Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Good renders. Limited story. Glad this non-Renpy game has a decent interface. One bug I found was using the Hide button. No clear way to get out of it. Had to hit Escape (which asks if I want to quit the game) and then hitting cancel. This is another one I'll be adding to my watch list.

Reactions: LaymanBot

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Good renders. Limited story. Glad this non-Renpy game has a decent interface. One bug I found was using the Hide button. No clear way to get out of it. Had to hit Escape (which asks if I want to quit the game) and then hitting cancel. This is another one I'll be adding to my watch list.
I will think about a clearer instruction to show UI again.

For anyone with the same issues, you can show UI again hitting the 'H' key or by clicking the bottom right logo.

Reactions: Shenaniganzz

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
The game is amazing the only thing I would like would be a walkthrough since it is a little hard to choose the best options in the right order , even tough this is the first update, I got only one nude scene with our cousin when I could enter the changing room with her , but I don't know if I could get more.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I will think about a clearer instruction to show UI again.

For anyone with the same issues, you can show UI again hitting the 'H' key or by clicking the bottom right logo.
Oh I forgot , really good job with the interface it shows that you have made a great effort in order to develop it, I would like if you could introduce some romantic and dramatic content for each of the main heroines while you develop their stories and relationship with MC please.

Oct 8, 2019
Okay, so I will start with the negative because I like to get those out of the way quickly and focus on the positive. That being said, yet another incest story where Mom is supposed to be the ultimate woman, a bitchy older sister, a sweet younger sister, a sexual liberal aunt, and well at least the cousin is new. Seriously though can we stop this formula? It is beyond stale at this point. That is it for the negatives.

Now the fucking positives, this game is beautiful! Clara in the pool was jaw-dropping I swear! The interface is minimal and still nice. Oh and this runs on my piece of crap old laptop smoother than any Ren'py game...how??? A few short sentences but trust me, go see for yourself, you'll thank me later.

I'll skip the next few updates but hopefully, around v0.5 this will have left the trappings of the story it chose and become something all-new, and if not then it will at least be the best-looking version of what it is.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Okay, so I will start with the negative because I like to get those out of the way quickly and focus on the positive. That being said, yet another incest story where Mom is supposed to be the ultimate woman, a bitchy older sister, a sweet younger sister, a sexual liberal aunt, and well at least the cousin is new. Seriously though can we stop this formula? It is beyond stale at this point. That is it for the negatives.

Now the fucking positives, this game is beautiful! Clara in the pool was jaw-dropping I swear! The interface is minimal and still nice. Oh and this runs on my piece of crap old laptop smoother than any Ren'py game...how??? A few short sentences but trust me, go see for yourself, you'll thank me later.

I'll skip the next few updates but hopefully, around v0.5 this will have left the trappings of the story it chose and become something all-new, and if not then it will at least be the best-looking version of what it is.
I suppose as long as people enjoy and support them it will continue to be popular.

yeesssss

Apr 23, 2021
About 10 minutes worth of content, not too bad. Great visuals, could maybe use some more options?

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
1619440294709.png

Hey, every time I start the game, I get this error. My Graphics Card is Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Lower resolution and start with no other application is runnung doesn't solve the problem. Any hints are apreciated.

Best, y.

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
View attachment 1164004

Hey, every time I start the game, I get this error. My Graphics Card is Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Lower resolution and start with no other application is runnung doesn't solve the problem. Any hints are apreciated.

Best, y.
Your graphic card has the minimum requirements (Directx 11 and Shader Model 5.0).

My guess is, since this graphic card memory is shared with the system, your free RAM is not enough to load the game. You may need from 256mb up to 1.5gb of free RAM to start the game, depending on your hardware and system setup, updates, etc.

Reactions: ydraiggoch

ydraiggoch

Mar 30, 2020
Your graphic card has the minimum requirements (Directx 11 and Shader Model 5.0).

My guess is, since this graphic card memory is shared with the system, your free RAM is not enough to load the game. You may need from 256mb up to 1.5gb of free RAM to start the game, depending on your hardware and system setup, updates, etc.
Thanks for you answer.
Ok, then I have two options, buy a new computer or give up the game. Both not really great...

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
I neither like western VNs nor 3dCG. Only downloading because of the "childhood friend" part. I hope I will not be disappointed.

theinlyfaker

May 20, 2017
I neither like western VNs nor 3dCG. Only downloading because of the "childhood friend" part. I hope I will not be disappointed.
The girl next door is just a workaround for Patreon just go back a few posts and you can find the correct naming for them. It is clear when you are playing because only the incest naming allows for correct story flow without it reading weirdly. There's nothing taboo or wrong with having feeling for your landladies friend or your childhood friend but you aunt or cousin makes a lot more sense. Just one example of how the game is written around incest in mind and anyone that says otherwise is lying. Of course, the dev can't say that openly because Patreon is spying on this forum. They think they own the whole internet and ban/punish people who they think to break their offsite rules.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
The girl next door is just a workaround for Patreon just go back a few posts and you can find the correct naming for them. It is clear when you are playing because only the incest naming allows for correct story flow without it reading weirdly. There's nothing taboo or wrong with having feeling for your landladies friend or your childhood friend but you aunt or cousin makes a lot more sense. Just one example of how the game is written around incest in mind and anyone that says otherwise is lying. Of course, the dev can't say that openly because Patreon is spying on this forum. They think they own the whole internet and ban/punish people who they think to break their offsite rules.
Thanks for telling me. I guess I should go for the Japanese tag.

Reactions: theinlyfaker
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes