Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

sazaar

May 2, 2017
Thanks for playing, I liked it. The beer they drink is Russian)) is it a joke or is it a Russian author? Then the second question will be one language?

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I haven't gotten much past the first peep scene but good god the dialog is slow and the scene changes are slow. A fast forward button or something like that to allow us to quickly get through things will make playing this game and looking for updated content a lot easier and not so much of a time and patience sink.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I haven't gotten much past the first peep scene but good god the dialog is slow and the scene changes are slow. A fast forward button or something like that to allow us to quickly get through things will make playing this game and looking for updated content a lot easier and not so much of a time and patience sink.
Oh man...this game is not for you. If you're in a hurry you're going to have a bad time.

Last edited:

Burle

Apr 20, 2021
This is the first game I've watched development since the beginning. I'm excited about the MC story. yes, I know it's nothing original but the pace seems functional.

The best of GND is certainly the look of all female characters. Great Job. Alice is spectacular. Carla is perfect. Well, Helen has too big breasts...

The story is routine and may lack a real problem to disrupt the life of the MC. I'd say he doesn't even have a clear goal about women. A very quiet pervert . Maybe if he's not their wish, nothing will happen.

Waiting for new updates.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Man this is really good, Alice is a little devilish temptress, absolutely lovely.
Angelica is a little more "standard blond airhead" but with a killer body so i'm ready too lol.

When are we getting access to those skill trees? If there's one thing i don't like is that there are more options but i can't touch them.

Reactions: LaymanBot

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Man this is really good, Alice is a little devilish temptress, absolutely lovely.
Angelica is a little more "standard blond airhead" but with a killer body so i'm ready too lol.

When are we getting access to those skill trees? If there's one thing i don't like is that there are more options but i can't touch them.
Glad you're enjoying the girls. :)

The skills (traits) are unlocked as you progress the story. Because of that, not all traits are unlockable until we add their event.

Reactions: LSC82

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
You can click the dialog box to instant print the text, so you won't need to wait the typewriting. Also, you can hold the "ctrl" key to fast forward dialogs.

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Any chance for a Linux version?
We delayed the Linux version, it's released now :). Check this thread's download links.

Hey LaymanBot, game seems like a pretty good start, it's a little different in mechanism too which is great. I was wondering if it's all just going to be romance though, or if there will be other options, like fuck buddies, or domination (both ways if thats what you want), etc?
Thank you.
Not all relationships will be romantic, we're still working on it though.

Thanks for playing, I liked it. The beer they drink is Russian)) is it a joke or is it a Russian author? Then the second question will be one language?
No, we are not Russian, this was the best asset we could find :ROFLMAO:
We have no localization for other languages being done right now, but it is a possibility in the future, maybe.

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Can't load saved game, your choice is to continue, and takes you to save files with no load option :unsure:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
What is happening exactly? The save doesn't work? Black screen, or something? Have you tried double-clicking a save slot?
Oh Hey, Nice game by the way. yeah, when I start up the game I get the continue option, which goes to the save screen and I don't see a load option. tried double-clicking everything.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes