3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Girlfriend-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto
May 7, 2024
Another NTR/Harem? I don't see this becoming either a train wreck or really long update times later for the ones that pick one path while hating the other like Culture Shock. No Patreon so might as well add the MC's mom and sis in that harem for some optional incest too.

Aug 9, 2018
Its funny how these days, the more overtly romantic a game title is, the more certain you can be that its NTR- "My Girlfriend", "My Lovely Relationship", "The Perfect Couple,", "The One True Love of My Life Who Will Never Ever Cheat on Me", etc

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
Its funny how these days, the more overtly romantic a game title is, the more certain you can be that its NTR- "My Girlfriend", "My Lovely Relationship", "The Perfect Couple,", "The One True Love of My Life Who Will Never Ever Cheat on Me", etc
Yup, I see that shit far too often. Funnily enough this game (at least from what the comments say) has a non-cuck route of some sort (harem?) but you still get cucked anyway from a threesome (so what's the fucking point?).

boobthief

May 25, 2017
dave.jpg

Hello, Dave? My Wife now!

fbass

May 18, 2017
Do you have a link to the last one you mentioned?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Girlfriend [v0.58] [By Paola] - Compressed

Win/Linux [171 MB]
- - - -

Mac [166 MB]
- - - -

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
You tripping bruh?
Tripping? No.

Of course the issue that people from a few months were complaining about might not exist anymore.

But I seen a few complaints of player agency and blah blah. If you are going to make a route where the player doesn't have to engage with NTR (which is fine and dandy) then why include it (NTR in that route, no matter how 'tiny' or up for debate it is)?

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Modern times, modern kinks. Now the sharing of the wife or the GF is fashionable.
Bur I remember italian movies in the '80 where the theme was widely told:
LA CHIAVE (The key);
COSI' FAN TUTTE (All Ladies do it)

expecially All Ladies do it has a plot very modern:
Diana is a wife happily married to sympathetic Paolo but she is keen on playing benign games of seduction with other men while resisting the advances of chic lingerie shop owner Silvio (Renzo Rinaldi) and she narrates her adventures to Paolo in order to stimulate their otherwise monotonous sexual life. However, under the influence of her lesbian friend Antonietta and raunchy sister Nadia, Diana starts to move the ongoings further while Paolo is still prone to believing that events narrated by her are merely fantasies. Nevertheless, when the French Sadean antiques dealer Donatien Alphonse (Franco Branciaroli) leaves marks on her body, Paolo understands that Diana is cheating on him and throws her out of the house. Diana then seeks further sexual adventures, while she and Paolo reflect on the nature of sexuality and monogamy, and their future as a couple.
In November 2020, the Indian adaptation starring Sejal Shah released on Nuefliks OTT platform. The film was directed by Akhil Gautam.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
did you removed these renders from game?
because no idea how to get this scene
Hi I'm Luana, yes, that scene was written by Stefano but it was deleted.
An American girl came on board to help us write this game so there will be some news.
I won't tell you any more because I would like my husband to introduce her to you.
A hug from your friend Luana.

Jul 12, 2020
Well with this type story we know the first one will definitely be true, probably the second one too.. As for the third, doubtful, not with the preview pic showing the girlfriend apparently deliberately showing her panty covered pussy to someone else while on the table. That's like saying a game has swinging and sharing but really just has a slut wife banging every dude she finds, lol...

Definitely no truth in advertising, especially since all the other games from this dev never made it past a half dozen releases.. :ROFLMAO:
Nach 3rd will be true too, you'll have a harem to provide for, but they won't let you fuck them, just let you see your LI's fuck other guys.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I can tell you for sure not everyone has such strange desires.
You're right, Stefano had also said the same thing, but as a woman I didn't want to listen to him.
What can I do, every now and then I make mistakes too ahahahah
Joking aside, I wanted to draw a normal guy, kind, sweet and with some imagination, that's all.
A hug from your friend Luana.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes