Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
zhector43 and xvertion121

I went back and looked at the choices for Photoshoot 2- here's what you need to do.

1. "Scratch my balls", "none of your business" and "Work, Study, hobbies..." all work equally well. Don't choose "Never mind" because you'll lose a point
  2. She is sexy
  3. Yes, she's doing great (If you have the Nerd trait, you can choose "Drooling", if so choose this option to get +2 points)
  4. Angie, you should pose with a toy. You'll look hot as hell.
  5. Really professional work (If you have the Ladies Man trait, choose "I hope the camera does justice to how sexy you are" for +2 points)
You need four points or more. I suspect what's happening is that a lot of people are choosing "She is gorgeous" for choice 2, and/or "do you want to pose with a toy" for choice 4 which don't get you any points.

Hopefully this helps.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

Does anybody have a wt???

I'm looking to unlock every single scene relate to MC's mom...

Cheers

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hadn't touched this game in a while and remembered why when I ran into that annoying trait bullshit. No one wants to replay your game for a fucking 10 second scene, but it's annoying getting locked out of it. At least be smart like other devs and make traits/options selectable in the archive mode, which is basically a replay function.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hadn't touched this game in a while and remembered why when I ran into that annoying trait bullshit. No one wants to replay your game for a fucking 10 second scene, but it's annoying getting locked out of it. At least be smart like other devs and make traits/options selectable in the archive mode, which is basically a replay function.
The traits are not required. They only add flavor.
If you want a trait, you only need to replay the event where it's awarded. No need to replay the whole game.

gilma

Jun 27, 2017
Does this game locks you in certain path and have to play again? I hate it and wait for mods for that most of time. I rather play in one playthough.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Does this game locks you in certain path and have to play again? I hate it and wait for mods for that most of time. I rather play in one playthough.
You're not locked in to anything. The traits only add flavor and make it a little easier to unlock sex scenes. If you want to change your trait, all you need to do is play the scene in which it's awarded. No need to replay the entire game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You're not locked in to anything. The traits only add flavor and make it a little easier to unlock sex scenes. If you want to change your trait, all you need to do is play the scene in which it's awarded. No need to replay the entire game.
You keep saying that, but I tried replaying the scene where the trait is assigned and it doesn't change. How exactly does this process work? Is there someway to deallocate the trait before replaying the scene?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You keep saying that, but I tried replaying the scene where the trait is assigned and it doesn't change. How exactly does this process work? Is there someway to deallocate the trait before replaying the scene?
The traits do nothing more than unlocking dialog choices. What comes next is the same as in all other games, it might be a few lines of that that change or a entirely different sequence of images and text.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The traits do nothing more than unlocking dialog choices. What comes next is the same as in all other games, it might be a few lines of that that change or a entirely different sequence of images and text.
I understand that. It's clear what the traits do and don't do. GingerSweetGirl Has said multiple times though that you can replay the scenes where the trait is assigned and get a different trait without starting a new game, which I am saying is not true unless I'm missing some step. Whether you think it's "nothing more than unlocking dialog choices" is not the point. There's content gated behind basically replaying the whole game for a variation on a scene and that's annoying when there are easy ways to make it so you don't have to do that. If it doesn't bother you that's fine but recharacterizing it doesn't change what's happening.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I understand that. It's clear what the traits do and don't do. GingerSweetGirl Has said multiple times though that you can replay the scenes where the trait is assigned and get a different trait without starting a new game, which I am saying is not true unless I'm missing some step. Whether you think it's "nothing more than unlocking dialog choices" is not the point. There's content gated behind basically replaying the whole game for a variation on a scene and that's annoying when there are easy ways to make it so you don't have to do that. If it doesn't bother you that's fine but recharacterizing it doesn't change what's happening.
You asked a question, I answered. End of story. I may be wrong in my answer (in that case feel free to correct me) or right. If you think I wrote bollocks, feel free to criticize it.
But really ... you are criticizing your own interpretations, not what I actually wrote.
I never mentioned what bothers me and what not and didn't recharacterize nothing. You really should turn off the interpretation section in your brain, the results don't match reality.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You asked a question, I answered. End of story. I may be wrong in my answer (in that case feel free to correct me) or right. If you think I wrote bollocks, feel free to criticize it.
But really ... you are criticizing your own interpretations, not what I actually wrote.
I never mentioned what bothers me and what not and didn't recharacterize nothing. You really should turn off the interpretation section in your brain, the results don't match reality.
There's an implication of minimization in your post, or you wouldn't have bothered posting something that obvious in the first place. You think the point I'm raising is unimportant--therefore you replied to a segment of my post without addressing the point you quoted at all.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There's an implication of minimization in your post, or you wouldn't have bothered posting something that obvious in the first place.
Could you please stop interterpreting? Really, your skills don't get better at all ...
Again ... you are wrong. You would be astonished how many people don't know how these basic mechanics. And since I can't know how much you know or don't ...
And apart from that you can't know what bothers me or doesn't.

I might have misinterpreted your question tho. You asked how it works and I was thinking about how the traits work.

If you meant how it works to unlock as trait ... press button: the logic behind it then will flag the trait as owned, either by setting a boolean variable or adding the trait entry to a Set of entries (Enum or String, I would use Enum, that's safer). So far there is no known meachanism to revert the choices you made.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
1) which trait are you trying to change? I'll go back and look to make sure things work the way they should.

2) you mention "missing content", but to my knowledge there is very little content that can be missed because of the traits. I think the biggest content locked behind a trait is a boob flash from Angie. But 98% of the game's content should be attainable no matter your trait. Are you looking for something specific, or do you just want to get 100% of the content regardless?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Could you please stop interterpreting? Really, your skills don't get better at all ...
Again ... you are wrong. You would be astonished how many people don't know how these basic mechanics. And since I can't know how much you know or don't ...
And apart from that you can't know what bothers me or doesn't.

I might have misinterpreted your question tho. You asked how it works and I was thinking about how the traits work.

If you meant how it works to unlock as trait ... press button: the logic behind it then will flag the trait as owned, either by setting a boolean variable or adding the trait entry to a Set of entries (Enum or String, I would use Enum, that's safer). So far there is no known meachanism to revert the choices you made.
Yes, you did misinterpret my question, and therefore did not answer it.
1) which trait are you trying to change? I'll go back and look to make sure things work the way they should.

2) you mention "missing content", but to my knowledge there is very little content that can be missed because of the traits. I think the biggest content locked behind a trait is a boob flash from Angie. But 98% of the game's content should be attainable no matter your trait. Are you looking for something specific, or do you just want to get 100% of the content regardless?
Just want to get 100%, there are a couple scenes in particular sure like the night scene with the nerd requirement and social requirement I think; but it's annoying that the way the game is designed you have to start over to get those lines. I just think it's bad game design especially for a single player game. I know other people have mentioned it but personally it's the sort of minor peeve that gets me hung up on a game. Not a fan of games that want you to replay to see all content but especially if it's not even like an entire separate path.

ScrewFearMe

Apr 8, 2018
the friend and the best friend in this game, what did you guys name those persons relationship with the mc?

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes