Unreal Engine Abandoned Girls Next Door [Update 8] [Layman Bot]

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

XanderSeegson

Jun 28, 2018
I'm curious too, seeing as the game consists of pre-rendered stills. To be fair, they're well done (maybe a little grainy), but it seems like Renpy or even Unity would have been a much more practical choice for this kind of game. Considering there's zero real-time 3d rendering, Unreal seems an odd pick.
Perhaps the whole game is simply an exercise for the dev to refine skills using Unreal Engine for a larger project down the road?

Reactions: LaymanBot

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The game has a lot of potential, but the author does everything to waste it...
The idea with the perks is very weak, even annoying, decisions don't matter much so I don't understand why they are in this game, if you don't have the right perks you won't make any decisions, the event with the stalker is very weak and completely unnecessary, it spoiled the whole plot and added completely unnecessary threads, but you have to milk money from something ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: LaymanBot and bclz

Madtt

Jun 7, 2017
can anyone please tell me how to increase mouse sensitivity for this game.thank you

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Without a walkthrough is so annoying to play the game, even if both renders and plot are good.

I think I´m missing some content from Mom.

For example, is possible to sneek in her room at night and steal her panties at some point or not yet?

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Without a walkthrough is so annoying to play the game, even if both renders and plot are good.

I think I´m missing some content from Mom.

For example, is possible to sneek in her room at night and steal her panties at some point or not yet?
Unlikely you're missing much content with Helen yet, but I'd have to go back and look.

Good game but yeah, it's not always clear what to choose. And the further you go the more you think about amount of content you skipped.
However, in this update it's really important to have the Stealth trait. Without it, Pool Party 2 is very short.

Reactions: Steppen Wolf

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Ah yes, we're going that route with Natalie. I like how the mc says he'll put her in her place and then...doesn't because of course, she has the upper hand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ah yes, we're going that route with Natalie. I like how the mc says he'll put her in her place and then...doesn't because of course, she has the upper hand.
TBF, hardly a worthy adversary if he immediately gains the upper hand. Ultimately he should succeed (I think), but don't let it happen right away. Or, alternately, have the pendulum swing from Natalie to the MC and back again . . . until ultimately he wins in the end. But Natalie just rolling over and giving up is too far in the other direction.

bclz

Apr 23, 2022
Unlikely you're missing much content with Helen yet, but I'd have to go back and look.

However, in this update it's really important to have the Stealth trait. Without it, Pool Party 2 is very short.
How do i get the Stealth trait?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
How do i get the Stealth trait?

EVERYONE- please note, that an error has been found regarding Pool Party 2 that impacts all players. A mistake was made when labeling a trait; what should have been labeled as "sneak" was accidentally labeled "stealth". Since the sneak trait was automatically assigned to the player in the tutorial everyone should already have it- but no one has a trait called "stealth". That means that everyone is missing out on some fun content in Pool Party 2.

The dev is working on a more substantive hotfix to correct some grammatical mistakes and other potential issues, but there is an immediate patch for the "Sneak/Stealth" mistake. Download the patch below:

Download, and extract the file, and place it here:

<Game Directory>\GirlsNextDoor\Content\Paks

Once you do that, Pool Party 2 should be fully playable.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
There is a route where the MC can gain the upper hand on Natalie. In Pool Party 1, if you select all the right answers the MC will put Natalie in her place and agree to partner with her BUT he has to be in charge.

If you're looking for a route where you can permanently kick Natalie out and be done with her, right now that doesn't exist. But the dev team has heard some of the concerns regarding Natalie and is considering if there is a simple way to write her out of the story if the player chooses. The challenge will be avoiding a domino effect since Natalie plays a pretty central role in the rest of the story. But it's definitely something the team has heard, so they're looking into it.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
My main issue with Natalie is her character seems to just pop out of nowhere and enter story for the sake of throwing a wrench in the story. Had it happened earlier it would've made sense but playing the game for the first time it just seemed sudden.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes