Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Well I think I've waited enough. Rita asked about BJ and I had only option to refuse. Also I had only one option when Maria broke something. Then it was just nothing else. Even with lust = 100
That's odd both of them worked for me and they both get their own custom prostitution scenes. Rita's anal scene is probably my favorite in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to get Rita as a prostitute if the initial conversation option for her corruption wasn't available?
I would hope that it comes up again if you missed it the first time but I don't know for sure. I just made to sure to go for a walk everyday and my lust was at about 28 I think when the event came up which was high enough to corrupt her.

Oct 16, 2017
Are you using the Right kind of Java for your game version (32-bit or 64-bit) I usually just keep both installed, just to save some headaches.
I thought about this, too, and decided to first uninstall the Java version I did have installed, then installed both 32 and 64-bit Java. Still wouldn't start the game. The game just doesn't seem to like me xD

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I thought about this, too, and decided to first uninstall the Java version I did have installed, then installed both 32 and 64-bit Java. Still wouldn't start the game. The game just doesn't seem to like me xD
Sounds like your'e Anti Virus might be shutting it down.

Rene1807

Jan 14, 2018
The problem, as always, is java itself

This is my error message about Powershell
"OpenGL is not supported by the video driver"

Graphics drivers are up-to-date and newly installed
Java 8 202 is installed

crave

May 1, 2017
I would hope that it comes up again if you missed it the first time but I don't know for sure. I just made to sure to go for a walk everyday and my lust was at about 28 I think when the event came up which was high enough to corrupt her.
I ended up just starting a new game. The event didn't show up again for me. All good tho, didn't take that long.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
From version number and change log, the game seems completed , Is it right?

Oct 16, 2017
I envy all of you who manage to play this game at all, even just get into the starting screen.
For me, even turning off any programs that might be stopping it from working, the game still wouldn't even start, much less allow me to play the game.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
I envy all of you who manage to play this game at all, even just get into the starting screen.
For me, even turning off any programs that might be stopping it from working, the game still wouldn't even start, much less allow me to play the game.
I never had any issue with this game and ,I don't know exactly what's going on with your computer, but each time something fuck up with a game, I just install/update
Java + Flash Player + Adobe Air + Adobe Shockwave Player + Direct X
And everything work, maybe it's useless, maybe not but it work for me.
I hope it work for you.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
I was doing all good with finances and stuff, but suddenly get a call at night to say parents are awake and it's game over... Happened twice now, is there a way to avoid this?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes