Java Completed Girls Hostel: Elisa in Trouble [v1.0.0a] [KahVegZul]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Right but he'd need to down load the fix for that. Or has the main down load been changed as well?
It's the entire game with everything needed packed together to play in the link - just download and play.
The only problem I once encountered was with display (I have created a separate script that shows Java messages for problem detection - also included) - the game uses some OpenGL, so proper display drivers installed are required.

Traliana

Sep 11, 2018
I just wish that someone would make a similar game. One where you have a female protag that corrupts other women while becoming more corrupt themselves. Allowing for group sex of all types for all the women. And to allow for the women to be different looks and body types as well.

Batubatu

Oct 31, 2017
I just wish that someone would make a similar game. One where you have a female protag that corrupts other women while becoming more corrupt themselves. Allowing for group sex of all types for all the women. And to allow for the women to be different looks and body types as well.
It would be too much of a wish even for Christmas

Reactions: Roe1961

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
any newb-friendly progs to tweak java saves variables etc? id tweak cash and npc stats though...though tolerable without.
---
why cannot i corrupt some gials? had to evict those useless fem species ; }
---
im a bit suspicious ...i played no less than 30-40 days, corrupted gials, unlocked prostitution ...and have no idea if i could progress any further before repaying the dead (which constitute win/endgame)
---
eh endgame at day 60 (call from hospital) . too short.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This game is WAAAAY too easy, you can literally corrupt all the girls in a few clicks and there are only 3 or 4 different sets of images (no animation).

Also, most of the girls look a lot like each other. None of them have really small or really big tits, they're just "normal" or "large-ish". There is no spirit in them - or the game. This is one that is easily avoidable, and it's a shame because the concept is actually pretty good, and the management part is too.

It's just unfinished and there's too little to make it stay interesting.

MosinNagant

Nov 16, 2016
This game is WAAAAY too easy, you can literally corrupt all the girls in a few clicks and there are only 3 or 4 different sets of images (no animation).

Also, most of the girls look a lot like each other. None of them have really small or really big tits, they're just "normal" or "large-ish". There is no spirit in them - or the game. This is one that is easily avoidable, and it's a shame because the concept is actually pretty good, and the management part is too.

It's just unfinished and there's too little to make it stay interesting.
To be fair it went from something like '0.6.something beta' to '1.0 complete' in one release with no new content as the dev abandoned it for another project. For what is there it is a good game, but since it was abandoned at about the half-way mark there is limited content and not much variation. It's a shame that they didnt pass it to someone else to develop as the concept and artwork is good.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
I love the art style, and all the different options and management. it's sad that it's no longer being developed. There's no other game that comes close to this.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Is there a fast and easy to cheat in this game (no cheat tables or anything)?

In any case, soon there will be an update in which there will be a sandbox after the end of the game. For patreon, of course.
Is this the version available here? And how do I access the sandbox w/o first playing the game?

The purpose is to skip the grind. Can it be done?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
There is another game with similar images as this game, but I can't remember its name. As far as I remember, its plot was that due to some reason (can't remember what) all men except for the mc become demons and start raping women, while the mc gets power to defeat the demons, and lives in a house with an older women (not middle aged) and her daughter.

If anyone gets which game I am talking about, can the person mention the name of the game I am talking about? I would appreciate it.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There is another game with similar images as this game, but I can't remember its name. As far as I remember, its plot was that due to some reason (can't remember what) all men except for the mc become demons and start raping women, while the mc gets power to defeat the demons, and lives in a house with an older women (not middle aged) and her daughter.

If anyone gets which game I am talking about, can the person mention the name of the game I am talking about? I would appreciate it.
What you’re describing is Lust and Power. Not sure about the similarity of the images, though

( Y )

Sep 12, 2021
Anyone know similar style games ? Let me know
I love the art style, and all the different options and management. it's sad that it's no longer being developed. There's no other game that comes close to this.
You can try the following game, it's quite similar in terms of management, but the art and gameplay is different, enjoy!
https://f95zone.to/threads/quickie-a-love-hotel-story-v0-25-cheat-oppai-games.21671/

What you’re describing is Lust and Power. Not sure about the similarity of the images, though
It is indeed "Lust and Power", although I think he was referring more to the resemblance in art, which is actually very similar :unsure:

As for this game, well, the management type, they almost always have an appeal that I can't describe.

It's worth a try :sneaky:

Reactions: Meowmadam

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
the game seems impossible to win. I always fail at week 3. Rents are not enough, and work is not enough too.
I could kill her at job, it will barely match the week dept to repay.

Any idea to cheat the money in game ?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes