RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
update the game , translate the ui and hope there will be a thread , admin recently ban some shota game for some reason

But this game isn't shota. It's just the creator's art style... ya but give me a fully updated and translated version and I'll send it in for review to get put up for download

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I think there is some reverse prostitution shota if I remember correctly but nothing overly explicit.

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm confused about the labyrinth at the top (crystal, not the colored portals)
Is it supposed to be pitch black or is it just my PC that could not handle the game?

YoloBanana_XP

Jul 6, 2022
Can someone explain me why I have unlocked all the scenes, finished the two ending. And the game still say that I completed the game at only 51%?

poipoi

May 23, 2017
I should really go back to get a realease version of out of this one I guess... such a shame it was abandoned by dev half way

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I totally forgot here's an updated build:
do you think if the update translation at the top of this page will apply to this update since it's just bugfixes? If so, I'll just download 1.02 and apply the translation then reupload it through mega

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
do you think if the update translation at the top of this page will apply to this update since it's just bugfixes? If so, I'll just download 1.02 and apply the translation then reupload it through mega
it depends, but in all actuality it probably won't. you will overwrite the bugfix with the translation files. The only way to really preserve it would be to find all the bugfixes and manually innput them into the code on the previous version. There are probably simpler ways to do it but I never cared enough to look into it to be honest.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
it depends, but in all actuality it probably won't. you will overwrite the bugfix with the translation files. The only way to really preserve it would be to find all the bugfixes and manually innput them into the code on the previous version. There are probably simpler ways to do it but I never cared enough to look into it to be honest.
i'm a caveman when it comes to switching files and adding corrections. I can do basics like switching out maps and files, but identifying all the bugfixes and weed out the translation files that would harm said bugfixes is beyond my understanding. that sux... If i was better, we would probably already have games like this, Spindle, and Misty and the tower of Paradise would already be on the front page