Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Kirikare

Oct 2, 2020
I once got an event about a changing room after talking by the pool but then I reloaded an older save to see the other options and since then I can't get it anymore.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Quite possibly I'm just dense but it took 3 replays of the "Cool" event with Aunt Carla to realize Alice is her daughter.

8/8 but only 87%? Not sure what I missed. Assuming it's not just a math error, I'd have to guess it's an issue with the "Barely Legal" event as that graph makes it look like I should have an option other than "I can teach her" when that's the only option I'm given (not even the "locked" options other places have). Meh, I'd be more annoyed but I gotta restart the save anyway to fix the relationship(s).

I'd certainly prefer Renpy games but Unreal works well enough and the most recent Renpy release doesn't work well on potato device's anyway. I'm just happy you have a "save exactly where the frick I am" system rather than a checkpoint system like other 3D engine based games do which IMO is the biggest issue people have with "not Renpy". The other being no rollback, but with frequent quick-save useage it's not really needed.

Looking forward to v2 :)

Reactions: LaymanBot

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I once got an event about a changing room after talking by the pool but then I reloaded an older save to see the other options and since then I can't get it anymore.
I couldn't reproduce this error here.
Can you PM your save game file please, so I can track this bug? Thank you.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Fantastic !!
Good CG !!
Good Story !!
And Good game system design !!

Ladys and Gentleman, you all should give it a try !!!

Reactions: LaymanBot

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Is it me or some assets are getting old?
Are the assets really deciding the narrative of most games or is there a creativity issue and many creators just copy-paste cliches over and over?

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well it looks good but... Unreal Engine? I dont know... I always tend to stay away from games maked by Unity, RPGM and Unreal Engine... I mean yeah we have same good examples but nearly all of them are buggy and bad. I hope this one can be example game like some of them to.

darkzkie91

Sep 1, 2020
how sad, I can't even try the game :(, yeah I know my computer is the problem, its an old one, all drivers is updated

Reactions: Manford

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
apparently it looks very nice guys, maybe in a few years we will play this, and it sa great game
:LOL:

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I usually ignore anything that wasn't made with ren'py as my laptop struggles to play even those sometimes. But this looks interesting, so does anyone know the minimum requirements to run this one?
MIN REQUIREMENTS:
SO: Windows 7 SP1+
CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB de RAM
GPU: Graphics card with DX11 (shader model 5.0) capabilities
Storage: 500 mb available space

You can set the framerate to 30 FPS in game options, to have better performance.

Reactions: An Ace Among Men
Oct 8, 2019
MIN REQUIREMENTS:
SO: Windows 7 SP1+
CPU: 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB de RAM
GPU: Graphics card with DX11 (shader model 5.0) capabilities
Storage: 500 mb available space

You can set the framerate to 30 FPS in game options, to have better performance.
Thank you

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes