Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can't comment on that as I haven't played the game because of the reasons I posted earlier.
Yeah i'm not a fan of the engine either but that's the least of the problems imo.
The trait system sounds way more important than it is, all it does is changing some of the dialogue occasionally, all in all rather negligible.
The MC yeah, i can't stand him, i hopped it would go better after a couple of updates, but no.
The largest problem along with the MC is, that choices are next to meaningless and u can't really reject anyone.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
how much content is there at this point? is it worth playingyet or should i wait for the next update?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
how much content is there at this point? is it worth playingyet or should i wait for the next update?
The next update is a few months away, and there's definitely enough content to justify playing the game now. The action is just beginning to pick up, so there's more in front of us than behind us, but this is not a slow burn type of game that is still years away from its first sex scene.

HyruleRL

Dec 31, 2018
I have 36/37 events and by reading it seems that I'm missing Carla sex scene (Private Photoshoot) but how do you get it with out Ladies Man, i dont want to restart the game

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I have 36/37 events and by reading it seems that I'm missing Carla sex scene (Private Photoshoot) but how do you get it with out Ladies Man, i dont want to restart the game
Did you get the extended scene with Angie in Photoshoot 2? I believe that's the key for unlocking the sex scene with Carla. You don't need the Ladies Man Trait to unlock the extended scene, the trait just helps by making it easier to score enough points when directing Angie during her photoshoot. You also don't need to restart the game, you just need to go back and replay the Photoshoot 2 event and choose the correct answers and unlock the extended session with Angie.

LaymanBot can confirm this.

Reactions: LaymanBot

LaymanBot

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
LaymanBot can confirm this.
Yes, this is correct.

Like you, and other players, already stated: The traits change some scenes and dialogues. They also can make your life easier or harder to find Events' specific paths, but you can't miss any Event or major content because you lack some trait.

You do can miss events and major content because of wrong decisions though.

EDIT: And just to clarify, if you missed a scene, you don't have to start over or load an old save game, you can replay the archived event.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
well it was a short update but still very good, mostly cause of the Carla sex scene. Though that was hot, it was screaming for animation. Do you think it will be added in later on?
Also, its kind of wild your having sex with your girlfriend and her mom in the same day just not together, (dont think alice would go for that. the dream 3some is Helen and Carla,
The redfox was a little predictable to me from reading the book "ready player one" something similar happens with online buddy who is not what you thought, but i do like this story, and want to see more red fox trying to corrupt or having lesbian sex with the girls
just wish we would get more scenes with mom Helen, cant tell if im picking the right choices with her or not. i have the "ladies man & worker" trait and when i use ladies man on her she just laughs at it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
well it was a short update but still very good, mostly cause of the Carla sex scene. Though that was hot, it was screaming for animation. Do you think it will be added in later on?
Also, its kind of wild your having sex with your girlfriend and her mom in the same day just not together, (dont think alice would go for that. the dream 3some is Helen and Carla,
The redfox was a little predictable to me from reading the book "ready player one" something similar happens with online buddy who is not what you thought, but i do like this story, and want to see more red fox trying to corrupt or having lesbian sex with the girls
just wish we would get more scenes with mom Helen, cant tell if im picking the right choices with her or not. i have the "ladies man & worker" trait and when i use ladies man on her she just laughs at it.
If only there was another game where animations had been highly divisive. ;)

Natalie is a total wild card, I really don't know where they're going to take her. She has her eyes on Angie but how she's going to connect with her remains a mystery.

Shin0180

Aug 18, 2016
Yes, this is correct.

Like you, and other players, already stated: The traits change some scenes and dialogues. They also can make your life easier or harder to find Events' specific paths, but you can't miss any Event or major content because you lack some trait.

You do can miss events and major content because of wrong decisions though.

EDIT: And just to clarify, if you missed a scene, you don't have to start over or load an old save game, you can replay the archived event.
Yea I basically picked every choice outside of ladies men(locked out) and I can't get the Carla scene. So not sure what's locking me out. There should be a way to check what we are missing in rare cases like this or a way to track back on opening the trait. (I don't have the Nerd and the Ladies men trait.)

------

Never mind after posting this shit opened up. So yea sorry.

Last edited:

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
No matter what i do i can't get o Clara sex scene. I don't know why would dev make this so hard. I reply the game 3-4 time. I did both the photoshoot but can not get to private photoshoot.

Any one can help?

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
When you play Photoshoot 2, where Angie models at Carla's store, have you ever gotten to the point where Carla takes pictures of Angie while she's being held by the MC? There's a party where Angie takes pics with the MC. I believe you need to do this in order to unlock the sex scene with Carla.
No, How do I get that?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
No, How do I get that?
During the photoshoot you need to encourage Angie and maximize your points. I don't have the list of options in front of me right now, but if you score enough points Carla will encourage the MC and Angie to take a private photo.

There's no need to replay the whole game, just replay Photoshoot 2.

Reactions: LaymanBot

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
During the photoshoot you need to encourage Angie and maximize your points. I don't have the list of options in front of me right now, but if you score enough points Carla will encourage the MC and Angie to take a private photo.

There's no need to replay the whole game, just replay Photoshoot 2.
OK lets give it a shot.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes