Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just downloaded this and dropped it before starting a new game. I have a 4K monitor and the highest resolution allowed in the game is 1024x768, which is just a small window with tiny text. If you switch to fullscreen (F5 key) it stretches the image because 1024x768 is a 4:3 resolution and all modern monitors are widescreen. Can't even mess with a config file or something :-(

Oct 16, 2017
I never had any issue with this game and ,I don't know exactly what's going on with your computer, but each time something fuck up with a game, I just install/update
Java + Flash Player + Adobe Air + Adobe Shockwave Player + Direct X
And everything work, maybe it's useless, maybe not but it work for me.
I hope it work for you.
Shockwave Player is apparently abandoned by Adobe for Windows now, but I've uninstalled the Java, Adobe Air, and Flash Player and will install them again.
Let's hope this help.
Edit:
Reinstalled Java, Flash Player, Adobe Air, and ran Windows Update that had been asking me to restart the computer for a couple of days.
Double clicked the game's execution file. And nothing...
This game is the only one - from trying several update versions - that has not started when I've tried playing it, all the other .jar game files I try work perfectly...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The end is sudden but at least it's there instead of simply abandoning the game.
Would have been nice to keep an infinite gameplay after it though.

Reactions: Brololol

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Huge props for making an end to a game instead of simply abandoning it, like many others. Yes, it is technically abandoned, and it feels like suddenly the host is leaving the room during a conversation. But only the educated ones will say "Goodbye!" when doing this. This is not common courtesy ...and it should be.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The end is sudden but at least it's there instead of simply abandoning the game.
Would have been nice to keep an infinite gameplay after it though.
What do you have to do to end it? I am playing but it is like a never ending cycle. Earning the 6M will take for ever.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
What do you have to do to end it? I am playing but it is like a never ending cycle. Earning the 6M will take for ever.
Lol! As soon as I sent this, I went back and advanced it a day to day 60.

Glad

Oct 10, 2017
The game sort of worked in earlier versions with less features and potential for improvement, but as 1.0 it is crap, with art assets being its only redeeming quality. Zero thought put into gameplay.

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhh.... This game could have great potentiality.....But I can see the end of ideas by the creator...... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Agreed. It started off good, but it just seems like the dev got tired of it and ended it. But hey... at least it's completed. Hard to say for a lot of these games.

Reactions: stiumush

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
how exactly to run it ?
With Java it's pretty simple.
First download and install Java for your OS if you didn't already.
Then unpack the game archive (latest version is "gh-100_win64_.rar").
Then you can enter folder "gh-1.0.0(win64)" and delete "start.exe" and "jre" directory to free about 60 MB disk space.
Run the game with "gh-1.0.0.jar" and preferably rename directory "gh-1.0.0(win64)" to "gh-1.0.0"
It's really weird fangle to make 64 bit-only exe when not necessary, I can see it lately with some games.

Reactions: Titeuf
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes