Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
no ntr planned?
I hope not and please we don't need ntr in every game.
What we do need is more games/VN with pregnancy.

If you want ntr games then look at the top where is says "LATEST UPDATES" and use it with ntr in the search field and you will get every game on this site with ntr.

Last edited:

throwaway98791

Oct 16, 2021
also window mode isnt triggering even after clicking confirm.. tried going back to fullscreen - confirm.. screen flashes.. Go back to changing to Window mode - confirm.. Nothing happens still locked in fullscreen
make a shortcut of the .exe, right click on the shortcut, go to properties, shortcut tab, in the "target" field add -windowed to the end. worked for me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What we do need is more games/VN with pregnancy.
Definitly not. Once that's in the game the discussion is all about "who gets knocked up next?".
I defnitly don't mind if that's in the game optionally, but if it's focused on that, it becomes boring all too fast.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmmm...No roll back function? Adding that function to the story would make better sense for game play (like Ren'py games have). Allowing players to see the choice results without having to redo the whole quests again. Also find the game interface kind of limited and chunky without it. And, it seems loading saves isn't easy while the game is in play (trying to roll back from a save choice through the load function, which it seems it isn't available during play).

But the rendering is good, though I did see the skin on the lawyer sister (Li's) seems to have an overly textured look like she has a case of dry skin.

OK I'm wondering, so will... that sexy scary stalker girl (Red Fox...) that just suddenly shows up at MC's door, is she going to be some kind of predatory lesbian posing as a bi girl, wanting to try and corrupt one or some of MC's girls? It seems she has interest in the youngest sister. I hope not, as...I want them all for me...and I don't share. (It's like having a Fox in the hen house that tries to cuck MC, so they can sate the girl as their love toy.)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
How do you unlock ladies man, i have worker and social who are very useful but not ladies man (and it's ruining my day, so many options locked).

Btw you can get Carla with worker, she invites you in.
Having Nerd worked as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LSC82

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I did the test, first I finished the game carefully looking at the decisions I was making, then started a new game but this time I pressed completely random answers without even reading them, the effect was completely disappointing, there is practically no difference, there are actually two paths, "nerd "and" social ", this is what the game is based on, the choices in this game have no influence, the same text, the same scenes, I must admit that I am disappointed...

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
God damnit, this needs either a way to cheat or a good skip ability, because as it is right now, starting over and choosing different traits is not an option, takes far too long. Skipping with ctrl just isn't fast enough because of transitions, so there is about half of the game that I will never see, because the devs made the game cheat proof for the regular Joe, while not implementing actual skip mechanics.
Which is sad, because the renders and the story are pretty good...

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Hmmm...No roll back function? Adding that function to the story would make better sense for game play (like Ren'py games have). Allowing players to see the choice results without having to redo the whole quests again. Also find the game interface kind of limited and chunky without it.
It has a rollback button.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Any cheats or walkthrough to get around the traits that block you from things like stopping Carla from posing nude etc....

Reactions: lxh123

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
can't seem to make this game play anymore, all I get is a black screen. tried the usual win compatibility stuff, running in windowed mode, nothing seems to work. strange part is I played the initial 1-2 versions of the game, none of the later ones works

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I couldn't resist, I started over from the beginning and got the "Ladies Man" trait, you can get it right at the beginning when you talk to Carla near the pool, you have to choose "date".
And yes, there really is a sex scene with Carla, and this trait appears a lot, I'll say it's a must to have this trait.

Reactions: junior366

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey everyone, a few thoughts:

1. Don't get too hung up on the traits. The traits are only there to add some flavor to the game, but you'll never be locked out of core content because you lack a trait. Yes, you may not see some minor nudity like Angie's boobs, but the traits mainly contribute two things: a) They give a little uniqueness to the dialog and b) make some of the events easier to unlock. So while you don't need a trait like Ladies Man, having it will make it a little easier to accumulate points in certain events such as Photoshoot. But you can still successfully navigate these scenes to unlock everything. So please, you don't need to restart the game just because you don't have a certain trait.
  2. Yes, there is a sex scene with Carla in this update. You need to (I think) successfully navigate the Photoshoot scenes and get all of the extras in order to unlock the scene with Carla. If you read carefully, you'll have a pretty good idea of how to direct Carla successfully.
  3. Next door to your room, maybe?
    This was discussed extensively. Basically, the devs wanted to convey that the girls all had that "girl next door" vibe; even if physically it's confusing since they all live together.
  4. While I won't touch the NTR question because it's always a minefield, I can confirm that there won't be any pregnancy in this game.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
There are 3 things that really turn me off from playing the game the engine, the trait system, and this sad excuse of an MC.

Reactions: Raziel_8

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
There are 3 things that really turn me off from playing the game the engine, the trait system, and this sad excuse of an MC.
Seeing that there's other options but you can't take them is a little infuriating, and the game really railroads you into having one or the other trait...
I wish there was some kind of cheat code to unlock the traits, or at least when replaying a scene everything was unlocked.

I do like the game interface, it's better than the usual Renpy once you get used to it imo.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Seeing that there's other options but you can't take them is a little infuriating, and the game really railroads you into having one or the other trait...
I wish there was some kind of cheat code to unlock the traits, or at least when replaying a scene everything was unlocked.

I do like the game interface, it's better than the usual Renpy once you get used to it imo.
Once again guys, don't let the traits get you down. They're in the game for flavor and to give a little replayability. They are not make or break.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes