Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

sho'nuff

Apr 29, 2017
Hmm, I always get a game over at day 60. I had more than enough to pay the weekly debt, and yet I lost anyway. Any idea if what is going wrong?
This. I had the exact same thing. Tons of money. Different girls. All the scenes were just repeating themselves since day 30 and then on day 60, a cutscene and game over. Tag says completed but it just doesn't seem finished to me.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
This. I had the exact same thing. Tons of money. Different girls. All the scenes were just repeating themselves since day 30 and then on day 60, a cutscene and game over. Tag says completed but it just doesn't seem finished to me.
Maybe the tag should say "abandoned" instead of "completed. After all, the game versions jumped straight from 0.6 to 1.0, and it easy to notice that in-game.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
what to do with that file please tell
Microsoft Visual C Runtime 10.0
This file is normally installed in system by some programs or games.
I don't know why the game doesn't work for you as I could not reproduce the error in my system.
However I made a modification to game that may fix your problem.
Please report if it worked, new download link here:

Reactions: alex andrews

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know another Game that has convincing/training Girls into Sex ?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
which .bat is the right .bat, for the bugfix version? is it the CHK2?
Every version I wrote is fixed. The only difference is the one launch game in standard window mode and closes itself instantly, the second is with additional java console window which can show eventual runtime problems for example with display driver.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so there is no way to pay off the money you owe it would seem, and the game over always happens on day 60...

unless someone can point me in another direction...

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Am I blind or does the Win x64 Version miss the Java.exe, I reinstalled it but I can't execute the game
You can use my fixed standard x86 version. Win32 will work on both win32 and win64. I don't know why they release win64 only versions as this cause compatibility problems.
Anyway as this is JAVA executable - the bitness is not important as this is executed by external interpreter anyway.

Reactions: Leotrim Funkelwerk

upaibrazil

Jan 20, 2020
this game is very simple, has an amazing art but not much scenes or a long story. I like it, but would be nice if was a longer game. :)

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes