Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Incest + Romance + Harem. For me, it is the perfect combination. I only have two questions.

1) How is the MC like? Is he a pervert who spends his time spying on girls while they change clothes and keeps thinking about how beautiful girls' boobs and asses are? Please don't let this be so. There are two types of MC that I can't stand. The beta male and the creepy as fuck pervert.

2) Can I choose who to romance and how to do it? Without being forced to romance anyone. If there is a character that I don't like, I can choose whether to romance her or not. For example, I read a comment about the typical sister who hates us for the simple fact of existing. I don't usually like these types of characters. Or the nympho aunt who tries to seduce us. I'm not going to say no to her, but it would be nice to know if I can turn her down. :KEK:

I wish a lot of success with the development of the game!

Reactions: HansDampf788

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Get a different MC. this guy looks like a wuss bag cuck in the making... or a gay gold digger... either way ditch him. Start over with the MC create a man. Someone we can respect. Maybe even someone who isn't politically correct.
What the hell? There's a whole lot of projection taking place in this post.
Incest + Romance + Harem. For me, it is the perfect combination. I only have two questions.

1) How is the MC like? Is he a pervert who spends his time spying on girls while they change clothes and keeps thinking about how beautiful girls' boobs and asses are? Please don't let this be so. There are two types of MC that I can't stand. The beta male and the creepy as fuck pervert.

2) Can I choose who to romance and how to do it? Without being forced to romance anyone. If there is a character that I don't like, I can choose whether to romance her or not. For example, I read a comment about the typical sister who hates us for the simple fact of existing. I don't usually like these types of characters. Or the nympho aunt who tries to seduce us. I'm not going to say no to her, but it would be nice to know if I can turn her down. :KEK:

I wish a lot of success with the development of the game!
1) so far he seems pretty normal.

2) from what the devs have said I think all the romances are optional, except for maybe Alice.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
What the hell? There's a whole lot of projection taking place in this post.

1) so far he seems pretty normal.

2) from what the devs have said I think all the romances are optional, except for maybe Alice.
Pretty normal sounds good to me. At least for now.

Nice, good to Know. Thank you very much for answering.

Reactions: TheZX

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Hey LaymanBot, game seems like a pretty good start, it's a little different in mechanism too which is great. I was wondering if it's all just going to be romance though, or if there will be other options, like fuck buddies, or domination (both ways if thats what you want), etc?

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
Oh someone has said that MC look a bit gay :) Maybe it's because of his eyebrows ...

Anyway it's a cool idea, maybe the traits will do something in the future because now the consequence after choosing the "Lady Man" trait didn't give me a good outcome or whatever.

Reactions: TheZX

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Oh someone has said that MC look a bit gay :) Maybe it's because of his eyebrows ...

Anyway it's a cool idea, maybe the traits will do something in the future because now the consequence after choosing the "Lady Man" trait didn't give me a good outcome or whatever.
I think there are some small differences depending on your choices. For instance, I think your choices impact your options during the shopping scene when Alice is selecting which suit to buy. Then there is another when the MC is playing videogames and Alice comes in. But, yes, the choices all seem to have very minor outcomes.

Reactions: m4pII

BlaBlubb

Oct 19, 2016
How can I load a savegame? I tried to use Quick save and Quick load, which didn't worked. The save menu showed multiple saves but I couldn't figure out how to load a save game there. So I restarted the game but the continue button is still greyed out. So how can I load/continue the previous game?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
How can I load a savegame? I tried to use Quick save and Quick load, which didn't worked. The save menu showed multiple saves but I couldn't figure out how to load a save game there. So I restarted the game but the continue button is still greyed out. So how can I load/continue the previous game?
You need to click on the saved game several times (double click)

Reactions: dusan and LaymanBot

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Some things I noticed while playing:
- I would like this a bit more if we could turn off the slow scrolling text and just have it appear instantly.
- Having a load option without needing to return to the main menu first would be nice.
- What happens if I just keep spamming the forward button in the card select screen? Will I miss out if I just spam forward? Need a rewind option maybe?
- the event graph screen doesn't show anything if you click the icon used on the card (probably because it is for a new scene/graph) so that extra option is maybe superfluous ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Qwerfy

erkper

May 16, 2018

Hahaha... 1st event (Intro) - spying on your cousin in the bath. 3rd event with cousin, buying her a bikini (and you watch her change.) He also comments about how hot his mom, aunt, sisters, and cousin are pretty much the first time he interacts with them. And he is incapable of saying no to any of them asking him to do things for them, regardless of how stupid or demeaning the task might be. I don't think you're gonna like this guy...

• Haha
Reactions: Havenless_

Ozzymandiass

Dec 19, 2018
Hahaha... 1st event (Intro) - spying on your cousin in the bath. 3rd event with cousin, buying her a bikini (and you watch her change.) He also comments about how hot his mom, aunt, sisters, and cousin are pretty much the first time he interacts with them. And he is incapable of saying no to any of them asking him to do things for them, regardless of how stupid or demeaning the task might be. I don't think you're gonna like this guy...
maybe things won't always be the same.

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Some things I noticed while playing:
- I would like this a bit more if we could turn off the slow scrolling text and just have it appear instantly.
- Having a load option without needing to return to the main menu first would be nice.
- What happens if I just keep spamming the forward button in the card select screen? Will I miss out if I just spam forward? Need a rewind option maybe?
- the event graph screen doesn't show anything if you click the icon used on the card (probably because it is for a new scene/graph) so that extra option is maybe superfluous ?
1 - Thank you for the suggestion. :)

2 - You can load a save game from anywhere in the game. Click the four squares icon in the top right of the screen. Double click the desired save slot.

3 - Right now, nothing. We are still adding events. And no event has expiration date. You can't go back in time in this game, sorry.

4 - The default behavior of the event graph, is to show the paths you already took in that event. You will see an empty screen if you haven't played that event yet.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Not bad for a start, but for me only Alice interesting at the moment, and not because you can have fun with her only, just the others do not really have much story for now.

Reactions: GEB-Z and LaymanBot
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes