RPGM Girl's Ibunroku

Aizu94

Jul 20, 2019
just finished with the main story, how do you get the other ending btw? did you need beat the secret boss/that angel in Kozue's dungeon?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
I agree, but it requires "I" do it properly. I've tried b4 and I did it wrong
if you can translate the UI that would be great, at least to know enemy weak point , some boss in this game actually can change weak point

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
if you can translate the UI that would be great, at least to know enemy weak point , some boss in this game actually can change weak point
I'm not the person that did the translation. I just brought the game for request. I believe I put the maker of the translation next to the download

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If someone can re-upload the 1.11 version with the translation attachment already added, I'll make an attempt to get this accepted as a download on the new downloads page

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
developer: Asakiyumemishi
language: Engish (MTL)
version: 1.11
link:
English fix files to be added to Japanese version
link:
language: Japanese
version 1.11
link:
Genre: jRPG, Woman's Viewpoint, Female Protagonist, Clothes Changing, Breasts, Prostitution, Pregnancy, Rape
I downloaded this game through a multiple download link and reuploaded it through Mega. Let me know if the link works properly
This game looks like an after story of kazue's strange journey which follows her friend this time. (or it might be a new story with similar character models)
The game is in fact an after story. it's 3 years later with them forgetting shadow world events... for more context; beat the secret final boss in Kazue's Strange Journey
View attachment 1523054
This is an after story, 3 years after the final battle of the previous game. This time it follows the Social awkward sempai... instead of just needing knowledge for classes, you need stuff like kindness, knowledge, nastiness, etc.. Not only that but things like climbing, jumping, and lockpicking. With better art and new story. it seems very interesting
Is this game censored?

poipoi

May 23, 2017
If you want to make a release thread I could try to make some improvements for the translation, I should still have the files.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If you want to make a release thread I could try to make some improvements for the translation, I should still have the files.
I'll delete the broken translation and I'll upload the translation for confirmation for release if you wanted to make improvements. Just keep me informed

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I bought this game actually, wasn't sure what I was doing in jap. I can upload the latest tbh

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
update the game , translate the ui and hope there will be a thread , admin recently ban some shota game for some reason