when a women looks like a body builder which negatively effects your looks and players found it very hard to keep in that sweet spot of being as strong as they can with out effecting looks in a negative way. Plus it was to easy to max and really maxing strength requires more than just doing yoga, running etc which right now you could do.

The way str now works is this. 1-100 is normal "girl" str, just what you can get from doing any kind of workout to strengthen your body etc. 101-150 is dedicated muscle gains, that is when you have to do dedicated weight training to grow large muscles(so you will never accidentally go over 100 now and have negative look modifiers), to get 151-200 you have the do the above and use drugs like steroids and then you will have huge muscles and look like a female body builder. This will also help us with the images for the varies strengths so it is easier to keep the image you like.

Male NPC's will have a str range of 1-150 naturally, then they will cap at somewhere around 200-250 from weight training and then higher with drugs. We have not yet really discussed how to handle the male NPC's yet other than they will have a higher range so males in the game will be getting much stronger.

So IF you max str to 200 and only fight other girls, then yes it will likely make fights easier than they are now. But if you don't go above 100 which is as high as you can go before it starts to negatively effect your looks, then at least some of the fights are going to be harder than they was against other girls and likely most or all the fights against male NPC's are going to be harder now or will be once we adjust them.

You should also take into account muscle density. Some people are stronger naturally which also applies to women. So you have the normal strength as is, but you should add a strength modifier when using strength to fights or other such saving throws. A person with good muscle density can have a 1.1 modifier, so their "strength" as we know or as they "look" will be different from their "actual" strength. So for example someone with a higher muscle density is 1.1 times stronger than they "appear". So if my physical appearance strength is 100, my actual strength is 110. The size or appearance of muscle mass does not always dictate strength.

Sep 26, 2020
I'm not sure. It seems that the whole thing is meant to have you able to get a bus somewhere which is not available.
I don't know why its not available, I don't get a clear answer when I've asked about it.
There's a bus from the Park in Sankt Petersburg, 23:00, that takes you to some undisclosed location where you can work as a prostitute, then takes you back to the Park afterwards. You've got to unlock that by being told about it.
Prostitution in Pavlovsk includes washing cars at the gas station during dry weather and daylight, if you're wearing prostitute clothes; being approached in the streets if your reputation is high enough, i.e. if you're locally famous as a slut; being solicited at home, if your local reputation is high enough; being offered 100 Rubles for a blowjob outside the Disco by some guy who approached you on the dance floor; asking a guy for money to have sex with him after he takes you from the Disco to his hotel room; the glory holes in the men's toilets in the Commercial District, with risk of THINGS happening.

Reactions: Astariass

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
quests or random things on the bus can be added really, it was interesting. There are such ones in the subway, and yes, FIX ALREADY image errors in the wardrobe!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You should also take into account muscle density. Some people are stronger naturally which also applies to women. So you have the normal strength as is, but you should add a strength modifier when using strength to fights or other such saving throws. A person with good muscle density can have a 1.1 modifier, so their "strength" as we know or as they "look" will be different from their "actual" strength. So for example someone with a higher muscle density is 1.1 times stronger than they "appear". So if my physical appearance strength is 100, my actual strength is 110. The size or appearance of muscle mass does not always dictate strength.
The amount of code it would take for that honestly just isn't worth it. The code for str is already somewhat complicated as you have two different ways that add xp to raising it, only one goes over 100 and then a modifier for drugs or magic to go over 150. adding in something like what you are saying would be something added to all of that and then how do we know? there isn't a way to decided something like that who may or may not have it. Which means more code.

I get why you want it, but honestly especially since we are short on coders right now, it is not something we will consider doing and would rather focus on things that are less niche that would help other parts of the game that more players would see. Like adding more elective classes, another degree at the uni, or improving some of the other code.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes