Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
Just finish the 3 Driving lesson quest but i dont see anything more, am still missing 6 more evets should i keep skipping time or start a new game?

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
There was none the first 4 times i tried, but after i read your answer, i tried again, and then it worked.

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
There was none the first 4 times i tried, but after i read your answer, i tried again, and then it worked.
Sorry about that. We are going to investigate further.

Just finish the 3 Driving lesson quest but i dont see anything more, am still missing 6 more evets should i keep skipping time or start a new game?
Try replaying the bikini bottom event. If this doesn't work, I think your save game may have a bug. I would appreciate if you can PM me it, so I can investigate the cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViSmuT

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry about that. We are going to investigate further.

Try replaying the bikini bottom event. If this doesn't work, I think your save game may have a bug. I would appreciate if you can PM me it, so I can investigate the cause.
I tried replaying the Bikini Event also but that didn't work. I did restart the game and that worked. However, just before I tried to progress further, I accessed the Archive and that was when the "move-forward" arrow disappeared. After the restart I ignored the Archive and moved on.

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
The game controls are a bit clumsy at first but you get used to them. You might want to look into the "load" function. It doesn't seem to work. Overall, I like this game.

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I tried replaying the Bikini Event also but that didn't work. I did restart the game and that worked. However, just before I tried to progress further, I accessed the Archive and that was when the "move-forward" arrow disappeared. After the restart I ignored the Archive and moved on.
Thank you for reporting this. Replaying an event before unlocking the button was our main suspicious. We are going to fix this for the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.

For those with the same issue, please wait for unlocking the time button before replaying events.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I rarely try games on the Unreal engine, but unexpectedly, I really liked this one.
I especially liked the girls and the convenient system of events.

The only thing, so far, apparently, traits do not really affect anything.

Sep 11, 2018
there's button to move in time
This is a bug in the intro where if you do anything other than going right to that next story part. The button to foward time will not show up. So me after you do the mission to sneak into your sister's room to talk to her and it tells you about the timeline instead of moving on to the next story mission, I went to the completed story and replayed that mission to see what the other path was. sneak or knock. Well this forwarded time and with no button to skip a head I was stuck. I had to start a new game.

Reactions: LaymanBot
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes