2.40 star(s) 20 Votes
Apr 14, 2021
yeah, all of em are traps except the female protagonist I think, so run fast if you don't like that xD
good luck to the dev;)
could be wrong but from what i remember of playing the demo the protagonist might be male based on how they address the protagonist, don't remember the specific instance but that may be the case from what i remember, that or i forgot about an option to play as female

Apr 14, 2021
Oh good, I thought there was something wrong with the universe for a second there.

Traps that are not gay? That's just plain unrealistic.
it is but there are some who are traps but prefer female companionship, a tad rare but a thing regardless. It is at the very least bisexual to like traps as a guy though

Reactions: Koburo

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
could be wrong but from what i remember of playing the demo the protagonist might be male based on how they address the protagonist, don't remember the specific instance but that may be the case from what i remember, that or i forgot about an option to play as female
You can't play as a girl, only as a boy.

"male character" tag in -->

(I just noticed I said female protagonist in my post, thanks for noticing xD)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dalurker

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Does any one has acces to the beta?

They said they will send the full game to the beta testers today (18th september).

" We are so close! All CGs completed! We will release the Beta on the 18th of September for our Beta Testers! "

(And yes, it is the full game and that "beta" version is for testing the full game and report any bugs).

Yuribone

Jun 22, 2017
Does any one has acces to the beta?

They said they will send the full game to the beta testers today (18th september).

" We are so close! All CGs completed! We will release the Beta on the 18th of September for our Beta Testers! "

(And yes, it is the full game and that "beta" version is for testing the full game and report any bugs).
I second this, but access to the beta is very expensive.

ddrspawn

Sep 19, 2020
Anyone has any news?
It is delayed, official announcement from the Discord on 9/25:
Also quick update: game will be delayed. We are done with all assets: artwork, cg/bgs, soundtrack and animation. Now we are in closed beta, and we are fixing the issues found on the beta. Only thing left is writing part, once that’s done we can put it all together

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Me having a feeling the game would be released but has hope it won't be *checks*
Me after having read it's going to be delayed:
Disgust_me.gif

Reactions: Dalurker

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
A good con job can keep going.

There was/is a game called "Warped Reality" , that's been on going for a few years now.
It had a go fund me twice that I know of, both times achieving its goal.
On steam it says coming soon , face book always makes out likes its still in progress.

I'd say wait till the new year.
All information I come across only says "2021"
I hope this does get finished, since there aren't many good games with traps in it.
Or even a diverse range of them.

Last edited:

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
From the dev on Steam.
"Well, first of all, the bad news: we were unable to fix the communication issue with the previous writer of Girls! Girls! Girls!? and failed to have a guaranteed steady pace from them to finish the full script. Given this situation, we, unfortunately, had to let the old writer go.

The good news is, we have been working hard and been scouting every available lead to find another suitable writer to finish writing the full script. Fortunately, we have found the perfect candidate! After a week-long of intense screening, our new writer has passed all the tests with flying colors and proven herself to carry on the legacy of our previous writer.

But given this sudden change and an introduction of a new writer, we will have to go back to the first scenes, and start working from there, once again to finish the full script.

[...] That being said, I do not think, given the new circumstances, we can release the game this year. I had to make a hard decision, and postpone the game too early next year. If I am optimistic, I would say around 14 February, valentines day, would be a perfect day for this game to release.[...]"

• Sad
Reactions: Lypso55 and Ramen1

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
From the dev on Steam.
"Well, first of all, the bad news: we were unable to fix the communication issue with the previous writer of Girls! Girls! Girls!? and failed to have a guaranteed steady pace from them to finish the full script. Given this situation, we, unfortunately, had to let the old writer go.

The good news is, we have been working hard and been scouting every available lead to find another suitable writer to finish writing the full script. Fortunately, we have found the perfect candidate! After a week-long of intense screening, our new writer has passed all the tests with flying colors and proven herself to carry on the legacy of our previous writer.

But given this sudden change and an introduction of a new writer, we will have to go back to the first scenes, and start working from there, once again to finish the full script.

[...] That being said, I do not think, given the new circumstances, we can release the game this year. I had to make a hard decision, and postpone the game too early next year. If I am optimistic, I would say around 14 February, valentines day, would be a perfect day for this game to release.[...]"

Thank you for posting :)

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Enjoyed some lgbt tags across years,yuri being the 1st.There were some which I didnt enjoyed,not gonna mention them.

Nowadays,it's just some special yuri like EqGs/palcomix,and Lumity-with or without ero action.

And this game of course,I hope for no more delays,so around 14.02.2022 like dev.said.
february 14?
where did he said it?

2.40 star(s) 20 Votes