2.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] Trap-only dating sims aren't exactly common; in fact, I think this is the only western game of the genre (there are several translated japanese games, but even they can be counted by fingers).
There's a very simple explanation for this: even though there's definitely a fan base for such games, in the grande scheme of things it's still a very niche genre. For a game to be financially-viable one needs a wide player-base, that's why we see a never ending flow of harem games. Meanwhile niche genre games are mostly passion projects that aren't driven by profit motive (in most cases). That's not to say, that they can't be successful even with a small fan base, especially, if they're done well.
Only time will tell if this was a masterful cash-grab project exploiting a passionate fan base, or a long streak of unlucky/bad choices by the dev that has delayed this game from seeing daylight so far.

All in all, I'm still rooting for this game to materialize into something more than just a demo, but until that day comes, I'm exploring others games and not betting all my chips on this one.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
supposedly, there is a beta. Does anybody have it?
I didn't see a beta but if there is its for the beta testers on Patreon and Kickstarter. If you want it, you have to pay for it.

Edit: I looked closer and saw that a closed beta has been released. Its only for the people that are on Patreon and Kickstarter. If you want to read more:

Last edited:

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
There's a very simple explanation for this: even though there's definitely a fan base for such games, in the grande scheme of things it's still a very niche genre. For a game to be financially-viable one needs a wide player-base, that's why we see a never ending flow of harem games. Meanwhile niche genre games are mostly passion projects that aren't driven by profit motive (in most cases). That's not to say, that they can't be successful even with a small fan base, especially, if they're done well.
Only time will tell if this was a masterful cash-grab project exploiting a passionate fan base, or a long streak of unlucky/bad choices by the dev that has delayed this game from seeing daylight so far.

All in all, I'm still rooting for this game to materialize into something more than just a demo, but until that day comes, I'm exploring others games and not betting all my chips on this one.
I think that the guy was super passionate about this project - as you mentioned the first high quality femboys game in the West, but he was also unexperienced at project management and in particular people management and hiring. But he sold himself as an experienced producer with a very nice demo etc.

I am also sure that at some point he thought about moneygrabbing and chickening out, but right now I think he really wants to deliver this one. He just doesn't know exactly how to fix what's left. Probably early versions of this game will be not perfect, but this is still a great project to support, since it could make the niche boom.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Posted on Discord today, the 15th:
Well so good news is, we’ll be done with the script within 3 weeks
Not too long after that.
Definitely by end of this year

Now we wait and see if it will actually be by the end of the year.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
October 12th: We got the script. Girls! Girls! Girls!? is almost here!

More info here:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Capture66542.PNG

If anyone has programming skills and wants to help just head over to the discord.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Capturegfdfx.PNG

So the release date is between January 1st to March 31st 2023.

Maybe.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see if this ever actually gets released.

Reactions: JJsaint

Kurold

May 1, 2017
i would like to have some information about the beta, if is worth, if has a good amount of new content and so on.

Reactions: JJsaint
2.40 star(s) 20 Votes