Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Everyone insisting on a Mia PoV even tho we already know like 90% of what happened with her with how obvious everything is spelled out during the gameplay lol...

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New teaser with few character sprites (new ones and Jenna). Probably dedicated to different endings. Aisha could be mc's new gf after he goes his own way far away from Riley and Mia, Jenna will most likely be linked to a cuck ending - Riley one is my guess - and Perry (called "Landlord" in his picture file) may be this fat bastard fucking Mia on her cuck ending, because I refuse to believe she's gonna stay exclusive to Gianni with MC's green light to go wild, that would be kinda boring.

It's nice that the last update will be dedicated completely to endings, we are in for a nice variety, revenge/mgtow/romantic/cuckold endings - whole spectrum. Can't wait for the end of the month, hopefully there won't be any delays.

Edit: As I was writing this post I read discord again and unfortunately - ETA for the last update is July now.
More Jenna will be nice ngl

YSEM

Dec 13, 2019
Hey guys, i can't manage to get the 3 last gallery images, there is a Walkthrough or something? I'm playing on Android and i can't put files in the folder of the game

arkeo

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks BootyProfessor, this is very good game and I believe it is ending soon. Wish you luck on your future projects.

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys, i can't manage to get the 3 last gallery images, there is a Walkthrough or something? I'm playing on Android and i can't put files in the folder of the game
Here ya go:

So I took some time to create a walkthrough. I hope I didn't miss anything important. To those who ask how to unlock certain images in the gallery, it's largely down to having enough points with the girl and being on the right route. Routes and point requirements are detailed in the walkthrough.
Mega

Edit: Some people apparently still had problems with unlocking the last images in the gallery, so I updated the walkthrough with notes about what choices unlock what "hidden" gallery scene. Note that this version comes with screenshots of the gallery from the game to let me number them (like: scene #7), which bumped the file-size up quite a bit (from 140KB to 1,4MB).

Reactions: YSEM
Jan 31, 2022
So I played this game again and followed the guide linked above and there is actually a wholesome non-cuck Riley path! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.. It is seriously the best thing ever. I am in love with this game :love:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So I played this game again and followed the guide linked above and there is actually a wholesome non-cuck Riley path! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.. It is seriously the best thing ever. I am in love with this game :love:
I will be more impressed when I find out what Mia points actually do. Riley points actually lead to the path you are describing while accruing Mia points does absolutely nothing.

Jan 31, 2022
You need to have:
- low NTR points
- get all the Riley points
- high enough will power to actually get black out drunk at that festival (buy whole bottle).

Then Mia takes you to her home and takes care of you, cancelling her plans for festival. While she is away you find out evidence about her cheating. You get a choice to break up with her, after that you visit Riley and she confesses that she loves you and you fuck like crazy whole night. There is some more dialog about your relationship after that, but I assume there will be more story in next update.

You can use that walkthrough few posts above to see which options give you what points.

susalars

Aug 18, 2020
I haven't finished the game yet. But, will there be any gangbang/dp scenes with Mia? That's kind of my kink. Great artwork!

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
Dear Lord, never imagine that Mia can be such a despicable human being, what a class A manipulative b*tch.
I hope MC will get some kind of "justice", especially in revenge arc or something like that for Mr.Douchebag, since the game itself arent completed yet right?

Ty for Riley tho, never though that the "slutty" girl became the most decent girl, at least shes not a hypocrite and actually honest person. Hurray for RILEYYY

Nice Game!

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes