Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Missing some resolutions there. Doesn't handle ultrawide very well (stretches the images). Recommend playing in windowed with a lower resolution.

Reactions: drpavelcia

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
It said 5 new events but I only got 3? The two pool parties and that one where you tell the blonde chick what subject to pick

amrod89

Jun 30, 2018
How do you trigger the pool party? I just got Under the sheets. I don't even see it under view mode. Unless I'm blind and completed it already. It has been a while since I played this.

Death2000

Feb 22, 2018
for some reason i dont have any new content, loaded a few saves back and still get to the same point downtown/private photoshoot/busy night 2 are the last ones and 73%, nothing about pool party or anything else

Reactions: kartolas

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Jesus i hate the redfox, i don't like Alice, but this bitch i want to smack in the face...and of course you can't just get rid of her.
MC plays along even after the bitch gives statemants like that the girls are her's now and you have no choice in the matter
Yeah, that was a big red flag for me. I usually don't mind girl on girl stuff with these games, but the way she goes about it makes me not want to share at all, and I hope there's an option to.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
I'm confused, where exactly is this "Pool Party" I looked at every event I've done and there are no other events to do.

EDIT: I restarted and went through the whole thing again, and after doing the event "Stalker!", "Pool Party" was unlocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Is there any good content with the mom yet ??
Depends on what you mean by "good content". If you mean sex then no, not yet. But each update is going to have more scenes with her from now on as the game moves into its final act, so you'll see steady progress.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It said 5 new events but I only got 3? The two pool parties and that one where you tell the blonde chick what subject to pick
How do you trigger the pool party? I just got Under the sheets. I don't even see it under view mode. Unless I'm blind and completed it already. It has been a while since I played this.
for some reason i dont have any new content, loaded a few saves back and still get to the same point downtown/private photoshoot/busy night 2 are the last ones and 73%, nothing about pool party or anything else
1 just got 1 event. Even though it says 4 event left.
I'm confused, where exactly is this "Pool Party" I looked at every event I've done and there are no other events to do.
Strange, I'll ask the dev team.

Alaloo

Jun 8, 2017
The game is very good, however there're only 2 animated scene. Do somebody know how to unlock (certain) traits?

Reactions: Chaosguy
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes