RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
I've been trying to translate this little by little during my free time, so far, I've made decent progress. 01.png 02.png 03.png
Maybe if I get enough motivation, I might translate help images too, but as of the moment, I only plan to the dialogue. I know little to no japanese, but I try to understand the root meaning of the dialogue and try to translate it appropriately in english.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I've been trying to translate this little by little during my free time, so far, I've made decent progress. View attachment 2758801 View attachment 2758803 View attachment 2758805
Maybe if I get enough motivation, I might translate help images too, but as of the moment, I only plan to the dialogue. I know little to no japanese, but I try to understand the root meaning of the dialogue and try to translate it appropriately in english.
is this the latest version? when you are happy with what you got and would like to post it, let me know and I'll repost it on the top of the page and try to do the steps to get it evaluated and put on the website in official capacity

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
Update: I am also trying to translate images, uncensoring might also be possible but it will take me a long time to finish, so for now I will focus on text translation and image translation. I also encountered a slight problem, it was the character names being misaligned in the character status menu, it isn't a major problem since it is still very readable but it triggers my ocd so I'm trying to find out how to fix it before I release the translation.

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
After so much time spent, I believe I've made a decent fan-translation of this game, I've translated all that I can find that needed translation. There should be no text cut from dialogue or going out of the textbox. There are some texts that I couldn't find like the notification of who joined the party(it will just say the name of the party member who recently joined) However, all dialogues should be perfectly readable in english. I've translated picture menus too, I'm trying to decensor(modify censored images to become uncensored) h-images on my free time again. I was wondering if this game is allowed to be uploaded here. Btw the version is 1.12, I haven't uploaded a game here in f95 myself so if anyone can verify if I can upload it here or if it violates the site rules in any way. I'll attach a few screenshots of my work.

01.png 02.png 03.png 04.png 05.png 06.png 10.png 07.png 08.png 09.png

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
After so much time spent, I believe I've made a decent fan-translation of this game, I've translated all that I can find that needed translation. There should be no text cut from dialogue or going out of the textbox. There are some texts that I couldn't find like the notification of who joined the party(it will just say the name of the party member who recently joined) However, all dialogues should be perfectly readable in english. I've translated picture menus too, I'm trying to decensor(modify censored images to become uncensored) h-images on my free time again. I was wondering if this game is allowed to be uploaded here. Btw the version is 1.12, I haven't uploaded a game here in f95 myself so if anyone can verify if I can upload it here or if it violates the site rules in any way. I'll attach a few screenshots of my work.

View attachment 2925887 View attachment 2925888 View attachment 2925890 View attachment 2925891 View attachment 2925892 View attachment 2925893 View attachment 2925894 View attachment 2925896 View attachment 2925898 View attachment 2925899
If you want to upload a game please refer To this thread.
In particular pay attention to any content that could violate Rule 7(the main reason games get tanken down here on f95).
Btw could you please share only the translation files if it's not a problem? That would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your work!

Last edited:

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
In particular pay attention to any content that could violate Rule 7(the main reason games get tanken down here on f95).
Btw could you please share only the translation files if it's not a problem? That would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your work!
Here is the full translation of the game, extract it in the main game folder, overwrite when asked, but make a backup of your old files. I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, if anyone wants to share this, please do give some credit, that's all I ask, thanks!

EDIT 9/14: Changed some mistranslations. Will try to improve on the translation as best as I can.
EDIT 9/15: Some translation improvements. Started doing decensors. but not yet implemented as I want to decensor all before releasing it.

Last edited:

Hiroshi000

Jan 24, 2020
Here is the full translation of the game, extract it in the main game folder, overwrite when asked, but make a backup of your old files. I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, if anyone wants to share this, please do give some credit, that's all I ask, thanks!
Thank you very much!
I'll link you This thread too if nobody wants to upload the game and want to do it yourself.
Hope that helps.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you for your work!
tbh though there is little sense to pay much attention to Rule 7, as it is impossible to predict when and where it will be applied, or not applied. Also they are not gonna ban you or anything for uploading something they don't want, at most they just gonna delete/hide the post/thread with it from normal users, so no harm in making a thread, and just see what happens

Reactions: Death Panda

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Regarding rule 7, no decison was made on this game as of yet. (it isn't even on staff radar.) If someone makes a game thread request I am sure it will get nabbed and looked at but aside from that we generally don't mind translation threads staying alive as long as users don't share banned games.

poipoi

May 23, 2017

EDIT 9/14: Changed some mistranslations. Will try to improve on the translation as best as I can.
EDIT 9/15: Some translation improvements. Started doing decensors. but not yet implemented as I want to decensor all before releasing it.
Good job, speaking from some experience you should create your own release thread, it's better than having someone else doing it. From what I remember rule 7 is really a tiny bit of this game, i hope it gets greenlit.

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
I don't know if developer made it intentional or it is just a bug, but resist system in this game is very weird. In previous game - Kozue's strange journey - if your character had, for example, fire resist, then fire-based attacks could not stun you and give your opponent additional move, but in this game it is completely opposite: enemies use attacks for which you have resist, and not only they attack again, but also in worst case stun you, which means that they get to move twice no matter if they use element against which you are strong or not. I mean, same applies against your enemies (and damage is still lowered if you use "wrong element"), but it is stupid. Does this happen for everyone in the game, or it is just me? Can it be fixed if it is truly a bug? I am playing version 1.11 with JR Dragonborn's translation applied, but I remember that the same problem was when I tried this game with another translation. I just don't believe that it is how it should be.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If anyone has any extra bugfixes, English translations, uncensoring, etc. just message me the data and i'll put it on the front page

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
So which link l should download for best experiences? l am bit confused here and is there a cg gallery or full save for this?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018

forgive me for missing this... is this the current translation patch to be added to 1.11? let me know and i'll change the front page links. I've been trying to work with a moderator a couple of times to get this up properly, but I'm to inept. I try to follow his instructions, but i still somehow end up fckn something up. so, i'm sorry it's taking too long to get up

JR Dragonborn

Jun 18, 2017
forgive me for missing this... is this the current translation patch to be added to 1.11? let me know and i'll change the front page links. I've been trying to work with a moderator a couple of times to get this up properly, but I'm to inept. I try to follow his instructions, but i still somehow end up fckn something up. so, i'm sorry it's taking too long to get up
I translated this from a copy of v1.12, I'm not sure if there will be no bugs if you applied this on a v1.11, so I can't answer if it's compatible.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I translated this from a copy of v1.12, I'm not sure if there will be no bugs if you applied this on a v1.11, so I can't answer if it's compatible.
do you have a version of 1.12 I can put up alongside your translation? that way your translation will apply properly

Mozenrak

Jul 3, 2020
Do you still working/update/fixing your translation? I played the game and now I am 100% certain that because of translation resist system does not work as it should be, also another problem is that you can't learn new skills via card skills which you obtain through negotiating. The same problems occur if you apply different version of translation (that on page of the thread). I moved my saves into japanese version of the game and all mentioned above features work fine, so I am sure that the translation somewhat bugs them. Can you please fix this? Even though it can be exploited against usual enemies, but it makes fights with bosses who have a lot of HP much harder and frustrating.