GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
The Patreon header on his page says, "BootyProfessor is taking a break and will not charge patrons in the upcoming billing cycle on September 1,2022. Billing will resume on October 1, 2022."
The only thing I'm seeing is the last post "FML", where he does talk about pausing payments if he can't get the game out in August. Don't get me wrong, I believe you because it makes sense, but I'm not seeing any new statement on Patreon unless it's hidden behind a higher tier.

edit- Oh ok I see it now.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
So he's not gonna post anything in September either? Disappointing
Again, I'll be the optimistic voice in here :) He said in his "FML" post that if he wouldn't finish the game by the end of August, he would pause payments. And that's what he's done now. Since there was no way anymore to pause the August payment, it's been paused as of September. I don't take that to mean automatically that the game won't be finished in September either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nano1895
Jan 31, 2022
can someone describe how many endings in version 0.9 and what choices need to be made in order to come to them?
monsterqweqwe
You have a walkthough PDF somewhere in this thread with its endings. I think there are 8 9 endings planned, but off the top of my head I written all the 7 endings I have found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all the unfinished endings for 0.9. Someone correct me if I made any mistakes.

Edit: there were actually 9 endings planned, not 8

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2020
can someone describe how many endings in version 0.9 and what choices need to be made in order to come to them?
Here's a walkthrough. TLDR; 4 routes, and the most impactful choice is whether you get blackout drunk that one time or not.
So I took some time to create a walkthrough. I hope I didn't miss anything important. To those who ask how to unlock certain images in the gallery, it's largely down to having enough points with the girl and being on the right route. Routes and point requirements are detailed in the walkthrough.
Mega

Edit: Some people apparently still had problems with unlocking the last images in the gallery, so I updated the walkthrough with notes about what choices unlock what "hidden" gallery scene. Note that this version comes with screenshots of the gallery from the game to let me number them (like: scene #7), which bumped the file-size up quite a bit (from 140KB to 1,4MB).

Reactions: monsterqweqwe

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
My predictions for 1.0 by endings I have described above:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thoughts?
the dev said he was making 9 endings and that was a lot and made him delay the update, i agree with him that 9 endings were a lot, specially when the story has 4, 5 at most natural endings.

1 riley ntr
2 mia ntr
3 riley good end
4 the mc learns from his experience with mia and moves on being a better version of himself
5 revenge on gianni and mia

i think thats what we should get, not a lot of endings but with the story we have so far this endings seem natural

Boobitz

Apr 6, 2021
The fact that there are good endings with how horribly the GF treats this dude she 'loves' is wild. Great game, just always bittersweet playing stuff like this, then realizing that irrational people like this actually exist and fuck up the world for everybody.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
I think I've realized why I hate Mia so much in this.
Ntr isn't actualy something I generally dislike, but it's the fact that she was always like this.

Most of the time I think what I find myself enjoying is the signs of changing, the slow corruption, but Mia is just... a bitch.
She was never honest about who she was, where as most girls in ntr stories become something else and really were the loving person they claimed to be at the start.
The entire relationship was build on a lie from the start.

There's no reason for any of it besides the fact that she's a terrible person and always has been.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think I've realized why I hate Mia so much in this.
Ntr isn't actualy something I generally dislike, but it's the fact that she was always like this.

Most of the time I think what I find myself enjoying is the signs of changing, the slow corruption, but Mia is just... a bitch.
She was never honest about who she was, where as most girls in ntr stories become something else and really were the loving person they claimed to be at the start.
The entire relationship was build on a lie from the start.

There's no reason for any of it besides the fact that she's a terrible person and always has been.
I agree with this. It is probably why I haven't played in quite a few updates. Mia just isn't girlfriend material so why should I (or MC for that matter) care that she is fucking around. I would have broken up with her ass after she didn't invite me to the party. Mia is a hit-it-and-quit-it psycho hose beast and if Gianni wants to take this headache off our hands then God bless his syphilitic ass.

TttQwQ

May 25, 2021
Is there an interracial route? I know there is a fictional scene, but is there anything more?

SquiggleBoom

May 2, 2021
Heard good things about this game even though NTR is not really my thing. But I really like the art, and the writing is really good as well.
First playthough I didn't make him down the whole bottle because I thought it would backfire, got the cuck ending, hated it. Really turned me off from the whole game for a bit but decided to go back and see if several choices brought new results. Ended up with the Riley good ending which I thought was fantastic and cathartic after the first one, really turned my whole ending experience around.
Looking forward to seeing what Bootyprofessor makes next.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Heard good things about this game even though NTR is not really my thing. But I really like the art, and the writing is really good as well.
First playthough I didn't make him down the whole bottle because I thought it would backfire, got the cuck ending, hated it. Really turned me off from the whole game for a bit but decided to go back and see if several choices brought new results. Ended up with the Riley good ending which I thought was fantastic and cathartic after the first one, really turned my whole ending experience around.
Looking forward to seeing what Bootyprofessor makes next.
To be fair, giving yourself alcohol poisoning to avoid NTR is kind of a counterintuitive solution. 9 out of 10 times in other games you would just wake up with the GF giving you a faceful of her abused snatch in an effort to feed you her creampie if you tried that shit.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes