• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes
Jan 18, 2021
Not sure if anyone has said this yet or not, but here's a bit of feedback (If the dev is ever here):
Make the Back/Next buttons in the bottom corners a bit more noticeable. They are EXTREMELY hard to see at certain points.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
okay so in the beginning we have...

what..PNG
there is the start of a sentence here... but she was married to Helen's WHAT? Brother, father, cousin, sister, cat, dog, college roommate? if you want to leave it adjustable like neighbor that is cool, but as is it is unfinished.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
So here's my gripe: I think the design is original and a fun way to do it....but at least for me, there is no way to scroll through old events to replay them, so I just have the ones that show up on the first selection once there are enough to go off the screen. And I'd rather replay events with choices than just the first few. Which brings me to the second point: time skipping should be there from the start.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

View attachment 1286764
there is the start of a sentence here... but she was married to Helen's WHAT? Brother, father, cousin, sister, cat, dog, college roommate? if you want to leave it adjustable like neighbor that is cool, but as is it is unfinished.
Aunt and cousin for the last 2, mom is 1st then 2 sisters then aunt then cousin.
It should have had brother there, "She was married to Helen's brother,"

It will tell you that aunt was married to mom's brother if you do it right and a little way into the game it will tell you this.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

View attachment 1286764
I believe this is supposed to say "She was married to Helen's brother". I think there was an edit to the text and in fixing one thing another thing was deleted.

CptTrips

May 28, 2018
hi, wanted to try this, but somehow i can not move my mousepointer to the lowest 10% of the screen, so no applying changes in settings, no creating saveslot ...
never had this before, tried to change desktopresolution before starting etc ... does not work.
I use win10 64 with 2 Monitors.
Can anyone please tell me, what i could do? Thanks in advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GEB-Z

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This was a slow episode, despite no sex i thought the first 2 were funny and served to entice our curiosity, this one felt like padding.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This was a slow episode, despite no sex i thought the first 2 were funny and served to entice our curiosity, this one felt like padding.
Yeah this looks like a game that will be fun when the sex comes in, renders look good, just hope the burn will not be so slow it turns into blue balling. A setup of chars is always appreciated and character interaction and care beyond sex scenes as well, taboos and resistances that run so deep though that they do not seem family anymore besides the taboo they have or makes it unbelievable they would ever have fun instead of shame having sex together is not. :p

Hope this will be the good somewhat slow beginning as setting up the chars and then heat up without stairways all the way and so much shame attached to their actions to make it more unbelievable they would ever act that way and have sex together in the first place even when they inevitably do since that is the intention of the game.

Reactions: LSC82

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I agree that it was slow but I think the devs realize this too and that's why there will be another update in two weeks. I think that update may have more action

Reactions: GEB-Z and LSC82

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Yeah this looks like a game that will be fun when the sex comes in, renders look good, just hope the burn will not be so slow it turns into blue balling. A setup of chars is always appreciated and character interaction and care beyond sex scenes as well, taboos and resistances that run so deep though that they do not seem family anymore besides the taboo they have or makes it unbelievable they would ever have fun instead of shame having sex together is not. :p

Hope this will be the good somewhat slow beginning as setting up the chars and then heat up without stairways all the way and so much shame attached to their actions to make it more unbelievable they would ever act that way and have sex together in the first place even when they inevitably do since that is the intention of the game.
The thing is the first 2 were build up as well, setting up the characters, who they are... etc.
But they were fun and teasing, this update 3... just nothing.

I agree that it was slow but I think the devs realize this too and that's why there will be another update in two weeks. I think that update may have more action
Oh that makes sense, essentially 1 update split into 2.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
debe haber algún problema con los enlaces de descarga, ninguno de ellos funciona para mí

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
debe haber algún problema con los enlaces de descarga, ninguno de ellos funciona para mí
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2020-07-23.5589/
We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
Like this:

(debe haber algún problema con los enlaces de descarga, ninguno de ellos funciona para mí)
(there must be something wrong with the download links, none of them work for me)

I am sorry you are having problems but all the links work just fine for me.

Lamento que tengas problemas, pero todos los enlaces funcionan bien para mí.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or a map of the skills/traits you can get? Cause a lot of my options are still locked but idk if that's cause i don't have skills/traits or because they aren't in game yet.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
How do i get the new events? I loaded my newest safe and only got the skip button. I skipped through a full week but no new event occurred.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Iam sorry game looks good but ia m half an hour in there is nothing not even a bj. and as nice the visuals are (they are nice) the story is not creating any tempting / loaded atmosphere...

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes