Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

john@1531

Apr 23, 2018
Shockwave Player is apparently abandoned by Adobe for Windows now, but I've uninstalled the Java, Adobe Air, and Flash Player and will install them again.
Let's hope this help.
Edit:
Reinstalled Java, Flash Player, Adobe Air, and ran Windows Update that had been asking me to restart the computer for a couple of days.
Double clicked the game's execution file. And nothing...
This game is the only one - from trying several update versions - that has not started when I've tried playing it, all the other .jar game files I try work perfectly...
can you tell me the whole process how to run it to .jar im really confused now

john@1531

Apr 23, 2018
guys help? i cant open the game i've installed java and i still cant play the game. anyone plss help tell me step by step

Dec 31, 2018
I've been digging through the source code (to try and modify the save file) and I found something pretty cool.
The "options" file and the "data" files are both encoded. The key for the "data" file is pretty intense but the key that encodes the "options" file is: "chervotochina mira - nash greh". Apparently that's Bulgarian for "the magma of peace, our sin".
o.o
Someone with his Patreon please ask him about it and see what he says. xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: harala

Kah'Veg'Zul

May 3, 2019
I've been digging through the source code (to try and modify the save file) and I found something pretty cool.
The "options" file and the "data" files are both encoded. The key for the "data" file is pretty intense but the key that encodes the "options" file is: "chervotochina mira - nash greh". Apparently that's Bulgarian for "the magma of peace, our sin".
o.o

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, that was very funny.
How long did you decode the file?

In any case, soon there will be an update in which there will be a sandbox after the end of the game. For patreon, of course.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
i installed it but i cant open it using java
I haven't been able to play any of the updates of this game for several updates back, so let me know when/if you figure out the problem.
Unofficial Girls Hostel v1.0.0a compatible with all Windows versions, both 32 and 64 bit that I made - ustar.
Weird 64 bit fangle, when game can run both without problems.
I included Java and made a proper executable to launch it for the game, so it should work even if you don't have Java correctly installed in your OS.
Though this thing should be made by developer.
Here is a link for my version:
UPDATE with runtime check "GH-CHK.BAT" - it will show a message if something is broken.
UPDATE2 - the game should run even when required .DLL files are not installed in your system:

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Nothing happens when i press the Jar file rofl.
How do you even launch the game.

Fixeed: Used 7-zip instead of winrar and it worked

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
Nothing happens when i press the Jar file rofl.
How do you even launch the game.

Used 7 zip instead of winrar and it worked
Did you by chance rename the file from rar to something else?
Because, even with - and after deleting the Java folder in the game - the game still doesn't start...
And before anyone suggest that Java isn't correctly installed, that is not the issue here, I know very well how to install Java, as I have done so a hundred times before throughout the many updates.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
o.o
Yeah, that's not bulgarian, it's russian (just written in latin). That's why your google translation is funny for the dev. And in original cyrillic it's "червоточина мира - наш грех". So better english translation that makes sense is "the wormhole of the world - (is) our sin".

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Im getting a url:Blacklist when i click on the nopy link for win 64 , what is that ? my antivirus blocks the site

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes