Erkix

Aug 19, 2018
I have a question for the development manager. AFAIS Kevin? Do you guys have a list of abandoned storylines/characters due to writers going MIA or just giving up? And is it allowed to write in storylines and events for curation?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I have a question for the development manager. AFAIS Kevin? Do you guys have a list of abandoned storylines/characters due to writers going MIA or just giving up? And is it allowed to write in storylines and events for curation?
You'd probably get a better idea of that from Nutluck
As for writing storylines for the game, the best way to get involved is to join the Discord. We have several writers, coders and proofreaders and if you have ideas and the desire to write we'd be glad to discuss it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
We don't keep a list and the plan is to go back and finish all of them, when someone has a good idea on how to finish them.

As Kevin said if you are interested in helping out the best thing to do is join our discord as most of the work is on done there.

Erkix

Aug 19, 2018
We don't keep a list and the plan is to go back and finish all of them, when someone has a good idea on how to finish them.

As Kevin said if you are interested in helping out the best thing to do is join our discord as most of the work is on done there.
ill definately check it out

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
yes, I got invited to join nerds when playing jock. They invited to game night Fri while at school.
Same here - but where to go to take part in the game night???

GOT IT! Community Centre after 19:30, then it appears! Sorry for asking!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Same here - but where to go to take part in the game night???

GOT IT! Community Centre after 19:30, then it appears! Sorry for asking!
When they invite you, they ask what day is best and then tell you the day and time based on your choice.

exsomon

May 11, 2020
any incest scenes?
with enough relation points handjob, sex with brother
and father none with mother
just do not lock the bathroom door father and brother will enter
father may rape if mother is not at home

and if cumshot on face returning from hotel district, uncle may notice the cum on face
next time u enter his home he rapes svetlana but he may not be a relative just call uncle

Reactions: Evillin

APieceOfRockA1

Apr 9, 2023
I think there's a bug with the game. Every time I make a new character I die instantly. My Status can't go up (HP, Hunger, Thirst, etc is always 0. Not even cheat menu can increase them)

I'm on the latest version *just downloaded the game*

Erkix

Aug 19, 2018
does anyone know what happened to the event where you meet random gopnik in the park? all the images are still here in "placer sex" pavlosk park. and the code seems to be there but i cant figure out how to get the event to meet/ go with them, a variant seems to exist with katja but not the solo one.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
does anyone know what happened to the event where you meet random gopnik in the park? all the images are still here in "placer sex" pavlosk park. and the code seems to be there but i cant figure out how to get the event to meet/ go with them, a variant seems to exist with katja but not the solo one.
During the park revamped it was blocked off because no coder had time to fix the code to include it and no one has had time and it is a low priority, but it will be recoded and readded to the game at some point. Hopefully next update now that we finally got a few new coders, we was really short on coders there for a bit. many left or just got busy with RL and there wasn't enough of them to even get all the new stuff/critical stuff coded let alone a older side thing like that.

So hopefully not the update coming at spooky time but the one hopefully coming around the end of January and it will work again then.

Reactions: GizmoDuck

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
What is the point of snoozing?

Whenever I go to sleep (before midnight), I wake up at whatever the alarm is set to (8AM in this case).

1. The sleep value is always at 96 - is it supposed to not be 100?
2. Sometimes I get the option to "snooze a bit more", sometimes not. Yes, at 96 sleep.
3. I ignored the option - day starts at 8AM with 96 sleep.
4. Got the "snooze" option two days later, picked it to see what it does...day started at 11AM with 96 sleep.

That confused me to the max: what IS snoozing supposed to do? In my eyes, I clicked a "skip 3 hours" button. Which brings me to:

5. Since it does not appear every single morning, I assume there is some sort of condition for it to appear. I figured it was some sort of "not enough sleep" range, but then the option pops up at 96 Sleep AND does nothing (keeping it at 96).

What gives?

Erkix

Aug 19, 2018
During the park revamped it was blocked off because no coder had time to fix the code to include it and no one has had time and it is a low priority, but it will be recoded and readded to the game at some point. Hopefully next update now that we finally got a few new coders, we was really short on coders there for a bit. many left or just got busy with RL and there wasn't enough of them to even get all the new stuff/critical stuff coded let alone a older side thing like that.

So hopefully not the update coming at spooky time but the one hopefully coming around the end of January and it will work again then.
Well at least i can stop trying to make it proc haha :p

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes